This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']:rofl:

This shitty, GTFO gimmick is fucking hilarious.

I wonder if he was demoted from DM in his D&D group, hence the hostility?[/QUOTE]

It's just funny that he has me on ignore after I ignored him.

~~~

This would be great if Jordan is going to be in NBA 2k11.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nice spin.

One of the features you get for paying for Live is exclusive deals that Silvers don't get. I definitely didn't pay $60 for a year of Live either.

One of the features you get for paying for PSN+ is exclusive deals that non-subscribers don't get. I definitely wouldn't pay $10 a month or whatever yearly price they'd pick for the service. The main difference is probably that they won't keep sales exclusive to the paid service.[/QUOTE]
You just repeated what I said, with the inclusion of a personal anecdote.

Hey, guys... I don't feel like reading the same OTT for another week, even though it's a cool one-- let's make it go fassst! We should go on a gif pasting rampage.

[quote name='zewone']Can't wait for Rampage vs. Rashad this weekend.

Those Primetimes got me hyped.[/QUOTE]

He was on Rome earlier this week and sounded dialed in. He talked about wanting to retire Griffin after destroying Evans.

He didn't even give a fuck about plugging his movie.

[quote name='flowery']There isn't much better than opening a new bag of Oreo's and a new gallon of 2% milk.[/QUOTE]

Yes there is...it's much better with whole milk.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Mmmmm. I can think of a million other better things, but, that is a tasty treat.[/QUOTE]

It's the simple things...

~~~

I am looking forward to this new AMC show Rubicon in August.

I've been drinking 2%/1%/Skim milk for so long that the few times I drink whole milk it seems incredibly thick. Same thing with soda , after drinking diet for quite a while regular soda seems really thick too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']anyone play the new PoP yet?
is it decent or is it as bad as it looked?[/QUOTE]

Alls I know is that commercial has the worst fucking voice acting ever :puke:

I have always hated milk, but I have been drinking it recently for one raisin or another. We've always had whole milk in my house so that's what I drink, but my gf hates whole milk.
=================================================
I got home from (a horrid) lab, ate dinner and straight passed out from like 8 until now. Slept through the entire b-ball game and missed a great end.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Whole milk is dickusting.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']True to Frost.

Skim milk all the way.[/QUOTE]

You guys are gross, drinking your watered down milk :puke:

[quote name='Number83']Morning OTT.

I like Breast Milk.

Come on, it took this long to mention it?!?!?[/QUOTE]

Haven't tried that myself, so I didn't feel like I should be bringing that up.
So you're saying it's worth trying, eh?

[quote name='lordwow']Whole milk is disgusting. My parents always had 2%, now that I drink skim, I can't even drink 2%[/QUOTE]

When I was about 12, my Mom decided we should drop down to 2%... she couldn't go any lower she said. When I graduated college and started living on my own, I took a look at all the nutritional information, considering the amount of milk I have been known to drink... I decided to ween my way down to skim -- I moved from 2% to 1% for a couple of trips to the grocery store... and then down to skim.

I can't even think about going back to whole milk -- the only time I end up with anything like that is if I drink coffee or something and I'd rather have that than half and half.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Haven't tried that myself, so I didn't feel like I should be bringing that up.
So you're saying it's worth trying, eh?

[/QUOTE]

Highly recommended right from the Tap. ;)

Ya, I made the switch because the misses drinks skim. It's definitely watery at first, but you get used to it after a while.

[quote name='lordwow']Whole milk is disgusting. My parents always had 2%, now that I drink skim, I can't even drink 2%[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry you can't handle "the hard stuff" anymore.

Skim milk? There's a reason this stuff has a pink cap & label. Hand in your man cards, ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back