This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I saw The Road tonight. It was...depressing.[/QUOTE]

That novel/film is one of my all-time favorites. I'm glad Viggo done it.

Go read Blood Meridian: or the Evening Redness in the West. It's easily one of the greatest pieces of American Literature.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Way to go TheRock. You just had to push his buttons and get him banned, didn't you?[/QUOTE]

Your welcome :D

I hate the save system in RDR. I spent an hour skinning wolves only to be trampled by a herd of bison. Poof, wolf niblets gone, hour wasted. I wish Rockstar would learn that "save anywhere" is the humane thing to do.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I hate the save system in RDR. I spent an hour skinning wolves only to be trampled by a herd of bison. Poof, wolf niblets gone, hour wasted. I wish Rockstar would learn that "save anywhere" is the humane thing to do.[/QUOTE]

Push the back button, select camp, save.

[quote name='seanr1221']Push the back button, select camp, save.[/QUOTE]

Does that advance the time? I need to keep it night time so I can keep hunting wolves. Why can't I just hit start/save and that's it?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Does that advance the time? I need to keep it night time so I can keep hunting wolves. Why can't I just hit start/save and that's it?[/QUOTE]

Because you're not playing it on the Wii?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Because you're not playing it on the Wii?[/QUOTE]

So only the Wii has a decent save system?? That doesn't make sense. Your playtime at Target has really changed you, mang.

I had a bad dream last night. It was that some mod unbanned Jake and then demodded Casey. It wasn't just a bad dream, it was like a nightmare!

[quote name='Rocko']Munch, how much did you want for your Criterions?[/QUOTE]

I made an excel sheet for a ballpark. It was a little under Amazon's used prices. I just sold 8 1/2, Walkabout, M, and Silence of the Lambs. Hit me up with an offer if you'd like for the ones you want. I can also e-mail you the spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back