This OTT was not made by craven_fiend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't really heard of anyone else getting sick from the high frequency thing. It has an effect, but I felt like it was more of a mental one.

Regardless, it's a great film.

[quote name='DT778']Got disk one of the third season of Deadwood from netflix today. Looking forward to finishing up the series.

The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009) is already up on instant watch. That was quick.[/QUOTE]

I thought they were getting rid of "New Releases" on instant watch, but I guess not.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That high frequency sound thing sounds like an "I am soooooooooo high" placebo effect.[/QUOTE]

It's more for the purpose of making you feel uncomfortable.

Per Wikipedia: "The film also uses extremely low-frequency sound during the opening twenty to thirty minutes to create a state of disorientation and unease in the audience..."

Munch, have you ever noticed how the women around campus dress like absolute trash?

I just don't understand how anyone can think that uggs, tights, atheletic shorts, and a north face jacket looks good, ever.

[quote name='JolietJake']Let me guess
you find out DiCaprio is really insane and was brought there as a patient or something.
[/QUOTE]
I fucking called it, man what a shitty movie. I usually love Scorsese's stuff, but that was as predictable as a movie can get.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I feel for you on loans to Florida. [/QUOTE]
Yeah, UF's website estimates a little under $17,000 per year. However, that factors in really variable stuff like personal and travel costs, so who knows. And on the bright side, I'm getting like $3,690 off of that for tuition paid by the state, plus whatever money I get from FAFSA (well, not *from* FAFSA, but you know). And I'm hoping UF will offer me some kind of scholarship like UCF did, as well as some local scholarships I applied for.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Munch, have you ever noticed how the women around campus dress like absolute trash?

I just don't understand how anyone can think that uggs, tights, atheletic shorts, and a north face jacket looks good, ever.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I don't understand how Uggs + Umbros + leggins = attractive.

[quote name='craven_fiend']And yet, you still did it. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Of course. I couldn't help myself. Now let's see if anyone is dumb enough to click on it.

*edit* I guess you are *edit*

[quote name='Eviltude']I thought they were getting rid of "New Releases" on instant watch, but I guess not.[/QUOTE]Don't know about that. The latest news I heard about netflix was the having to wait a month to release WB movies but that doesn't have anything to do with IW.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Those kind of movies? What do you mean by that, st0ne?[/QUOTE]

Ones that are mainly known for grotesque/shocking scenes.

[quote name='munch']Yes. I don't understand how Uggs + Umbros + leggins = attractive.

Of course. I couldn't help myself. Now let's see if anyone is dumb enough to click on it.

*edit* I guess you are *edit*[/QUOTE]

I didn't even check to see who posted it, until after the fact. :facepalm:

[quote name='munch']Yes. I don't understand how Uggs + Umbros + leggins = attractive.
[/QUOTE]

All the more reason to get them out of the clothes?
Maybe they're banking on having a cute face or they think they're showing off their assets somehow?
Maybe it's just the style these days?

[quote name='DT778']Don't know about that. The latest news I heard about netflix was the having to wait a month to release WB movies but that doesn't have anything to do with IW.[/QUOTE]

It actually allowed them to increase their instant watch content.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I feel for you on loans to Florida. My wife is only like 18K in the hole. Only reasons for her loans was because she wasn't working at all. She had scholarships for full ride I do too, but need loans for bills. Community college is our only option, so that helps.

I don't think I will want to come back from San Diego in the Fall.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it too much Rocko.

If you go down 20k in loans, that's about $250/month. Which is certainly a dent, but it's manageable so long as you don't spend wastefully.

[quote name='lordwow']Don't worry about it too much Rocko.

If you go down 20k in loans, that's about $250/month. Which is certainly a dent, but it's manageable so long as you don't spend wastefully.[/QUOTE]

I think it depends on how they factor in your interest and the size of each loan. Mine was close to 19K and my payment is 215 a month.

Apparently the stone for curling stones comes from a little island off the coast of Scotland, it's the only place to get it.

[quote name='DT778']Frost was right the whole time. The female USA skip also sucks.[/QUOTE]

She's just as bad as Shuster (or whatever the male USA skip's name is).

The USA Women's Curling team will go 0-4 just like the mens... I don't know much about the men's matches, but stupid ass Debbie McCormick called the shots so that the US girls blew a 3 point lead against Japan. They also let someone (Denmark?) steal 3 points in an end. Considering they pretty much let the skip call the shots, it's all her fault. She doesn't live up to her rep one bit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']She's just as bad as Shuster (or whatever the male USA skip's name is).

The USA Women's Curling team will go 0-4 just like the mens... I don't know much about the men's matches, but stupid ass Debbie McCormick called the shots so that the US girls blew a 3 point lead against Japan. They also let someone (Denmark?) steal 3 points in an end. Considering they pretty much let the skip call the shots, it's all her fault. She doesn't live up to her rep one bit.[/QUOTE]They won yesterday so with today's win they are at 2-3. And yeah against Denmark the rock was overthrown and didn't hit shit which gave Denmark 3.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Lordwow, help me find a good RTS.[/QUOTE]

Buy DoW 2. It'll hold you over until SCII. It has a good single and multiplayer component and achievements. Also full steam support.

I also second sins of a solar empire but I would still recommend DoW 2 first.

If you haven't played world in conflict, that's awesome and cheap. That's about $20.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Buy DoW 2. It'll hold you over until SCII. It has a good single and multiplayer component and achievements. Also full steam support.

I also second sins of a solar empire but I would still recommend DoW 2 first.

If you haven't played world in conflict, that's awesome and cheap. That's about $20.[/QUOTE]

There's no way in hell I'm playing that miniature figurine shit.

[quote name='Maklershed']I can't imagine a question that doesn't sound slightly racist when it begins, "Why do black people ... "[/QUOTE]

That's not how it started...

I thought you legit hated Paul Mooney, Mak?[quote name='Soodmeg']Well, fighting past 8th grade puts you at fault regardless.

EBG could have just as easily said, "Oh I must have misunderstood you sorry." Then walked away without saying another word. But he didnt do that, he carried on some conversation that was visually getting that black guy upset. A smart person would have said do themselves, "I dont want to fight today so maybe I should just walk away now."

I dont lay too much blame with EBG guy though. I have been in many fights, if someone attempts to hit you, beat the shit out them instantly. If someone is already at the point of striking you..there is no more discussion.

The only one not at fault is Amber Lamps.[/QUOTE]:whistle2:k

I think I'm enjoying this whole Amberlamps/EBG incident way too much.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I thought you legit hated Paul Mooney, Mak?:whistle2:k
[/QUOTE]

He seemed to be the best black man to answer Temps question.

What was the question by the way? Was it about the bone in the ankle?

I can't access it because they deleted it, but the main question was "Can fat black women who drive minivans get their licenses without taking a test?" The details pretty much said they were the worst drivers in the world and I almost get sideswiped by at least two a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back