This OTT is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']If I have prime, could I order something from Amazon.de and still get free two day shipping?[/QUOTE]
No clue, but what on Earth do you want from a .de domain?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']No clue, but what on Earth do you want from a .de domain?[/quote]

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky CE. The devs made a dumbass move and aren't bringing the CE over to the US. Which is making me consider importing it.

[quote name='prmononoke']Yeah, I'll be using my student discount on whatever I get.

Macs are fucking expensive. Dell seems reasonable.

I'm considering this: http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/xpsnb_m1530?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&~oid=us~en~29~xpsnb_m1530_anav5~~[/quote]
I don't want to get to far into this because it will draw the Apple zealots, but get a PC. There are a total of 6 macs on my school's campus and those are for graphic design students. Even then i don't really see why they need macs, but it's the school's money.

It will be less hassle if any compatibility issues arise.

Oh dear.

232.gif

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't want to get to far into this because it will draw the Apple zealots, but get a PC. There are a total of 6 macs on my school's campus and those are for graphic design students. Even then i don't really see why they need macs, but it's the school's money.

It will be less hassle if any compatibility issues arise.[/quote]

I plan on doing quite a bit of video editing. Otherwise, a PC would be my first choice. Granted, it's still a top choice, and probably what I will go with, but a Mac is tempting.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'm two quarts out and trying to make Gwen show me nono-place pics via IM, but she's not having it.[/quote]Ahem. I'm still sitting here with nothing to drink.
grumps.gif

[quote name='guinaevere']Ahem. I'm still sitting here with nothing to drink.
grumps.gif
[/QUOTE]
I done told you woman, fridge is stocked, show up and you'll have as much drink and Banky as you can handle.

[quote name='guinaevere']Nice stock. Very impressive. Although it would be nice if you let me use the bottle opener. Just a thought...[/QUOTE]
Remember, lift and pull. Gently.

[quote name='Mike23']I remember the days when Gwen was a classy '50s lady.

Now, not.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, women in the 50's would put out for less. I give her the beer, the opener, and I'm still flapping in the wind...

[quote name='The Crotch']Better not be. I want a new signature.[/QUOTE]
Protip: Most people ignore signatures. A big, obnoxious one only earns you a quicker trip to ignoreville.

[quote name='JolietJake']Get a PC and a copy of Adobe Premiere, should be able to get a discount on Premiere too.[/quote]

I'll look into that, then.

Price-wise, a PC seems to be my best option. What did you think of that Dell that I linked to?

[quote name='Mike23']I remember the days when Gwen was a classy '50s lady. [/quote]...?

All I wanted was one beer. Probably not even the whole thing.

[quote name='guinaevere']...?

All I wanted was one beer. Probably not even the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

A changed woman.

[quote name='seanr1221']I've had all the TF2 ones for a lil while now ;)

You?[/QUOTE]
You don't have the 1,000 kills one, foo'.

(I got 'em all.)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Protip: Most people ignore signatures. A big, obnoxious one only earns you a quicker trip to ignoreville.[/quote]
Protip: Um. O...kay?

[quote name='The Crotch']Protip: Um. O...kay?[/QUOTE]

I guess they don't have Gamepro in Saskatchewan?

Kidding, of course.

[quote name='guinaevere']May I have my reputation back now, Mike?[/QUOTE]

Don't leave Banky flapping in the wind?

[quote name='Mike23']Don't leave Banky flapping in the wind?[/QUOTE]
That's alright, JFD's mom was up for a quick shot in the mouth, so we're all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back