This is the OTT, and LinkinPrime is an Ignorant Man-Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']
yeah, cuz 40miles = 2 feet. Frosty has been in the office 5-6 days a week for 10+hours/day for the past several weeks because his department has a deadline.[/QUOTE]

What'd I tell you about feeding the trolls? The same thing applies to people with sandy vaginas.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What'd I tell you about feeding the trolls? The same thing applies to people with sandy vaginas.[/QUOTE]

my bad. Since you're 2 feet away from me, can you get me another cup of coffee? Oh, wait, how about turkey burgers for dinner?

[quote name='JolietJake']:rofl: The Pabst people sent Conan 6 cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon, after he said it tastes like ass.[/QUOTE]

For the record, Pabst is MONEY!!!

Old navy might be giving free copies of Lego Rock Band with $20 on Black Friday.

Yeah, I saw it was nuked this morning too.

:roll:

[quote name='manthing']Old navy might be giving free copies of Lego Rock Band with $20 on Black Friday.

Yeah, I saw it was nuked this morning too.

:roll:[/QUOTE]

What the fuck? (on both counts)

[quote name='DarthPuma']I just realized that I own a lot of really shitty movies.[/QUOTE]

Stop recording your parents having sex then?

[quote name='Chika']I was a Nursing major for 3 years, then changed to Health Science. Got my B.S. in Health Science and my M.S. in Hospital Administration. Had been working for a dentist, but I hated it.[/QUOTE]

I guess that makes sense.

vendettadocle's forum in not on, so that's not an option.

That Hastings is in Round Rock, bulge, and it is absolutely discusting.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I guess that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

If I would've stayed with nursing, I'd totally have a job right now. Then again, I'd still be getting treated like a piece of crap by cocky MD's with a grandiose complex.

[quote name='Chika']If I would've stayed with nursing, I'd totally have a job right now. Then again, I'd still be getting treated like a piece of crap by cocky MD's with a grandiose complex.[/QUOTE]

Very true. My wife isn't having much luck. She graduated in May and is still working in a doctor's office. All the hospitals are only wanting experienced nurses. She has had some interviews, but nothing more than that. I think it's crazy, but that's just me.

And I guess you just have to hope you get an awesome doctor and not a self absorbed piece of shit, holier than thou type of doctor. Only met some of them during my 3 month olds 3 week stay at a Children's Hospital. All of the doctors were friendly. Hopefully that wasn't just a facade for the patients.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Very true. My wife isn't having much luck. She graduated in May and is still working in a doctor's office. All the hospitals are only wanting experienced nurses. She has had some interviews, but nothing more than that. I think it's crazy, but that's just me.

And I guess you just have to hope you get an awesome doctor and not a self absorbed piece of shit, holier than thou type of doctor. Only met some of them during my 3 month olds 3 week stay at a Children's Hospital. All of the doctors were friendly. Hopefully that wasn't just a facade for the patients.[/QUOTE]

In this area, nurses fresh out of college are making $60k, give or take. Every hospital is hiring. Every nursing home is hiring.

[quote name='munch']Amazang.[/QUOTE]
Hrmm,
We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions.
I can't get the DISNEYBD code to work. How are you getting them for that?

Do you do the MCR codes? I am racking up on those today.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You don't need to own a giant cardboard Forrest Gump display box, Trakan.[/QUOTE]

I already bought it. I thought it was a pretty unique CE and I love the movie. Plus it was only a dollar more.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Hrmm, I can't get the DISNEYBD code to work. How are you getting them for that?

Do you do the MCR codes? I am racking up on those today.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what that code is. I got them both for, like, $50 at first. Then there was that automatic $20 if you buy them both. Then I got that 'snowwhitethanks' coupon added. Up! dropped in price a few times, so that's where the last bit of savings came in.

Bubba's feeling a little better. He can bend his leg today, but he still can't walk on it.
16034_519353484963_67201150_30962566_3506907_n.jpg

[quote name='Chika']In this area, nurses fresh out of college are making $60k, give or take. Every hospital is hiring. Every nursing home is hiring.[/QUOTE]

Guess I need to convince my wife we should leave Indiana. If only it were truly that easy. No one around here seems to want to give a new grad a job. Its not like she's fresh out of school with no experience in the field at all. She's worked in the medical field since almost 6 years now, albeit as an MA. Oh well, it will get better in January, when she can actually apply within her current hospital's system.

I wish they had shows like Sid the Science Kid and Super Why when I was a kid. I may have actually learned something useful from TV.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"Billy 'fucking $$$$$$' Crystal."[/QUOTE]

Explain this story to me. I asked zoo but he doesn't remember.

[quote name='munch']I don't know what that code is. I got them both for, like, $50 at first. Then there was that automatic $20 if you buy them both. Then I got that 'snowwhitethanks' coupon added. Up! dropped in price a few times, so that's where the last bit of savings came in.[/QUOTE]
Ahh.

On this day in history:
November 5th 1955, Doctor Emmett Brown came up with the idea of the flux capacitor (which is what makes time travel possible) after slipping off his toilet while standing on it to hang a clock and bumping his head on the edge of the sink. The idea came to him in a vision he had after being knocked out. The time machine project suffered a setback on Wednesday, August 1, 1962 when Doc's mansion at 1640 Riverside (later John F. Kennedy) Drive burnt down.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Guess I need to convince my wife we should leave Indiana. If only it were truly that easy. No one around here seems to want to give a new grad a job. Its not like she's fresh out of school with no experience in the field at all. She's worked in the medical field since almost 6 years now, albeit as an MA. Oh well, it will get better in January, when she can actually apply within her current hospital's system.

I wish they had shows like Sid the Science Kid and Super Why when I was a kid. I may have actually learned something useful from TV.[/QUOTE]

That really sucks. Around here, hospital like inexperienced nurses because they come a lot cheaper than ones with years of experience. In NY almost all hospitals are not-for-profit.

[quote name='tiredfornow']What's wrong with your dog's leg, xchikaxchikax?[/QUOTE]
he had a stroke and is partially paralyzed. Technically, he has paresis since he's not totally paralyzed. He has full feeling, he just can't control it. Every day he's getting a little movement back. If you grab his foot, he can wiggle his toes. If he stretches, he can straighten his leg. His tail is wagging again. He can sort of bend his leg a little. It's not strong enough or consistent enough for him to walk, though. He kind of hobbles/gimps around or drags himself on his ass.

I like all the threads on CAG that are basically "Hey guys, Best Buy sucks because I tried to steal from them through a pricing glitch and they caught me and I got in trouble!"

[quote name='Chika']he had a stroke and is partially paralyzed. Technically, he has paresis since he's not totally paralyzed. He has full feeling, he just can't control it. Every day he's getting a little movement back. If you grab his foot, he can wiggle his toes. If he stretches, he can straighten his leg. His tail is wagging again. He can sort of bend his leg a little. It's not strong enough or consistent enough for him to walk, though. He kind of hobbles/gimps around or drags himself on his ass.[/QUOTE]:(

My dog has a stanky leg, too. Its kind of shitty shoving a pill down her throat every morning so she'll be able to walk on it, but I'd rather do that than see her hobble around everywhere.

Hey Mak, if Christian Bale came up to you in his Batman voice and asked to make out, would you at least think about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back