This OTT is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Indeed![/quote]
Indeed.jpg

?
:lol:

WoW!

Woot.com has a sweetly priced TV. Dont know about the brand though...but at that price?! fuck.

That's in my price range.....when I get my bonus check in Sept :(

yes they did.

Hmmm...Who the hell stays up this late and starts deleting shit?

Whatever...Classes tomorrow should have been in bed.

Good night Ott

I really don't want to go to fuckin work today :wall:
I think I'm going to have to realize "NEXT MONDAY = OFF" to get me through this.

It's not so much about having a 3 day weekend, it's more about next week having a 4 day work week :cool:

The FF League filled up!

And it looks like somebody in the league is either in a wheelchair or else very insensitive. :whistle2:k I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Who's J B?

So when you play R6V2 do you pretty much send your dudes ahead of you from cover to cover and they do most of the shaking and baking?

That's how I've been playing it anyway as when I go on ahead I don't last terribly long. It's kind of boring.

God damn it. Taking my girl to work everyday sucks. Her being a teacher means he has to be there at like 6 in the morning.

BAH!

I just finished LO. Truly epic.

Sean, if you power through the main quest, you'll be able to confront the last boss under 50 hours. but then again, It's going to be a bitch to battle if you don't have the right equipment and skills.

I want to say I'm about 18-20 hours in now, Music.

I stopped at Experimental Staff, so I would definitely need to use a guide because I'm not going to remember where to go next.

Good thing about this game is you get to start a new game with all your previous stats from the completed game. :cool: So I get Kaim from the start at Level 52. :cool:

[quote name='wubb']So when you play R6V2 do you pretty much send your dudes ahead of you from cover to cover and they do most of the shaking and baking?

That's how I've been playing it anyway as when I go on ahead I don't last terribly long. It's kind of boring.[/QUOTE]

Ya. Later on
you have to do a solo mission
, but that's the general gist of R6 games. You're the leader, you're not supposed be going in first.

In the earlier games, you played all 3 guys (and could switch between them), and if one got killed you moved to the next guy (with no healing)

[quote name='lordwow']Ya. Later on
you have to do a solo mission
,[/QUOTE]

I think I'm fucked.

I tried a Terrorist Hunt in Lone Wolf mode and it wasn't pretty. :whee:

Balls...

Woke up too late to shave, the coffee at work was from Saturday:)bomb:),and I'm sick of reporting on old ass people's feelings on Medicare...

Is it Friday yet?

I haven't been up this early in a long time. My first class starts in less than three hours.

Exercise, eat, shower, buy a parking permit, class, class, break, class, work.

That's my day.

[quote name='seanr1221']I can't pick up any RPGs until I finish LO...which I'm not even close to.[/quote]
I stopped at the very end.
I was about to try and defeat the last couple bosses, but I think I needed to level up. I hate grinding, so I stopped playing.
I should really go back and finish it...

[quote name='wubb']I think I'm fucked.

I tried a Terrorist Hunt in Lone Wolf mode and it wasn't pretty. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Ya, but if you co-op it online, you can play it through with 2 people.

Tales of Vesperia looks interesting and I enjoyed the demo. I think I'm gonna get that. I want to get Eternal Sonata first though.

Also, I cancelled Gamefly today. Too much bullshit. I live 3.5 hours away from the distribution center and it takes them on average 3 to 4 days to recieve. Then I wait for a day or two for a new game to ship. And never once have I gotten a game in my top 5 choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back