This OTT gets 1 Star...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']It's cool man, didn't think about the illegality of it, sorry. If you really I need to go, that's fine.[/QUOTE]

You didn't think it was illegal? WTF is wrong wtih you? You just asked someone to buy you beer knowing full well that you are not of legal age. Your argument makes no sense. Just shut the fuck up and stop being a troll.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You didn't think it was illegal? WTF is wrong wtih you? You just asked someone to buy you beer knowing full well that you are not of legal age. Your argument makes no sense. Just shut the fuck up and stop being a troll.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't trolling. I've gotta thing for cool bottles and always have. That's why I paid five bucks for a True Blood drink when I've never even seen the show. I legit didn't think about the illegality of the situation, those were just some really cool beers and I wanted them. Pump the ban brakes, dial the anger down, and let's all chill out.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I wasn't trolling. I've gotta thing for cool bottles and always have. That's why I paid five bucks for a True Blood drink when I've never even seen the show. I legit didn't think about the illegality of the situation, those were just some really cool beers and I wanted them. Pump the ban brakes, dial the anger down, and let's all chill out.[/QUOTE]

Quit pulling a fucking LinkinPrime. Do like I said and shut the fuck up and drop the whole thing. All you are doing is pissing me off and you constantly shitting your pants while making up excuses is annoying the fuck out of me.

You wanted to drink the beer, you wanted someone to buy you the beer and send it to you. No where in that statement did you mention the bottle. You may have liked the bottle, but your primary intention was to solicit beer from someone on this site. Just do everyone a favor and stop before you really piss me off. If I wake up in the morning and see you continuing to talk about this shit I will be banning you. Never mention this shit again, apologize, and move on.

So, my mom is going in the hospital for the rest of the week, and she wants some entertainment. What are some good casual Nintendo DS games that I could get her?

n312454854782_4395.jpg

Mom's surgery went well, no complications. The OR just go so far behind schedule that communication broke down and no one knew wtf was going on. We were there when they brought her to her room and got to see her for a few minutes. She was awake and actually liking all of the gadgets they had her hooked up to aside from the catheter and the IV. She was in such a good mood she assumed she was coming with me and my stepdad to watch us play hockey on Sunday, when all of us, including the nurse, were like "uhh, you're staying home"

Bioshocked -My mom brought books on CD, magazines, sudoku, and word puzzles. I'd suggest Brain Age type games, Cooking Mama, MarioKart things you can do for a couple of minutes at a time and not have to pay attention to details.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Quit pulling a fucking LinkinPrime. Do like I said and shut the fuck up and drop the whole thing. All you are doing is pissing me off and you constantly shitting your pants while making up excuses is annoying the fuck out of me.

You wanted to drink the beer, you wanted someone to buy you the beer and send it to you. No where in that statement did you mention the bottle. You may have liked the bottle, but your primary intention was to solicit beer from someone on this site. Just do everyone a favor and stop before you really piss me off. If I wake up in the morning and see you continuing to talk about this shit I will be banning you. Never mention this shit again, apologize, and move on.[/QUOTE]
Do it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I could have sworn CheapyD said mods aren't allowed to talk down to members :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
This dude should be a mod or something.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Quit pulling a fucking LinkinPrime. Do like I said and shut the fuck up and drop the whole thing. All you are doing is pissing me off and you constantly shitting your pants while making up excuses is annoying the fuck out of me.

You wanted to drink the beer, you wanted someone to buy you the beer and send it to you. No where in that statement did you mention the bottle. You may have liked the bottle, but your primary intention was to solicit beer from someone on this site. Just do everyone a favor and stop before you really piss me off. If I wake up in the morning and see you continuing to talk about this shit I will be banning you. Never mention this shit again, apologize, and move on.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'll back down. I'm sorry for bringing it up.

Now let's all be :grouphug:
Moving from the hotel to my grandparents in texas tomorrow. I'll be glad to get the fuck out of this place. I'm gonna take the 360 and blow through Mass Effect and Bayonetta while I have free time, kinda looking forward to it.

Such a long, stressful day. Thank god it's over and that everything's ok. Too wound up to sleep but so exhausted. Gonna have some chamomile tea and try to go to bed. Gnight OTT.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']So, my mom is going in the hospital for the rest of the week, and she wants some entertainment. What are some good casual Nintendo DS games that I could get her?[/QUOTE]
Crosswords DS is a good game if she likes crossword puzzles and word searches.

I hate mornings!

Edit: Why do you have to have Gold to watch Netflix on your 360? I mean I already pay for their service, so it really sucks to be required to have Gold to watch it on my 360.

I plan to get Gold again, but not sure when. And in the mean time, aside from hooking my laptop up to the tv, there is no way for me to stream on my tv.

Well you could watch it for free on the PS Triyiple ... if you don't mind it lagging out all the time, having to wait minutes for the pictures of the movies to show up, and the player not recognizing what setting your display is so it plays all warped and even when you fix it, as soon as the movie lags, it goes back to the default resolution.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']
n312454854782_4395.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I loled

What would make it even funnier is if someone made an animated gif of his hand cocking that gun.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Happy Groundhog Day! Here is a little history about this great day...

He saw his shadow :whee:
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Finally, one wombutt link I didn't click.[/QUOTE]

I saw your post first, then figured he put it in the spoiler. I clicked it.:cry:

Despite being repeatedly told she'd need a walker after her surgery she kept saying/thinking she'd be fine with a cane. :roll: Now that she's had the surgery and the doctor was in to see her she got yelled at and now I have to go borrow/lease a walker for her. :bomb:

Dear Criterion collectors,

Our three least favorite initials: OOP. Since we launched the Criterion Collection more than twenty-five years ago, we’ve endeavored to keep everything we’ve published in print. But despite our efforts to renew rights, we are losing a large group of titles from StudioCanal at the end of March, and we wanted to give you advance notice that our editions will be going out of print. Until we’re out of stock, we will be offering these titles at an additional $5 off on our website. The titles are going to Lionsgate, and we don’t know when they may be rereleased. As ever, we will continue to try to relicense the films so that they can rejoin the collection sometime in the future.

Here are the titles that will soon be out of print:

Alphaville
Carlos Saura’s Flamenco Trilogy (Eclipse Series 6)
Le corbeau
Coup de torchon
Diary of a Country Priest
The Fallen Idol
Forbidden Games (Criterion and Essential Art House editions)
Gervaise (Essential Art House edition)
Grand Illusion (Criterion and Essential Art House editions)
Le jour se lève (Essential Art House edition)
Last Holiday (Essential Art House edition)
Mayerling (Essential Art House edition)
The Orphic Trilogy
Peeping Tom
Pierrot le fou (DVD and Blu-ray editions)
Port of Shadows
Quai des Orfèvres
The Small Back Room
The Tales of Hoffmann (Criterion and Essential Art House editions)
Trafic
Le trou
Variety Lights (Essential Art House edition)
The White Sheik

Take note: this may be your last chance to pick up spine number 1 from the collection.

Happy viewing!
The Criterion Collection

I grabbed Pierrot le fou BD on amazon in a panic. Considering Grand Illusion and Alphaville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back