This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) I'm moving; B) I need money; C) Some of them are going to be upgraded to Blu-Ray eventually; D) Some of them I don't really care for.

strawberry season's here!
scaled.php

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey y'all, cheapy is going to visit the OTT soon so let's clean up[/QUOTE]

:lol:

You crack me up with all the random stuff you post JFD.

[quote name='munch']What's funny is that Linkin will still come back. He stinks worse than jake.[/QUOTE]
Linkinprime is the king of unintentional irony and contradiction.

He even tried to make some lame Michael Bay joke yesterday despite the fact that he rides Bay's cock and worships all of his movies.

Also, on a semi-related note...I clicked it. :bomb:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Linkinprime is the king of unintentional irony and contradiction.

He even tried to make some lame Michael Bay joke yesterday despite the fact that he rides Bay's cock and worships all of his movies.

Also, on a semi-related note...I clicked it. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

So did I, even after hovering over the link and seeing where it went. I...just...couldn't...help...myself...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So did I, even after hovering over the link and seeing where it went. I...just...couldn't...help...myself...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was just being an idiot.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7246788&postcount=14

[quote name='benjamouth']I find this comment particularly offensive, and it has nothing to do with the OTT. Very classy comment for Memorial weekend.

Good riddance, ban fully justified I'd say.

Come on Linkin, lets not try and turn this into a "OMG someone got banned from the OTT, ALL CAGS ARE AT RISK" cos thats BS and you know it.

I guess if you hadn't been such a useless Mod you could have unbanned him eh ?[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='Maklershed']Just watched the Lost finale. That was some big ol booooshit.[/QUOTE]

I liked it. It's always been a show about characters and that's how it ended. The mysteries of the island only served as a backdrop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back