This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I can;t fucking believe in the new Army commercials they put MacArthur. Man, Army commercials suck ass. There is no way they get recruits from those commercials.[/QUOTE]

Gen. Douglas MacArthur?

[quote name='manthing']Me too man.[/QUOTE]

I just don't understand how I could have pretty decent in COD4 and now in MW2 can hardly kill someone most of the time.

:wave:

I'll lock the door. And chain it. And hook and eye it. Then deadbolt it three times. All of this after taking the hidden keys from underneath LP's Transformer and Linkin Park collection.

[quote name='flowery']Just don't get caught.[/QUOTE]

Maybe if I lived in the country. Lighting off fireworks in the suburbs guarantees a visit from the local LEOs.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Yes, General MacArthur.

I just bought a new electric leaf blower and stick blender.[/QUOTE]

We have an electric leaf blower/sucker and it's not very powerful. It gets the job done, I guess, but it takes a lot longer than necessary. Dragging the cord around isn't fun, either. It I could do it over, I'd buy a gas one. The one benefit is that it's light. Same goes for our weed-whacker.

I could do with a heavier duty stick blender. I have a basic, wimpy one with 2 speeds. I use it all the time, it really comes in handy, especially for mixing protein powder so that it doesn't separate in like 10 seconds.

[quote name='flowery']
I just don't understand how I could have pretty decent in COD4 and now in MW2 can hardly kill someone most of the time.[/QUOTE]

Eh, my problem is when I have a round where I go 5-20 or something ridiculously embarassing.

[quote name='flowery']I just don't understand how I could have pretty decent in COD4 and now in MW2 can hardly kill someone most of the time.[/QUOTE]

MW2 is catered for casual fans and less skilled people. Weapon buffs and perks like Danger Close and Commando make it easier for people new to the series to rack up kills. Those two perks really are game breaking. I don't even know why I play it anymore, it just pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back