This OTT is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']OCD much?[/QUOTE]

Ya. My whole collection was split between 3 places for a few months, and I finally got them all boxed up and they're now spread across my living room. I need to get a 3rd bookshelf for them (between the games and the DVDs it'll take up 3).

They were in order in their respective places, but now they're a bit mixed up. Also, I'm taking note of which ones I don't have that I'm not sure where they are.

I send you guys my ordering once I finish :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you see any events at the Salt Lake games, Bioshocked?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw a hockey game, a Paralympic hockey game, and Slalom Skiing.

Plus the tourch runner ran down my street.

[quote name='lordwow']I don't know Rocko.

but I bet wubb would
[/quote]

Hey, is Wubb and his Washington DC Wheelychairs in your Fantasy Football League? If so, I'll join to kick his disabled ass! ;)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's alright. Almost time for Big Brova.[/quote]

Pffttt... almost time for Crackdown!

Watching: The Science of Sleep.

It's strange but good.

[quote name='Moxio']Rocko, if you get sucked into WoW, I will poke an infinite amount of fun at you.[/quote]
We should play an MMO together, Mox.

I just looked through my mom's Olympic scrapbook and tickets to the Paralympic Opening ceremonies were only $25, compared to the $800 for The regular Olympic opening cerimonies. Most of the Paralympic events were only $10.00, compared to regular Olympic events which were over $100.

Hi.
n505573310_735648_6841.jpg

I might enjoy it (although I don't really think I will, but I still want to try it), but it won't take over my life if I end up enjoying it, I'm sure of that. I have an adequate amount of self control.

Edit: I think I'm going to save my YF360G credits and buy the Saints Row CE since I don't have many offers left to do.

[quote name='Moxio']Zew I'm assuming the battery process went well?[/QUOTE]

Oh fasho.

I've been playing Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G. You ever play that? We should loot these dragons. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Hey, I don't wanna play anymore. :cool:[/quote]
Uhm, wow, ok, you are being really negative.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was thinking Gears 2. But RB2 might work too.[/quote]
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back