This OTT gets 1 Star...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']I've seen half of Boondock Saints like eight times but have never finished it. I even own the Blu Ray. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Just another reason why no one likes you.

If it makes it any better I really, really like that first half. I just fall asleep easily during movies.

Saw Avatar tonight. I liked it, but it certainly wasn't as good as the hype surrounding it. The 3D was fairly mind blowing though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Screw you, JJSP. (what happened?)[/QUOTE]
Girlfriend sold a few things last week, and eBay is sending payments to an email address that doesn't go anywhere. I sent invoices through PayPal that are correct since eBay can't change the PP account associated with the auction. Apparently one of the winners can't figure it out, and she keeps sending payments to the wrong address by using the eBay "pay now" button.

mom's going crazy vacuuming to keep her mind off of stuff. she goes into the hospital in just under 3 hours for her total hip replacement.

I'm really grooving on MAG. I was just kinda so-so on it during the beta. The final build seems a lot better. There are still some things I nitpick about it.

1) Can't cook grenades.
2) Some map balance and variety issues.
3) Instant rez's like in BC2 and Killzone and Gears. It should take a few seconds of standing over someone to rez them.
4) You have to basically unload a full clip to finish a guy completely.

But there's a lot I like. With 64 players it's lag free. You don't spawn too far or too close to the main combat. The pace is a tad slower than MW2 and a tad faster than BC2. And I really like the feel of the weapons. Especially the sniper rifle. It's the first console based game I've played where I really felt comfortable with the aim, damage, and compensation on the sniper rifle using the thumbsticks.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Anyone want me to piss on your W-2s?[/QUOTE]

Umm, no thanks?

I keep my W-2's for 5 years after the filing year. And I've already thrown out my 2004 ones.

[quote name='Chika']getting ready to take mom to the hospital. surgery is scheduled for 3:30. later OTT.[/QUOTE]

Good Luck Mrs. Chika!

My mother-in-law had both her knees done at one time and was walking the next day. I'm sure everything will be fine!

[quote name='Chika']getting ready to take mom to the hospital. surgery is scheduled for 3:30. later OTT.[/QUOTE]

Are you staying at the hospital?

Bring some entertainment.

I fucking hate hospitals.

Man, I just read that the Silverdome sold for $500k. We coulda pulled a bunch of CAG's together and bouught it ourselves. We could have called it the Cheapy Dome.

Actor Elmore "Rip" Torn has been charged with breaking into a Connecticut bank and carrying a loaded handgun while intoxicated.

State police say the 78-year-old Salisbury resident was arrested Friday night after police found him inside the Litchfield Bancorp with a loaded revolver.

Rip Torn sounds like a fun drunk.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You should mail a weeks worth of shitty diapers to seanr1221, craven_fiend. I have his address![/QUOTE]

That would be a heavy package, given last week's stomach issues. 3 or 4 shitty diapers a day for like 3 days from my son. Then my daughter, she carries the smell. 6 months old and smells worse than mine and my 2 year olds combined.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is splosion man worth 400 points?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Yes.[/QUOTE]

Good deal, wanted to check it out prior to going Silver tomorrow or Wednesday.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Rip Torn sounds like a fun drunk.[/QUOTE]

I read that yesterday and was entertained and humored. Sounds like a fun guy to drink with and watch shit hit the fan.

According to Joystiq PAXEast is almost sold out.

Supposedly they expect as many people as pax west, 60,000+. But to be honest, i thought Pax East was supposed to be a smaller venue and ticket count.

But if you want a three day pass, order now. because there's only aroudn a thousand left.

[quote name='manthing']Damn, that's really rude to remind seanRacist of that #83.[/QUOTE]

That certainly was not my intent and if it did offend, then I am sorry.

tumblr_kpwinlaLkd1qzlf5ho1_500.jpg

god damn it ott didn't make the interview for the jet program.

gotta think of something else to do with my life now.

sucks, was pretty much banking on that now i have no idea what i'm gonna do.

I would've assumed that Afganistan's national sport would be soccer, like most of the world. Their national sport is actually Buzkashi.

What is Buzkashi you ask?

It's where two teams on horesback fight over control of a headless goat carcass.

You can't make shit like that up.

(Large Picture)
buzkashi_5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back