This OTT is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I used to get a 21% discount, but they told me it was invalid for plans which had an iphone on it -- specifically the iphone data plan.[/quote]

I was told the same thing when I was looking into the 3G, but I saw on EngadgetMobile that they added iPhones to most corporate att sites, so I checked it out, and I was given the automatic 22% off the voice plan and data plan.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I was told the same thing when I was looking into the 3G, but I saw on EngadgetMobile that they added iPhones to most corporate att sites, so I checked it out, and I was given the automatic 22% off the voice plan and data plan.[/quote]

i'm going to call after i eat lunch and see if i can swing this.

[quote name='dallow']can you order another one LP? ;)
You shall be rewarded.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I can, but not sure of the legal terms, I was presented with this huge "Terms and Conditions" form that I didn't bother reading before submitting my order. Since this is tied to my company of work, I'm weary in trying to hook anyone up.

[quote name='manthing']Hey linkin, were you offered that video game system from Bzzagent?[/quote]

No, were you?

I would have rejected it anyways, $50 for that seems shitty.

[quote name='dallow']S'coo LP. :cool:

I want to do that yf360 thing to get the points card. How do I start (as in anyone need a referral?)[/quote]

Me! Let me PM you my link and some instructions if you need it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No, were you?

I would have rejected it anyways, $50 for that seems shitty.[/quote]

Yup, and I rejected it too

[quote name='dallow']S'coo LP. :cool:

I want to do that yf360 thing to get the points card. How do I start (as in anyone need a referral?)[/quote]

Do Amazing Web Stores and another Pacific web works thing

DON'T do stamps.com, it's a 30 day trial

$50 for what system, manthung?

Stamps.com is fine. You just have to wait to cancel... if you're mailing shit out, you can get like 2 free packages sent via first class with it. And it's free. Don't let manthing's hatred blind you.

But quickest and cheapest, is anything by pacific webworks: eAuction, Yahoo, Google, Amazing web stores... you need a different CC for each one though. Be sure to cancel on day 5 or 6. I did UMAC Core last night, instantly credited, was $8. I need to cancel thursday or friday.

And definitely fuck DB. Hook TFN up. ;)

Halo Wars art cover looks pretty cool:
halo.wars.box.art-415.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Really? :cry:

Hey TFN, give me some points. :cool:[/quote]

Well, I think I did. We will see when Dallow comes back.

EDIT: I do kinda feel bad, cause JFD only needs one more ref and I need two. But then again, he does already has one and I don't.

I'd give a 1600 points card for the referral.
:twisted:

I've had one sitting there forever and I'd like to grab a game so KBW won't have to buy it. :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What site is it JFD, I might ref you if its free.[/quote]

YF360G.com

Not free, but you can get a brand new 360 game for less then $10. Which is a great deal.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd give a 1600 points card for the referral.

I've had one sitting there forever and I'd like to grab a game so KBW won't have to buy it. :D[/quote]
:whistle2:k
:whistle2:B

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd give a 1600 points card for the referral.

I've had one sitting there forever and I'd like to grab a game so KBW won't have to buy it. :D[/quote]

:whistle2:k...what would I need to do?

jfd just beat out budge :( even with the full inbox. (I get email notification if full)
I'll think of you budge if decide I want to be a hipster like mojimbo and get a threadless tee.

[quote name='dallow']jfd just beat out budge :( even with the full inbox. (I get email notification if full)
I'll think of you budge if decide I want to be a hipster like mojimbo and get a threadless tee.[/quote]

:whistle2:x I kept pressing send like every 15 seconds.

EDIT: :whistle2:x @ JFD, not you.

Jimbo either wears an XS T-shirt or he is a girl... :whistle2:k

EDIT: Just do 1 offer LP. There are lots to choose from, but Amazing Web Store is the best. You have to pay $1.99 and give an address and name and such. Then pretty much immediately TFN will get credit. You can then get two more refs, or do one more offer and you get a game.

[quote name='tiredfornow']complete an offer, but dallow is up to it, I think.[/quote]

Hey...I said it first damn it!...but Dallow does need the points...just give it to him.

[quote name='tiredfornow']complete an offer, but dallow is up to it, I think.

EDIT: ahahahaha @ DB. More like XXXL.[/quote]

Yeah, but XXXL was sold out on that shirt. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back