This OTT is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I forgot I got Too Human...Thats another one on the backlog. Sometimes I think it's more fun collecting games than playing them...Then again when Fallout 3 gets here, all bets are off.

[quote name='Maklershed']Tales of Vesperia looks interesting and I enjoyed the demo. I think I'm gonna get that. I want to get Eternal Sonata first though.

Also, I cancelled Gamefly today. Too much bullshit. I live 3.5 hours away from the distribution center and it takes them on average 3 to 4 days to recieve. Then I wait for a day or two for a new game to ship. And never once have I gotten a game in my top 5 choices.[/QUOTE]

Interesting I was toying with the idea of signing up for Gamefly but probably wasn't going to. Now I definitely won't.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, but if you co-op it online, you can play it through with 2 people.[/QUOTE]

I might have to do that.

How does it work with two? One guy tells the two AI soldiers where to go and the two human people just sit back and bullshit while they clean up? Can you heal each other?

[quote name='wubb']Interesting I was toying with the idea of signing up for Gamefly but probably wasn't going to. Now I definitely won't.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I thought the exact same thing.

[quote name='wubb']I might have to do that.

How does it work with two? One guy tells the two AI soldiers where to go and the two human people just sit back and bullshit while they clean up? Can you heal each other?[/QUOTE]

You can't heal each other, there's a 10 second respawn though, so if you wait 10 seconds the other guy respawns right next to you. If you both die within that time, you have to go back to the last checkpoint.

I don't 100% recall how the AI works. I know in the first one, there isn't any AI. It's been a while (since release) since I played co-op R6V2

[quote name='lordwow']You can't heal each other, there's a 10 second respawn though, so if you wait 10 seconds the other guy respawns right next to you. If you both die within that time, you have to go back to the last checkpoint.

I don't 100% recall how the AI works. I know in the first one, there isn't any AI. It's been a while (since release) since I played co-op R6V2[/QUOTE]

No AI? We're doomed!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']ahhh, thought fudge might've wonked moxio's adapter and you were the backup plan.[/quote]

Nope, Fudge is A-OK I believe

[quote name='senorwoohoo']So...is Saints Row worth $11 shipped or not?![/quote]

Eh.

The respect angle is aggravating.
Not as good as GTA4 for sure. Before GTA4, definitely... I think if I had played through GTA4 first though, I'd have turned SR off like 20 minutes in.

[quote name='darthbudge']Morning OTT.

:bomb: I can't believe summer is over and I really have to get back to school now.[/QUOTE]

That commute's a killer, huh?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Eh.

Not as good as GTA4 for sure. Before GTA4, definitely... I think if I had played through GTA4 first though, I'd have turned SR off like 20 minutes in.[/QUOTE]

Well, I've played through Crackdown and GTA4 already. I kind of want another game in that style since they're easy to just pick up and play whenever.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Well, I've played through Crackdown and GTA4 already. I kind of want another game in that style since they're easy to just pick up and play whenever.[/quote]

Get Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for Xblox1

I probably have the next quickest commute after Fudge

OTT, I have a stupid question. I'm listening to the new Ice Cube album. He's got a song on it called "I got my locs on". What's a loc?

So I get through Episode 5 of Lost, and it takes me to the Opening screen. This has never happened to me before while playing the game.

I go to resume, it starts me back at the beginning of 5. I go back and try to start at Episode 6 and it's not there. I have the achievement saying i beat it, but now I have to do that whole FRUSTRATING level over again. That's gay garbage.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Eh.

Not as good as GTA4 for sure. Before GTA4, definitely... I think if I had played through GTA4 first though, I'd have turned SR off like 20 minutes in.[/quote]

I agree. Although in a weird sort of way I enjoy how small it is compared to GTA so you're not overwhelmed by the amount of locations to go to. I know that sounds a little DMKish but whatever.

I can't belive Obama and McCain got their own gamerpics:
0Gdsb2JhbC9FCgUABxcAGANfL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMQAAAAAAAAD-hJcB.jpg
0mdsb2JhbC9GCgUABxcAGANfL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMgAAAAAAAAD9pZ60.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']everything gets it's own gamerpic.

imagine how awesome it'll be to make your 360 mii and have him wear an obama or mccain shirt![/quote]

That'd be extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back