This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wolve!!!

:wave:

It's a real shame a Dpsx7, a real whistleblower on the M$ payments for favorable press, was silenced.

[quote name='Brak']Wow. Jonah Hex looks exactly like shit.[/QUOTE]

Shut up. It'll probably be even better than WWW. I don't even need to tell you what that is.

[quote name='Brak']Wow. Jonah Hex looks exactly like shit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, unfortunately.

The newest Hex comic that launched like 5 years ago has been really good.

Hope they don't change elements of it to better sync to the horseturd movie.

I had high hopes for it, when I heard that Josh Brolin and John Malkovich were in it.

... then I saw the trailer, and saw that Megan Fox was in it, and that it was overly glossy and edited by MTV.

-

Wild Wild West was an atrocity.

[quote name='Brak']I had high hopes for it, when I heard that Josh Brolin and John Malkovich were in it.

... then I saw the trailer, and saw that Megan Fox was in it, and that it was overly glossy and edited by MTV.

-

Wild Wild West was an atrocity.[/QUOTE]

If by atrocity you mean awesome-city, I agree. The only thing greater than WWW is the WWW soundtrack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpEfW-R9gDo

[quote name='flowery']Oh shit, big weekend. Welcome back Wolve, on Memorial Day no less.[/QUOTE]

Yea its turning out to be a pretty good weekend.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wolve!

How's the baby?[/QUOTE]

Hi! :wave:
The baby is doing great, she's running all over the place now. At least I was there when she first started standing up and walking. Now we just need to work on her talking to us, since she still only cries and makes grunting noises when she wants something. But at 14 months we aren't pressuring her to do anything.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Ugh, Rampage.

Nice to see you back wolve.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']Hi Wolve!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey guys :wave:

So yea a quick update on me: I've been ridiculously busy with preparing for my next deployment. I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with family in between and get a little bit of gaming time in (at the cost of sleep). I'll be heading to the Philippines in about a month.
Upon my return I am considering purchasing this car:
14030416071.271400487.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.561x421.jpg

Its a:
2006 Lotus Exige. There's only 300 of them in the US.

I'm also planning on going to the Netherlands next month to visit family. So yea, that's an update on me.
I've been a little busy to really keep reading the OTT during my time away, so someone give me a quick update on what's happened. I heard Puma and JJ aren't around anymore.

[quote name='Wolve11']
I've been a little busy to really keep reading the OTT during my time away, so someone give me a quick update on what's happened. I heard Puma and JJ aren't around anymore.[/QUOTE]

Budge won the national quiz bowl.

25359_10150129306540383_605610382_11450942_5263920_n.jpg

Wolve!

---------------

Damnit, I won Prepared Speech, not Quiz Bowl. The screen in the background has absolutely nothing to do with what I am on stage for.

[quote name='wildcpac']Temporary, is your avatar from that movie Airborn with Jack Black and Seth Green?[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry for your loss frost.

Wolve is that car sold locally? That shit looks like the Lotus that someone from State had while I was there. If it is, that dude cared about that car.

[quote name='wildcpac']Temporary, is your avatar from that movie Airborn with Jack Black and Seth Green?[/QUOTE]It's a character from that new parody The 41 Year Old Virgin Who Had Sex With Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']That car, Wolve....lawd have mercy.

Feel free to buy me one.[/QUOTE]

who are you?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']
Wolve is that car sold locally? That shit looks like the Lotus that someone from State had while I was there. If it is, that dude cared about that car.[/QUOTE]

Yea it is. I actually was in Raleigh/Durham with my family yesterday. This was before my return to CAG though. I took them to the Lotus Dealership. There's one there, with the exact specs of the one pictured, but the one I am considering is in Summerfield, not too much further away. There's a good chance that either of those is that dude's old car.

looking at the cast list you can tell its going to be a classic

Chris Spencer ... Officer Beat

Randall Park ... Officer Yo'Ass

Tony Alameda ... Sidewalk Orange Vendor

Shamari Berkley ... Blaqguy (12)

Matt Crabtree ... Verizon Man

Cassie Fliegel ... Amazonian speed dater

Aldo Gonzalez ... Muscular Hispanic

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I liked it. It's always been a show about characters and that's how it ended. The mysteries of the island only served as a backdrop.[/QUOTE]

bullshit.

it was a show about Jack.
it was Jack's story.
which ended up with Jack's dealing with the island and it's mysteries... which they didn't seek to clear up.

I bought into a lot of their shit. But when they declined to clue the viewers in on what the island really was and some of the finer details, they lost me. When they decided to do the flash-sideways and handle the "awakenings" as they did, they lost me.

[quote name='seanr1221']Sorry about your loss, buddy :(

Hope you're holding up ok.[/QUOTE]

Thanks everybody.

I'm holding up alright for now -- it's slowly sinking in though.. and I don't like it... I really don't like the seeing it written out part for some reason. Hearing it from my (step-)father was bad enough this morning -- but I was slightly prepared because I could tell from the 9 voicemails and the change in his tone through them pretty much was I was calling him to be told. :\

Apparently the universe is aligned against me today, but I probably shouldn't mention the rest. :\

--

What happened with Wolve11? Glad to see you back, brother. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back