This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I liked it. It's always been a show about characters and that's how it ended. The mysteries of the island only served as a backdrop.[/QUOTE]

Maybe thats why I didn't like it. I hated everyone on the island except for maybe Desmond. I didn't give a shit about the people. I just wanted to know about the island itself.

[quote name='Maklershed']Maybe thats why I didn't like it. I hated everyone on the island except for maybe Desmond. I didn't give a shit about the people. I just wanted to know about the island itself.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's why some people hate it and some people love it. It all depends on why you were watching?

Really? You hated the characters? I loved most of them. In fact, I can't think of one I didn't like, except Anna Lucia and all the shitty second string losties like her.

[quote name='Mojimbo']So you're saying you wouldn't be interested in a Hurley spin-off?[/QUOTE]

There sort of is one. There's a 14 minute prologue about Hurley and Ben's post-Jack time on the Island. I hear they'll be including it on a future release (not sure if it'll be the season 6 set or the complete series BR set).

I'm pretty sure I broke my wrist last night when I was drunk. I half way fell while I was opening a door and somehow my hand got twisted around. I felt it crack a few times and it hurt a little at the time, but it's hurting like a motherfucker now. Trying to put my seat belt on earlier was a difficult task.

[quote name='flowery']I should have went and bought alcohol and been an alcoholic tonight.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm doing. I raided the medicine cabinets hoping for something stronger than tylenol but came up empty so I went and grabbed some booze. Now it's jigaboo time.

Man the DADT is a hot topic issue http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123196769
I have to say I'm ashamed to serve with some of the people that made some of those comments. The separation of church and state gets conveniently forgotten on the issue. My opinion is if you can handle your business and do your job well I don't care what you do after work as long as its legal

Come on guys! 10 DVDs for $10 shipped! How can you go wrong? If you don't like them, take them to a pawn shop. I'm sure they'll give you $1 each for them!

[quote name='jlarlee']Man the DADT is a hot topic issue http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123196769[/QUOTE]

I have so many problems with DADT and all that garbage that goes with it. I don't think CAG (even OTT) is good place for a healthy discussion on that. Let me be clear, I don't care who you go home to as long as you do your job. I served with numerous gay service members. They were all nice "normal" people. Did I care they were gay? No. I don't think the administration has thought through how big of an impact this will have. I wish it was as easy as *poof* you can be gay no problems. The military is going to have to brace going full on co-ed/desegregation.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Come on guys! 10 DVDs for $10 shipped! How can you go wrong? If you don't like them, take them to a pawn shop. I'm sure they'll give you $1 each for them![/QUOTE]

I already own the complete Ernest collection.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't see why anyone would buy an iPod Nano.[/QUOTE]

For the gym. I don't like bringing my phone there and I figured the extra money was worth it for more space, a screen and the radio (the only way to hear the audio on the tvs at my gym is to tune into specific stations).

DPsx7
user_offline.gif

Silenced

Awesome.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']DPsx7
user_offline.gif

Silenced

Awesome.
[/QUOTE]

Bout time some mod did that. Only thing that would make it even better is if he gets sent packing like Jake.

holy shit. one of our friends has a legit keytar circa 1984. he brought it out at his party tonight. waiting for the video to be uploaded by his girlfriend.

Ahaha I just saw Linkin's thread. Can I say that as an ex-mod who abused his powers for shits and giggles (something Linkin is most certainly not, no how), this was a pretty deserved banning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back