This OTT is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You are punk; Little gay; Worse than Michael Jordon." - The Iron Sheik

[quote name='lilboo']Brak, my 360 isn't being played by me at the moment :nottalking:

What achievement is it?[/QUOTE]
It's the Win 10 Ranked Matches-like Achievement. I already have 6 or 7 wins under my belt. :cool:

Eh. We can do it later, and I'll help you get yours.

I feel bad. I'm watching the closing ceremony and I saw a guy in a wheel chair and I immediately thought of Wubb. You guys are turning me into a bad person.

charm80.gif

OK, got the bookshelves pretty much setup. Definitely need a 3rd, and I'm missing about 30 DVDs which are in a box at my parents house, must have forgotten it there.

Here's the setup:
Bookshelf 1:
Top: Bioshock LE (Big Daddy Figure)/Various gaming stuff (sealded XBox1 controller, etc)
1st shelf: Games: 360/Xbox (non-BC)/Wii
2nd shelf: Games: GC/Xbox (BC)/DS/GBA (vertical)/Blizzard Chests (Diablo/starcraft)
3rd shelf: Games: PC;
DVDs: American Pie Trilogy/Battle of Iwo Jima set/Criterion (By spine #)/Godfather set/Hitchcock Films/Indiana Jones set/Leone Films/Matrix set
4th shelf: DVDs: Naked Gun set/Nolan Films/Tarintino Films/Three Colors Trilogy/Star Trek films/Star wars films/non-upc films (student films/etc)
5th: shelf: DVDs: Disney films

Bookshelf 2:
Top: DVDs: TNG set, Bond set, LOTR EE set
1st: DVDs: Films (#-D)
2nd: DVDs: Films (E-M)
3rd DVDs: Films (N-S)
4th DVDs: Films (T-Z); TV: (#-C)
5th: DVDs: TV: (D-N)

[quote name='joe2187']Left 4 Dead, looks better and better everytime I see it.

I want it now![/quote]
Same here. Even though I'll probably never take it online to play with real people at least I'll be able to play with AI partners.

[quote name='lilboo']Anyone got :psp:Mega Man Powered Up?
Wish to get rid of it? :bouncy:[/quote]
:wave: I have Powered Up!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you can find a Toshiba Satellite that meets your needs for under $600, it's a good place to start.

Mine needs some RAM, but I paid $500 shipped for it new.[/quote]

K.

I actually don't mind spending more, since I just discovered I can make monthly payments with no interest for 12 months (at least at Dell).

$600 is about the most I would just spend right away, though. I found one that was a little over $1000 that I could get, and just do monthly payments.

[quote name='dcfox']Same here. Even though I'll probably never take it online to play with real people at least I'll be able to play with AI partners.

[/quote]

You never fail to fail DCfox #-o

[quote name='Mojimbo']How large is your Windows XP installation, darthbudge?[/quote]

Like 5-6GBs for a plain vanilla SP2 Media Center edition install.

[quote name='joe2187']You never fail to fail DCfox #-o[/quote]
Shut up Joe. I don't see how not wanting to play online is considered failing. Do you not play any single player games at all?

:rofl: :rofl: He's playing SCIV online and he just went against someone with a gamertag "CarFullofBlacks" :rofl: :rofl: what the hell?

[quote name='dcfox']:wave: I have Powered Up![/QUOTE]

Gimme :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl: x100

Reality's Fringe just PMed about help with picking out a suit.

Which one you guys told him to PM me?[/quote]
Definitely wasn't me, i told him to PM someone with fashion sense.:lol:;)

[quote name='dcfox']Shut up Joe. I don't see how not wanting to play online is considered failing. Do you not play any single player games at all?[/quote]

;) calm down.

Well...Errr...Hmmm.

Good question...I always finish The Single Player mode before moving on to playing with the Multi mode of games, It also helps that I have like 2 years of free LIVE.

My point was, Left 4 Dead is a game created almost solely as a Co-Op game. and playing it with only AI bots is not really using it to it's full potential.

[quote name='JolietJake']Definitely wasn't me, i told him to PM someone with fashion sense.:lol:;)[/quote]

:lol: I looked in the thread and I saw that it was Moxio.

[quote name='prmononoke']K.

I actually don't mind spending more, since I just discovered I can make monthly payments with no interest for 12 months (at least at Dell).

$600 is about the most I would just spend right away, though. I found one that was a little over $1000 that I could get, and just do monthly payments.[/quote]
I saw a poster at my school saying i could get something around a 12% student discount from Dell. My cheap $400 Compaq black friday special is still alive though.

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl: x100

Reality's Fringe just PMed about help with picking out a suit.

Which one you guys told him to PM me?[/QUOTE]

Guilty as charged.

[quote name='joe2187'];) calm down.

Well...Errr...Hmmm.

Good question...I always finish The Single Player mode before moving on to playing with the Multi mode of games, It also helps that I have like 2 years of free LIVE.

My point was, Left 4 Dead is a game created almost solely as a Co-Op game. and playing it with only AI bots is not really using it to it's full potential.[/quote]
Good AI more than makes up for not having human controlled players.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I would enjoy playing too, except, I have never played before.[/quote]

What would you enjoy playing assuming that you had played it before?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Banky: Have you seen this yet?[/QUOTE]
No, I haven't, but that's awesome. Such a great show. That reminds me, I still have one episode recorded I need to go back and watch.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm glad i don't remember doogie, such a stupid premise for a show.[/QUOTE]
IBM/PS2s had the best keyboards ever. Clicky-keys FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back