This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very, very sorry to hear about your loss, Frosty. My condolences.

Thought I lost my nana today after she passed out from leg pain. Was extremely scary. Thankfully she's alright.

Hope you're doing alright. :/

Are LED TVs worth the huge price increase? I'm going to buy a 26" TV for my dorm room to use both as a TV and a computer monitor. I found an LG for around $300 on Amazon, and then their LED model is $500. That seems like a huge price increase but I'm not sure how much better those LED TVs really look.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']bullshit.

it was a show about Jack.
it was Jack's story.
which ended up with Jack's dealing with the island and it's mysteries... which they didn't seek to clear up.

I bought into a lot of their shit. But when they declined to clue the viewers in on what the island really was and some of the finer details, they lost me. When they decided to do the flash-sideways and handle the "awakenings" as they did, they lost me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right, it was a show about Jack. That's why every episode had a Jack flashback, right? Huhhdur.

I bought me a Sharp 52" LED a month or two ago. It has the added Yellow in the color spectrum and it makes for such a better picture compared to any tv I've seen out right now. Its so beautiful...... I think I paid about 2500 or something like that for it. I don't remember exactly....

Getting in a car accident really sucks. Feel sore all over.

Sorry to hear about your mom Frosty. Always sucks to lose family , especially when it's direct family.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Getting in a car accident really sucks. Feel sore all over.

Sorry to hear about your mom Frosty. Always sucks to lose family , especially when it's direct family.[/QUOTE]
When did that shit happen? Today?

I felt like shit for two weeks after mine. And it really took three months until I was right again.

Hokly shit, Frosty lost his Mon. My condolences man.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']When did that shit happen? Today?

I felt like shit for two weeks after mine. And it really took three months until I was right again.[/QUOTE]

Yesterday actually. Contemplated calling into work today but didn't feel bad enough to bother. Other than some soreness around the head and neck i'm not actually hurting too bad. Felt like shit most of the day yesterday after it happened though.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, you're right, it was a show about Jack. That's why every episode had a Jack flashback, right? Huhhdur.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the insight, buddy.

I want my parents to buy an HDTV, but they are rather "Mrrr... not right now." about it. We have no HDTVs in our house and it's rather sad. I'm just beginning to think I should save up for one and just buy one when I have enough cash saved up. Although, it would help if they got paid more as well...

I feel an energy surging through my body that i've never felt before!
I round house kicked my cereal and smashed my head against a wall!
It feels like a MEMORIAL DAY

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']It's this new thing where the OTT sucks.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

I didn't like them as much as the fiesta takis. They tasted a bit .. soapy? Speaking of Mexican stuff I had pappitas for the first time last week. Fantastic. I also had Sonoran rice for the first time as well and that was awesome too. And I had chicken flautas as well but I already know they're great.

@manthing - I could if they were in season but I dont think they are unless its some weird kinda weapon right now .. like crossbows.

[quote name='Maklershed']
@manthing - I could if they were in season but I dont think they are unless its some weird kinda weapon right now .. like crossbows.[/QUOTE]

I know just the man

chewbacca.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back