This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I missed o-chem lecture yesterday and didn't read last night, so today I was lost. I just signed the attendance sheet (Yes, he takes attendance) and left half way through, so now I have to read 2 chapters worth today, which means skipping Evolution. That's ok though because evolution is cake compared to the rest of this shit.

So Who here would pay $10 a month for this?

The PSN+ network won't limit game play between paid and non-paid users and will focus on giving the PSN+ subscribers bonuses that non-paying players can’t access.

The features are rumored to include free access to a rotating list of PSP Minis and PSone Classics, exclusive in-game DLC, discounts at the PlayStation Store, and "first hour" access to demos to full retail titles. The first hour feature would let the user buy the full game title following the first hour of demo game play. However, to use the feature will require the full retail game to be downloaded.

Those who opt to buy the PSN+ account will also reportedly get extra protection for the PS3 console with the recently unveiled PlayStation Protection Plans that are basically extended warranties. Another major feature the subscribers to the pay network will reportedly receive is a cross-game voice chat feature.

More features are in the works and another feature that is known is an auto-patch function that will automatically download patches for games that have been played recently. Pricing is unknown, but speculation points to $9.99 per month. Joystiq reports that Sony declined to comment on the rumors.

[quote name='TheRock88']Cant wait to see how the SDF is gonna spin this.[/QUOTE]

It's garbage, but then again, it's not required and it doesn't actually take away features (yet) so there shouldn't really need to be a "defense'. It'll fail on it's own, just like Natal and Move. :lol:

media

http://www.1up.com/do/media?cId=3173462&sec=IMAGES

Dang, that image comes up huge...I had to Spolier Tag it.

I wonder, just how much faster will PSN+ users get access to demos?

On another note, old people and technology do not mix.

My favorite benefit of PSN+ is exclusive sale prices. WTF. SO I'm going to spend $120 a year to save money on buying PSN games. Why don't I just not spend the $120 on PSN+ and buy whatever the fuck I want at full price.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']My favorite benefit of PSN+ is exclusive sale prices. WTF. SO I'm going to spend $120 a year to save money on buying PSN games. Why don't I just not spend the $120 on PSN+ and buy whatever the fuck I want at full price.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Do they have co-ed dorm floors?[/QUOTE]

In the building I'm in, it would appear so, yeah.

[quote name='zewone']Can't wait for Rampage vs. Rashad this weekend.

Those Primetimes got me hyped.[/QUOTE]

Should be good. I'm excited to see Bisping. He gotten so close to reaching the top of middleweight division, but always blows it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']My favorite benefit of PSN+ is exclusive sale prices. WTF. SO I'm going to spend $120 a year to save money on buying PSN games. Why don't I just not spend the $120 on PSN+ and buy whatever the fuck I want at full price.[/QUOTE]
You get the same thing on XBL Gold. What do you think Deal of the Week is?

I find it amusing that Jake has posted the most in this thread so far.

~~~

I am being considered for a job with GE in Norway. That would be a nice place to get away from everyone and everything.

I really really really don't want to have to get a part-time job soon.

Also for anyone who's taken the GRE, how hard was it to study for/take it?

[quote name='flowery']I find it amusing that Jake has posted the most in this thread so far.

~~~

I am being considered for a job with GE in Norway. That would be a nice place to get away from everyone and everything.

I really really really don't want to have to get a part-time job soon.

Also for anyone who's taken the GRE, how hard was it to study for/take it?[/QUOTE]

Not so bad...I just bought a Kaplan book and studied for a couple months before the test. The time is the hardest part; I had to rush through the last few questions on each test.

[quote name='JolietJake']This message is hidden because flowery is on your ignore list.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JolietJake']I would be all for anything which gets flowery out of the country.[/QUOTE]

#-o

Just gtfo out already you lying sack of shit.

[quote name='seanr1221']Not so bad...I just bought a Kaplan book and studied for a couple months before the test. The time is the hardest part; I had to rush through the last few questions on each test.[/QUOTE]

So it wouldn't be the best idea to try and study and take it in just a couple weeks? I should have though about this long ago before I graduated.

[quote name='TheRock88']#-o

Just gtfo out already you lying sack of shit.[/QUOTE]
Hey shithead, look up at sean's post quoting flowery.

Feel free to kiss my ass and GTFO.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Spin what? Acting like paying for sales is something that's exclusive to this PSN+ rumor is idiotic, even for LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]
You pay $60 a year for XBL, in order to play multiplayer games and to take advantage of sales.

You'll pay $120 a year (?) for PSN+, in order to take advantage of sales.

[quote name='flowery']So it wouldn't be the best idea to try and study and take it in just a couple weeks? I should have though about this long ago before I graduated.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you're a lot better at math than me, so you might be ok.

Try the practice tests out online.

[quote name='Brak']You pay $60 a year for XBL, in order to play multiplayer games and to take advantage of sales.

You'll pay $120 a year (?) for PSN+, in order to take advantage of sales.[/QUOTE]
Nice spin.

One of the features you get for paying for Live is exclusive deals that Silvers don't get. I definitely didn't pay $60 for a year of Live either.

One of the features you get for paying for PSN+ is exclusive deals that non-subscribers don't get. I definitely wouldn't pay $10 a month or whatever yearly price they'd pick for the service. The main difference is probably that they won't keep sales exclusive to the paid service.

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey shithead, look up at sean's post quoting flowery.

Feel free to kiss my ass and GTFO.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

This shitty, GTFO gimmick is fucking hilarious.

I wonder if he was demoted from DM in his D&D group, hence the hostility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back