This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Have you ever had breast milk squirted on your face in a non sexual setting?[/QUOTE]

Actually yes...Craziest thing I have ever experienced.

When Mrs. Number83 was breast feeding Number84. One night it was time for his 2:00 am feeding and he was crying. I'm holding him as Mrs. Number83 is taking off her night gown, and as she takes it off...BAM, we get doused.

Apparently, when he was breast feeding, every time he would cry, she would lactate. The bra's she went through.

[quote name='seanr1221']:puke:[/QUOTE]

Not really...Breast feeding is a beautiful thing between a mother and thier child...Plus, she gained 2 and a half cup sizes during that time.

Unfortunately, when the milk bar closed, they went away. :cry:

Anyway, Shogun 2: Total War

[quote name='Number83']Actually yes...Craziest thing I have ever experienced.

When Mrs. Number83 was breast feeding Number84. One night it was time for his 2:00 am feeding and he was crying. I'm holding him as Mrs. Number83 is taking off her night gown, and as she takes it off...BAM, we get doused.

Apparently, when he was breast feeding, every time he would cry, she would lactate. The bra's she went through.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:&

Discusting...

I can see it now..."you see in my film they won't be ninjas, they will be mercenaries, and they'll each have different explosive weapons: Donatello will have C4, Michelangelo will have dynamite, Raphael will have grenades, and Leonardo will have 2 bazookas".

Zane Lamprey is doing stand-up tonight in town and my gf and I had planned to go. She found out that he was filming something at a local bar during the day so she went down there and he hooked her up with two free tickets to the show, so that saves us $50.

Unrelated, I just had gooseberries for the first time and these things are fantastic.

A little striped green berry (sometimes red, from what my grandpa told me), that sort of looks like a tiny melon. They are pretty sour, but they are delicious. I would compare it to a small, tough, green grape.

If I ever pulled an Office Space at my job, I'd take all of the phones out to a secluded spot and destroy them with my bloodied fists.

Chuckie Cheese's is hell on earth.

in RDR Is there any benefit in holding on to your treasure? Or is there one store that's a better place to cash it in?

I wanna see You Don't Know Jack badly.

It was a story that needed to be told.

Frosty was at my Target playing the Wii.

3a37759e8c00__1275065015000.jpeg

Was Sloth on the other side, playing the 360?

... if u c wut i did thar...

Anybody do the stranger mission in RDR where you gather the flowers for the old man?

"I must have forgot, I've got an appointment with planet earth." :lol:

Can you guys just make a 'shit on Jake' thread or something? Really, between his posts and everyone else saying the same shit over and over, it's beyond tired already.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Can you guys just make a 'shit on Jake' thread or something? Really, between his posts and everyone else saying the same shit over and over, it's beyond tired already.[/QUOTE]

His trolling has gotten to the point where I really think it is about time for him to hit that old dusty trail.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']His trolling has gotten to the point where I really think it is about time for him to hit that old dusty trail.[/QUOTE]
Whatever works for you man, just pull the trigger.

:rofl: I think you're just sick of having all this shit thrown back at you. You can dish it out but not take it you wimps.

Good night everyone, and GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back