This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to get Borderlands and it's add-on for $26.99 ($36.99 - my $10 Amazon promo) from Amazon. Is that a good deal for those of you that have played the game and add-ons? Can't go wrong for that price? Or wait on it?

You know what doesn't suck?

Hardee's Loaded Biscuit&Gravy
ViewMedia

[quote name='Sleepkyng']it was the Hobbit - it was going to suck regardless.[/QUOTE]

I really love the book but am skeptical on the films, though I was hoping it was going to be awesome.

Hey Brak, Fuse is celebrating the sacrifice of our armed services through history by running a Lady Gaga marathon.

I also just realized why I'm not attracted to her. She may have a smoking body but she also has the exact same face as this person.

11118841.jpg

I just ran 3 miles in the high heat.

I think I might go see Iron Man 2. It's on at 3:55 at the local cinema. Not too early or late. but I'm concerned it'll be packed on a hot memorial day.

I just recently found an old friend on Facebook and added him on XBL. His win streak, not total, but streak, on MW2 is 2004.

What. The. fuck.

[quote name='Rocko']I just recently found an old friend on Facebook and added him on XBL. His win streak, not total, but streak, on MW2 is 2004.

What. The. fuck.[/QUOTE]

If you're losing and you quit to the dashboard it doesn't count as a loss and you can keep your streak. Your friend went a bit overboard.

[quote name='zewone']If you're losing and you quit to the dashboard it doesn't count as a loss and you can keep your streak. Your friend went a bit overboard.[/QUOTE]

Oh. That's significantly less impressive, then.

[quote name='manthing']Anybody watch that Red Dead Redemption special?[/QUOTE]

Completely forgot that was on the other night.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I think I might go see Iron Man 2. It's on at 3:55 at the local cinema. Not too early or late. but I'm concerned it'll be packed on a hot memorial day.[/QUOTE]

The more time that goes by since I've seen it , the more disappointing I feel about the movie.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh. That's significantly less impressive, then.[/QUOTE]

Yep , just for "bragging rights".

My neighbors are firing off mortar fireworks so rapidly it sounds like they had a professional come set the shit up. They shouted at me as I walked in but they are accident prone so I just waved and walked inside.

It bothers me that I am absolute garbage sometimes on MW2.

~~~

Oh shit new Inception trailer was just on TV. Can't wait for that shit to come out.

I can;t fucking believe in the new Army commercials they put MacArthur. Man, Army commercials suck ass. There is no way they get recruits from those commercials.

[quote name='Eviltude']My neighbors are firing off mortar fireworks so rapidly it sounds like they had a professional come set the shit up. They shouted at me as I walked in but they are accident prone so I just waved and walked inside.[/QUOTE]

Must be nice. In NY we're only allowed sparklers and snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back