This OTT gets 1 Star...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Xiados']I wonder what Sour M&Ms would taste like...[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

8-[

:headache:

#-o

Get the fuck out of here! And take JolietJake with you!

Deadwood complete series is $74.99 on Amazon right now. If you don't have it buy it immediately!

@Linkin - even something as awesome as American Psycho can not overcome the douchery of singing.

That girl from Zombieland needs to be in more movies.

---

Check out It Might Get Loud, st0neface/Bioshocked. The Jimmy Page scene with Whole Lotta Love is amazing.

superbad-actress-emma-stone-does-gq-magazine-august-2008.jpg

She shares my birthday, even if she is 5 years younger.

I need to find a good trade in deal to get Mass Effect 2.

You watched The Rocker? That must be embarrassing.

---

That's a shitty deal now that the game is like $30 or $40, munch. The guitar is just a reshelled RB2 strat.

I'm watching my first Woody Allen movie, Hannah and Her Sisters, and I absolutely love it. I need more, what are some of his quintessential films?

I also caught the middle of Garden State, and it was so good that I turned it off so I coukld see it start to finish. cant wait to buy that when I get home.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:disguised as Sean: No.[/QUOTE]

MAG is okay. It'll hold me over until BC2 comes out.

To be honest though, I think it works best in the 64 or 128 modes. The 256 mode isn't that great. It's just too much. Too many objectives, too much map, too complicated a progression.

:rofl: @ ESRB Description of DoA Paradise.

"This is a video game in which users watch grown women dressed in G-string bikinis jiggle their breasts while on a two-week vacation," the ESRB description reads. "Women's breasts and butts will sway while playing volleyball, while hopping across cushions, while pole dancing, while posing on the ground, by the pool, on the beach, in front of the camera."

We could quote this whole thing (and we will, after the break), but we really wanted to call your attention to this part: "Parents and consumers should know that the game contains a fair amount of "cheesy," and at times, creepy voyeurism," the ESRB notes with the most open disapproval we've ever seen in one of these things. It continues, "but the game also contains bizarre, misguided notions of what women really want (if given two weeks, paid vacation, island resort)-Paradise cannot mean straddling felled tree trunks in dental-floss thongs." This is the most entertaining ESRB rating ever. Why isn't whoever writes these things ever this upset about graphic violence?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Can't wait to try out the AvP demo tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I'm even more excited for it than Bioshock dos.

Testing for the day is over. Another one in the morning followed by a quick lab. I already did the lab, so it's going to be quick. Hooray.

[quote name='TheRock88']Same here, I'm even more excited for it than Bioshock dos.[/QUOTE]

For MP yes....for SP I think I'm more excited about Bioshock 2. Though I'm very curious as to what the MP on B2 will be like, but from the videos it looks hectic and reminds me too much of UTIII *shudders*.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That girl from Zombieland needs to be in more movies.

---

Check out It Might Get Loud, st0neface/Bioshocked. The Jimmy Page scene with Whole Lotta Love is amazing.[/QUOTE]
I saw that a few months ago at the theater. I loved it. I wish it would have spent less time with The Edge though, I thought his parts were a little boring.

At least that piece of shit Bono didn't stick his nose in the film (though it was rough enough hearing him sing for a few minutes).

:lol: hospital wifi netwrk is now blocking CAG. I have to turn off wifi to check it now. on top of everything else: My hometown is edge only.

Are you calling Luke Wilson an asshole, h3ll?

I can't believe people still ask questions about my iPhone like it's something brand new.

;-|

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back