This OTT is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, guys, what happened to me? :wave:

I only have 480 points and CC comes out this Wednesday.
image.php

[quote name='tiredfornow']Sign up under DB, Linkin.

JFD deserves peanuts.[/quote]

I just wanted to do it for the easy 1600pts card...DB has no incentives :whistle2:(

dallow, I'll throw the points your way if you're gonna download Castle Crashers with 'em. I'll gather up the referral shit in a bit when I come back from my appointment at 2. 9.99 for Mercs 2 is a good price for me. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I just wanted to do it for the easy 1600pts card...DB has no incentives :whistle2:([/quote]

Isn't making a poor child happy the best thing anyone can do? ;)

Nah, it is alright. I will probably just do another two offers at some point, I just wish a Paypal VCC would work so I can do all those PWW offers.

[quote name='darthbudge']Isn't making a poor child happy the best thing anyone can do? ;)

Nah, it is alright. I will probably just do another two offers at some point, I just wish a Paypal VCC would work so I can do all those PWW offers.[/quote]

How does the program work? How many offers would I need to complete for Mercs 2 for example?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How does the program work? How many offers would I need to complete for Mercs 2 for example?[/quote]
2 offers.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Sign up under DB, Linkin.

JFD deserves points.[/quote]
I knew you'd come through, buddy! :wave:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How does the program work? How many offers would I need to complete for Mercs 2 for example?[/quote]

2 offers.

If you have 2 different Credit Cards or Debit Cards, you can easily do two Pacfic Webworks offers for under $6 and be ready to order Mercs 2 in like 24 hours or less.

However, there are also a bunch of various other offers you can do if you like.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']2 offers.[/quote]

How easy/hard are the offers? I almost got screwed with Gaming Lagoon, Stamps.com charged me 3 months after I had canceled, luckily I was able to dispute the charges with my CC so it was cool, but I've been weary ever since then.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How easy/hard are the offers? I almost got screwed with Gaming Lagoon, Stamps.com charged me 3 months after I had canceled, luckily I was able to dispute the charges with my CC so it was cool, but I've been weary ever since then.[/quote]

It depends on the offers. Stamps is free, but is a huge pain in the ass.

Most of them are extremely simple, like the ones I mentioned before. Just put in your name/address/email/Phone and CC info and you are all done. Just cancel two days before the trial ends. The canceling is super easy as well, they answer the phones quickly and it takes like 30 seconds.

[quote name='tiredfornow']dallow, I'll throw the points your way if you're gonna download Castle Crashers with 'em. I'll gather up the referral shit in a bit when I come back from my appointment at 2. 9.99 for Mercs 2 is a good price for me. :cool:[/QUOTE]:whistle2:?

Hey TFN, remember that time we were in your vehicle, and you were like "Sorry man, I hope you don't mind taking a different route. There's a cop over there! :p" and we were both kind of intimidated, but we didn't care, man. Remember? :wave:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey TFN, remember that time we were in your vehicle, and you were like "Sorry man, I hope you don't mind taking a different route. There's a cop over there! :p" and we were both kind of intimidated, but we didn't care, man. Remember? :wave:[/quote]
That's a crazy story. Did it really happen?

[quote name='dcfox']That's a crazy story. Did it really happen?[/quote]
You bet!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, except replace "cop" with "shower" :lol:[/quote]
:whistle2:x

I went to pass a pickup truck yesterday and as I went into the passing lane he flashed red and blue lights in the top inside of his cab. So I quickly fell back in behind him. Thing is he didn't have government tags so I really don't think he was a cop. Figured he was just a random asshole Fing with me or we were near a state park so maybe he was some sort of ranger but again those guys should have government tags I would think. Thought about calling the police and asking about it but didn't. :whee:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']You bet!

:whistle2:x[/quote]
So why were you guys afraid of the cops. Does TFN have a warrant out on him or something?

[quote name='wubb']I went to pass a pickup truck yesterday and as I went into the passing lane he flashed red and blue lights in the top inside of his cab. So I quickly fell back in behind him. Thing is he didn't have government tags so I really don't think he was a cop. Figured he was just a random asshole Fing with me or we were near a state park so maybe he was some sort of ranger but again those guys should have government tags I would think. Thought about calling the police and asking about it but didn't. :whee:[/quote]Did you super charge the wheelchair or something?:lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Wow, wubb, you have serious balls if you're trying to pass pickup trucks on the freeway in your wheelchair.[/quote]

[quote name='lordwow']Wubb puts red and blue lights on his wheelchair to pull over the ladies walking by him :cool:[/quote]

:rofl:

Think I should trade Alter Echo (Xbox) and Viewtiful Joe (PS2) for Madden 08 (360)?

Neither of my games are worth much of anything but then Madden 08 isn't really worth that much either at least according to closed eBay auctions.

I think I might go for it.

[quote name='Moxio']One time I had a cop come in my class for DARE. He was weird![/QUOTE]

We had that in 5th and 6th grade. In 8th grade, we found out he was killed :(

RIP Officer Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back