This OTT gets 1 Star...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent the last hour internally debating whether or not I should go to sleep. I feel like I'm going to regret either choice.

What was the name of that candy munch brought you from where ever it was he went, st0neface? (Was that you? :lol:)

I ask because I saw a box of Jelly Babies at HEB the other day, and I know I had seen that shit somewhere but couldn't figure it out.

Jelly Babies. I ended getting a ton of those from my Dad's fiancee at Christmas.

Also, munch did indeed buy some for me, but ate them all at the airport on his way back.

Hmm never heard of them before. They don't look to appetizing. Also:

In the early 1960s, after Beatles guitarist George Harrison revealed in an interview that he liked jelly babies, audiences showered him and the rest of the band with the sweets at live concerts and fans sent boxes of them as gifts.

EDIT: A popular science class experiment is to put them in a strong oxidising agent and see the resulting spectacular reaction. The experiment is commonly referred to as "Screaming jelly babies."

You should try that Stoneface

New season of Lost starts this week! :whee:

If the national murder rate increases in May its because Lost was all a dream (or part of Hurley's insanity).

[quote name='Maklershed']Hmm never heard of them before. They don't look to appetizing.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredfornow']yeah. expensive, too.[/QUOTE]

Monsters.

They're made with sugar, not HFCS, so they taste like Starburst used to. Similar to the difference between normal and Throwback Mountain Dew.

But yeah, if you get 'em here in the states they cost like $4 for 7oz.

They were on sale at Cost Plus a coupla weeks back for $2 a bag though.

Ugh... I can't wait until I get my tax return (on the 5th of February, I believe). I want to order my Wacom tablet yesterday. :bomb:

I'll be drawing ALL the time.

[quote name='st0neface']Jelly Babies. I ended getting a ton of those from my Dad's fiancee at Christmas.

Also, munch did indeed buy some for me, but ate them all at the airport on his way back.[/QUOTE]

HEY! I hat a legit reason as I was stuck in London and couldn't afford any food!

Nice .. the Brendon Frasier retard clap made an appearance on SNL last night. And John Hamm's monologue was surprisingly funny. Especially the part with Don Draper on Def Comedy Jam.

[quote name='Brak']Ugh... I can't wait until I get my tax return (on the 5th of February, I believe). I want to order my Wacom tablet yesterday. :bomb:

I'll be drawing ALL the time.[/QUOTE]
No you won't. ;) Sure, you'll love it at first and it's definitely a time-saver once you get the hang of it, though.

Then you'll want to try out different nibs for the stylus...

But then you'll want a bigger tablet...

And then you won't be happy until you get a Cintiq...

Then you'll want a larger Cintiq...

It never ends.

[quote name='Maklershed']New season of Lost starts this week! :whee:

If the national murder rate increases in May its because Lost was all a dream (or part of Hurley's insanity).[/QUOTE]

I thought it started next week.
DVR guide says that this week's episode is just last season's finale.

[quote name='st0neface']So what happened to the postcard? Did you run out of toilet paper?[/QUOTE]

The postcard was that I am a lazy bastard. I had it stamped with address and everything. I'll get you next time!

[quote name='manthing']munch,

What did you do wrong to your BH-200?[/QUOTE]

It just frustrates the shit out of me. Inglourious Basterds finally played, but it just has odd issues with my TV.

For instance, if I want to watch a movie on it, then I have to have my TV on that input before I can turn on the player. I can't have it on, then switch to it. And I have to turn it of, then on, between putting in movies. I have no idea why. It just does all these little things that aggravates the shit out of me.

[quote name='Rocko']Serious Sam HD seemed enjoyable.[/QUOTE]
I played this at a friend's house, and I agree. I wish they'd release 1, SE, and 2 with that engine all on disc before 3 comes out.

jimbo's right.

Same thing happens with my TV sometimes with mainly devices hooked up to my HDMI switcher, but with the BH200 as well.

For instance, I'll go to the HDMI where the BH200 is hooked directly, and nothing shows up.

Or I'll turn on my 360(which with my PS3 is hooked to the switcher), select its input on the switcher, then turn on my TV, and there'll be no sound.

Or whenever I start or stop any game on my PS3, I get a screen of static and snow.

I'm almost glad this vertical banding happened on this TV. Now I can get a 1080p HDTV with 3+ HDMI inputs.

EDIT:

Although, now that I think about it, the BH200's issues haven't happened since my Logitech remote broke, which wouldn't always go to the right HDMI input.

[quote name='munch'] It just does all these little things that aggravates the shit out of me.[/QUOTE]

Agitates, not aggravates. You can't aggravate something that wasn't already a problem (e.g., you can aggravate an injury, while a buzzing fly can agitate you when you're trying to sleep). That's my pet peeve of the month :D

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Agitates, not aggravates. You can't aggravate something that wasn't already a problem (e.g., you can aggravate an injury, while a buzzing fly can agitate you when you're trying to sleep). That's my pet peeve of the month :D[/QUOTE]

My pet peeve of the month is when a douche on the internet tries to be cute by correcting grammar.

[quote name='manthing']jimbo's right.

Same thing happens with my TV sometimes with mainly devices hooked up to my HDMI switcher, but with the BH200 as well.

For instance, I'll go to the HDMI where the BH200 is hooked directly, and nothing shows up.

Or I'll turn on my 360(which with my PS3 is hooked to the switcher), select its input on the switcher, then turn on my TV, and there'll be no sound.

Or whenever I start or stop any game on my PS3, I get a screen of static and snow.

I'm almost glad this vertical banding happened on this TV. Now I can get a 1080p HDTV with 3+ HDMI inputs.

EDIT:

Although, now that I think about it, the BH200's issues haven't happened since my Logitech remote broke, which wouldn't always go to the right HDMI input.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's definitely what's going on with my TV. My xbox never does that. I'll gladly sell this thing for the right price.

[quote name='munch']My pet peeve of the month is when a douche on the internet tries to be cute by correcting grammar.[/QUOTE]

Whew, good thing I'm not a douche, otherwise your pet peeve would hit too close to home.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Ugly design, tiny-ass screen, Rocko's right - Just get a PSP[/QUOTE]
I'm just looking at all of the little emulator based system available. That thing is overclockable to 800mhz, faster than the Dingoo Brak keeps talking about.

[quote name='munch']Yeah, that's definitely what's going on with my TV. My xbox never does that. I'll gladly sell this thing for the right price.[/QUOTE]

What? The tv or the BH200?

It's the TV's fault. Not the superBlu.

[quote name='manthing']What? The tv or the BH200?

It's the TV's fault. Not the superBlu.[/QUOTE]

!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, you're right. I guess I've just become really frustrated with it due to all of the FW issues as of late. I just want a product that works.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Whew, good thing I'm not a douche, otherwise your pet peeve would hit too close to home.[/QUOTE]

BOLD OPINIONS! bsb has BOLD OPINIONS!

[quote name='munch'] I guess I've just become really frustrated with it due to all of the FW issues as of late.[/QUOTE]

That's what you get for caring about BD-Liive

:booty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back