This OTT gets 1 Star...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck Lost, Ramsay is about to be shitting on people and their poorly run restaurants.

Last edited by a moderator:
like theres only so many math problems you can do before the goosenburg principle comes into effect which states that as the number of math problems you complete approaches infinity, a phenomenon occurs that changes the answer of the math problem by a sum calculated by taking the square root of the number of problems and dividing the result by what is essentially zero.

[quote name='Rocko']I didn't know anything took minis anymore.

My MP3 player and other devices take micros.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, mine too.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What do you mean by finite math?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=+1]"Finite Math" is a catch-all title for a collection of topics that are anything but calculus.[/SIZE]"

It's just a crazy mess.

That's such a vague definition that I really can't see anyone using it seriously.

I liked CK's more (especially the Goosenberg principle :lol:).

[quote name='Rocko']What the fuck is wrong with him?[/QUOTE]

Nothing. It was because the OP and some other posters are fucking idiots and can't be civil. It didn't have to do with the content of the post, but it had to do with the actions of those within the thread.

[quote name='Liquid 2']That's such a vague definition that I really can't see anyone using it seriously.

I liked CK's more (especially the Goosenberg principle :lol:).[/QUOTE]

It's ridiculously long problems. I hate the course, but its a pre-req for my degree. I'd rather be in Calc, which is next in line, than this class. Why didn't I do this shit 8 years ago when I graduated high school? Oh yeah, that's right. I hated it then too.

[quote name='Maklershed']Well you could watch it for free on the PS Triyiple ... if you don't mind it lagging out all the time, having to wait minutes for the pictures of the movies to show up, and the player not recognizing what setting your display is so it plays all warped and even when you fix it, as soon as the movie lags, it goes back to the default resolution.
[/QUOTE]

After I read this, I decided to try it out on my PS3. The interface stinks compared to 360, but I didnt have any drops or warped pictures.

emot-psyduck.gif

[quote name='Rocko']I need to buy a TI-89. The 83 is entirely useless after using an 89 for a year and a half.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably upgrade, depending on how much math I have to take after I get done at this community college. Yes, I'm poor and go to a community college.

[quote name='seanr1221']After I read this, I decided to try it out on my PS3. The interface stinks compared to 360, but I didnt have any drops or warped pictures.[/QUOTE]

maklershed fails at networking and lives in the sticks... so i can see how it would work better for you. :lol:

Hrmm- Some guy with zero trades, zero posts, zero anything (but is mysteriously a CAG veteran) wants to buy my copy of Afrika through the CAG marketplace via paypal . . .

[quote name='JimmieMac']Remember 3D Doritos? Where did they go?[/QUOTE]

Those things were suspiciously better than any other kind of doritos.

hi OTT. Apparently chance of snow flurries with no accumulation = several inches. Off to work for a couple of hours then back to the hospital to visit mom.

Snowed about 3 inches here this morning. Rumors have it we're getting about 8 or so on Saturday.

@manthing - buy some coconut m&ms

[quote name='manthing']I get to go grocery shopping!

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

What's not to like about going to the grocery store? It's always a good time, sans kids. My son wants everything, but that's at every store.

[quote name='Maklershed']Snowed about 3 inches here this morning. Rumors have it we're getting about 8 or so on Saturday.

@manthing - buy some coconut m&ms[/QUOTE]

I think they're calling for snow in my neck of the woods, Indiana, too. It's supposed to be decent accumulation, but that probably means a slight dusting.

Time for some more Finite homework

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back