This OTT gets 1 Star...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']That's what you get for caring about BD-Liive

:booty:[/QUOTE]

I don't have that FW, actually. I would like to have that functionality and have everything work. Apparently that's too much to ask for.

[quote name='munch']The postcard was that I am a lazy bastard. I had it stamped with address and everything. I'll get you next time![/QUOTE]

The only thing I was actually upset about was that you never sent that one to darthbudge's house.

[quote name='munch']I don't have that FW, actually. I would like to have that functionality and have everything work. Apparently that's too much to ask for.[/QUOTE]

sony_playstation_3.jpg

Hey. what classes are you guys playing in ME2? I'm about 2 hours in and I'm thinking of restarting with another class. Right now I'm the engineer, which sounded cool. AI hacking, drones, cryo, and emp. But it sucks. AI Hacking I almost never use. The drones are completely uselless and can't kill anything. lLl they do is draw aggro. The emp doesn't work on 80% of the enemies I've come across. The only cool power is cyro. But on really tough enemies and bosses it barely slows them down.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Avocado smoothie? Is it like guacamole in a blender?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it barely even tastes like avocado, but it has a neat mint green color.
Just add a fruit or two and a bit of honey and it's amazing.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey. what classes are you guys playing in ME2? I'm about 2 hours in and I'm thinking of restarting with another class. Right now I'm the engineer, which sounded cool. AI hacking, drones, cryo, and emp. But it sucks. AI Hacking I almost never use. The drones are completely uselless and can't kill anything. lLl they do is draw aggro. The emp doesn't work on 80% of the enemies I've come across. The only cool power is cyro. But on really tough enemies and bosses it barely slows them down.[/QUOTE]I first started with a Vangard but his charging power sucks if you are fighting more than one dude. So if you are facing a group of dudes you got to use cover and slowly get close enough to them so you could use your shotgun. That was boring me so I switched to soldier. Obviously the solder is more about guns then biotics but I'm having fun and on the next play through I'll use the Adept to get my biotics fix.

[quote name='flowery']Crazy start to this Lakers v Celtics game.[/QUOTE]The whole game has been crazy. All Lakers in the first quarter then all celtics in the second.

[quote name='DT778']The whole game has been crazy. All Lakers in the first quarter then all celtics in the second.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this whole game was mad crazy.

That fadeaway by Kobe was insane.

Wow, 10 minutes in to Surrogates and its already too stupid for words. It wasn't a good idea watching this right after a movie like Moon.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Boondock Saints was awesome! Wonder how the sequel compares.[/QUOTE]

You'll see such hits as Knowing, Next, and Ghost Rider in theatres, but it takes you this long to see Boondock Saints, eh?

Makes sense.

Was one of the wombat links you guys posted some sneaky way to get TMK old ass non CAG blog to be bookmarked? For some reason I just noticed that it shows up under recently bookmarked. Shit is messing with me since I don't think I have ever clicked his name on my new computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back