This OTT is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only play R6V2 for like 30 minutes a pop and often think I should just dump it. But then an hour later I want to work past the next few checkpoints...

[quote name='Mojimbo']You moved over to AT&T?

I wonder how much it would cost to go to T-Mobile, I want that $6/month data plan.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm currently with Verizon...never had any problems with them but they always have shitty phones. Hope I don't regret this switch.

[quote name='wubb']I can only play R6V2 for like 30 minutes a pop and often think I should just dump it. But then an hour later I want to work past the next few checkpoints...[/quote]

Give me it to me Wubb. :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, I'm currently with Verizon...never had any problems with them but they always have shitty phones. Hope I don't regret this switch.[/quote]

Which plan man?

[quote name='darthbudge']Give me it to me Wubb. :D[/quote]

You're already getting Too Human for free, so STFU

Besides Pengy has to sell his games to S-T-R-E-T-C-H those SSI checks he clutches ever so tightly

[quote name='manthing']Which plan man?[/quote]

I'm currently on the Family Plan sharing 1400 min with my sister. Gonna be doing the same with ATT + the $23 data plan after my corp. disc :D

This guy looks like Rowan Atkinson.

1362-store2.jpg

[quote name='manthing']Left 4 Dead delayed...

I suppose it's better that way, so I'll have a full 2 weeks for Gears 2[/quote]

Figures, it is coming from Valve and we all know how they are.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope the mom and pop shop gets Mercs 2 sometime this week.[/quote]

Damnit TFN, I keep thinking you are LP. :whistle2:|

EDIT: Because you both have Castle Crashers avatars.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why, I got Alien Hominid[/quote]

I don't know, I just keep mistaking TFN's post for yours. Also, isn't that the Castle Crashers version of Alien Hominid?

[quote name='darthbudge']I don't know, I just keep mistaking TFN's post for yours. Also, isn't that the Castle Crashers version of Alien Hominid?[/quote]

Yes it is. Except I customized mine with angry eyebrows to make him look tougher :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm currently on the Family Plan sharing 1400 min with my sister. Gonna be doing the same with ATT + the $23 data plan after my corp. disc :D[/quote]

how are you managing a corporate discount?
they were disabled for iphones last i knew...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I picked up Too Human over the weekend along with Madden 08 to exchange...I'm debating if I should get Mercs 2 or Viva Pinata 2 :whistle2:k[/quote]

Mercs 2. No doubt about it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I picked up Too Human over the weekend along with Madden 08 to exchange...I'm debating if I should get Mercs 2 or Viva Pinata 2 :whistle2:k[/quote]
neither.

Did you see the co-op video for Mercs 2, LinkinPrime? Shit looks ballin' as all hell. [quote name='darthbudge']I don't know, I just keep mistaking TFN's post for yours. Also, isn't that the Castle Crashers version of Alien Hominid?[/quote]

Yeah, but its still Alien Homoman and mine is official. :nottalking:

I was gonna buy a shirt under your referral link, but you can kiss that credit goodbye, chump. :nottalking:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']how are you managing a corporate discount?
they were disabled for iphones last i knew...[/quote]

They were just put up a few weeks ago. It allows me to order the phone online, and I also get a 22% disc on the service plan and data plan :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, but its still Alien Homoman and mine is official. :nottalking:

I was gonna buy a shirt under your referral link, but you can kiss that credit goodbye, chump. :nottalking:[/quote]

Yeah, but do you really want people mistaking you for LP? I think I was doing you a favor. :nottalking:

EDIT: ahahahaha @ Shrike removing ref links in the Threadless sale thread.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's harsh DB...you should send me $5 more paypal for that wireless USB.[/quote]

Don't tell TFN this, but you are way cooler then he is. I am just playing him. :whistle2:$

[quote name='LinkinPrime']They were just put up a few weeks ago. It allows me to order the phone online, and I also get a 22% disc on the service plan and data plan :D[/quote]

I used to get a 21% discount, but they told me it was invalid for plans which had an iphone on it -- specifically the iphone data plan.

[quote name='dallow']so does it come pre-activated?[/quote]

Sorry dallow missed your question. I'm doubt it will be pre-activated, since I'm transferring my number, I called them and asked if they will be taking my number from Verizon before they ship it, they told me that they don't do that, I'll have to call when I get the phone and port my number/activate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back