This OTT gets 1 Star...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know Linkin .. the second I look back at the left image I immediately unsee it.

And I don't believe that I've heard of any of those on the criterion OOP list.

Just picked up the only copy of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on Blu my Best Buy had. I am disappointed at how bare bones it is. I wish Criterion put their version on Blu.

Also picked up Zombieland Blu.

Heh, more details about Rip Torn.

The 'Men in Black' star was so drunk when he stumbled out of his local watering hole and down the block to the Litchfield Bancorp in Lakeville on Friday night, that he thought he was at his house, cops said yesterday.

"He even took off his hat and boots and left them at the door, a police report noted.

[quote name='Maklershed']Well you could watch it for free on the PS Triyiple ... if you don't mind it lagging out all the time, having to wait minutes for the pictures of the movies to show up, and the player not recognizing what setting your display is so it plays all warped and even when you fix it, as soon as the movie lags, it goes back to the default resolution.[/QUOTE]
I don't have any of those issues, but it is twice as fast to load videos on the PS3 than the 360.

[quote name='Maklershed']I dont know Linkin .. the second I look back at the left image I immediately unsee it.

And I don't believe that I've heard of any of those on the criterion OOP list.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you...to me now Big Daddy looks more cute than menacing.

dead-jim.jpg

[quote name='DT778']They better not fuck up the Borne franchise.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was worried about the Bourne franchise. You're worried about it's Chinese knockoff.

I just got a XBL message from someone offering '500 headshots' for a month of LIVE.

What does that even mean?

[quote name='DT778']They better not fuck up the Borne franchise.[/QUOTE]

Or the Bourne franchise.

But why haven't they just followed the books for the series? I've not read the books, so I can't comment. But am just curious.

[quote name='manthing']Damn, I was worried about the Bourne franchise. You're worried about it's Chinese knockoff.

I just got a XBL message from someone offering '500 headshots' for a month of LIVE.

What does that even mean?[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']This ruined the Big Daddy for me:

bombershock.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Yep... I can't unsee it...

[quote name='Brak']JFD's doppelgänger is 2-D from the Gorillaz.

Who is mine?[/QUOTE]

You have clown makeup on your avatar, who the fuck do you think it is?

488770res4190983res1vio.jpg

fuck off, $$$$$$.

If you ever compare the Joker to ICP EVERRRRRRRRRRR again, I'm going to hack your account and ban yourself.

[quote name='Brak']^Ahh. See, Casey? You're a fucking retard.[/QUOTE]

Sarah Palin is going to scour the internets and make a facebook post about you for that kind of language. She will demand you to apologize for using that slur.

Juggalo humor is one thing, demeaning me for unintentionally entertaining a simpleton is a different matter.

Jokingly accusing someone of being a Juggalo on the Internet is like accusing someone of being a communist sympathizer during the Cold War.

-

I probably won't be able to order a Dingoo until next week, or so. My tax returns won't be direct deposited until the 5th, or some jive.

I'm tempted to get one, i don't quite understand which size SD cards it takes, different sites seem to give conflicting information on that. Just to have something which can play xvid/divx videos would be cool. Re-encoding things is such a hassle.

By discussing secure digital memory cards?

See all of mine are micros, i have some full size adapters, but not mini ones. I would probably just get a 8-16gb card, should hold everything you could think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back