This OTT is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Bioshocked360']I just looked through my mom's Olympic scrapbook and tickets to the Paralympic Opening ceremonies were only $25, compared to the $800 for The regular Olympic opening cerimonies. Most of the Paralympic events were only $10.00, compared to regular Olympic events which were over $100.[/QUOTE]:shock:

That is ____ing absurd.

[quote name='Moxio']I revise my statement: I'll play an MMO with any CAG member other than JohnnyFoxDarko.[/quote]
Uhm, wow, ok, now you are just trying to hurt my feelings.

[quote name='Moxio']I revise my statement: I'll play an MMO with any CAG member other than JohnnyFoxDarko.[/quote]
Even Brown?

I don't think of Brown as a member...He's like the school janitor. You know, he's "faculty" but the teachers don't associate with him.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']holy shit, i have enough offers for another game now!

:whee:

what to order?![/QUOTE]

I can order one more game this year
assuming my account isn't banned[/spolier], and it's going to be Rock Band 2. I'll get everything else next year.

[quote name='munch']I can order one more game this year
assuming my account isn't banned[/spolier], and it's going to be Rock Band 2. I'll get everything else next year.[/quote]

The only reason I would get RB2 would be chika.

I don't really give a fuck about it myself. I'm tired of rhythm music games, I haven't touched GH2 since I got it from temp, I haven't played RB in months... and RB2 seems to be more of the same with new tracks.

Gears 2 is where it's at for me.

I'm just going to hold on to my YF360G credits. I'm getting RB2 and GHIv from GS with credit and just bought that cheap Saints Row 2 CE, so I'll have those credits for whatever else I'd want.

Yahoo Success Center, Increase My Margin, Amazing Web Store, Chuck Mellaney Teaches eBay, Eauction are all awesome but you need a different CC for each I think.

[quote name='Rocko']Yahoo Success Center, Increase My Margin, Amazing Web Store, Chuck Mellaney Teaches eBay, Eauction are all awesome but you need a different CC for each I think.[/quote]

I've done 4 offers with them. I tried to do Increase my Margins the other day and couldn't tell if it went through, so I called them. They were pissssssssed. They said, "You have 4 accounts with us and they're all closed... you shouldn't have been able to do that...". :lol:

Between 2 and 5 dollars.

Edit: I actually tried to do Increase My Margin today too and it wouldn't work. I think I have 5 account with them, maybe 4. I know it didn't go through, though. It gave me an error and I never got an email.

I did get Quickbooks to go through today though. :D

[quote name='Rocko']Between 2 and 5 dollars.

Edit: I actually tried to do Increase My Margin today too and it wouldn't work. I think I have 5 account with them, maybe 4. I know it didn't go through, though. It gave me an error and I never got an email.

I did get Quickbooks to go through today though. :D[/quote]

I ran out of credit cards. :\

[quote name='Rocko']Oh good we can play WoW together. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Rocko, if you start up Wow, join the Oxyn-whatever server. PvP server and it's the only one that starts with an O. I play on that server from tiem to time and I'll start up with you.

I even have a warrior for a tank. not quite 40. But I suck. I'm pretty much a noob myself. I have another 40ish rogue.

Hey, lilboo. Do you mind if I beat you, like, 3 or 4 times on E4 really quick?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']On my YF360G account I have a game I already have in my progress page, How do I get rid of it?[/quote]

Go to the games tab and choose a new game.

When it is time to redeem, you'll get a chance to choose there, too, IIRC.

I'm on my way, I think. Just bought a Norelco body trimmer and a couple of Build-A-Bear Workshop gift certificates off eBay using that Live Cashback offer. :cool:

Yeah, whatever game on YF360G it says you're going for doesn't matter. When you redeem credits you choose your game.

I like how your character in Too Human can range from looking like a garbage Power Rangers villain to a Gears of War rip.

toohuman_comm.jpg

That helmet is so shitty on paper but I'm not switching it out until I find something that looks better, stats can ____ off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back