Threadless.com $10 sale starting Monday *dead*

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Any of ya'll know if a woman's XL would fit a guy (me) who wears men's large? Or do you think there's a chance of a midweek reprint?[/QUOTE]

The women's shitrs are shapeed differently. Shorter arms.

(I assume)

[quote name='geepgal']So, I've heard of this sale but never participated. I want to get in early b/c I know everything sells out fast...but how do I know when it starts? Should I just keep refeshing a shirt page or my cart, and eventually the prices will drop?

Street team points for whoever can answer. 8)[/QUOTE]

its already started! start buying!

HACKERS ARE STEALING THEIR MEGAHERTZ

Seriously threadless you need better servers. :( If I get rich I will buy you some...

[quote name='2poor']is the site loading for anyone?[/QUOTE]

I was able to place an order about an hour ago. Granted, it took a good minute or two to load up each order page (verifying, shipping info, billing info, confirmation pages..).

[quote name='varsitygamer']http://www.threadless.com/product/342/Cookie_Loves_Milk

I wanted to get that shirt for my girlfriend but they're out of ALL the girls shirts, not only the medium like I wanted.

So, would a mens small be equivilent to a girl's medium?

My referral link is still in my sig if anyone is considering it! Thanks :D[/QUOTE]

A girl's medium is significantly smaller than a men's small. MUCH smaller.

For me at least, the site usually works if you just open the page in a tab and let it load while you're doing other stuff (it can take up to 5 minutes or so to load). Also, does anyone know anything about any reprints?

[quote name='zewone']You can use your own link to earn points.[/QUOTE]

I was going to ask that. That's awesome.

So right now, it's almost kinda like buy 3, get 1 free? :D

Probably stupid question, but is this today only? I see nothing that says it ends today, only that it started. And with the "reprints through the week" comment, I am thinking it will last for at least a while...

[quote name='Strell']Probably stupid question, but is this today only? I see nothing that says it ends today, only that it started. And with the "reprints through the week" comment, I am thinking it will last for at least a while...[/QUOTE]

I think I saw someone mention 1 week for the sale, so I'd guess it' would end at the earliest next monday? Don't quote me on tha tthough...

The site finally started responding for me and I picked up the Stabby McKnife and Poo-tee-weet shirts. I'd been wanting them for a while, but was holding out for a $10 sale.

"We launched the sale yesterday afternoon! It's going to last for a few weeks and we will still be announcing some more new tees during the rest of the sale... YAY!"

The sale is gonna last for a few weeks. Woohoo!

I thought shirt sizes ran juuuuust a bit smaller than normal sizes. I ordered a few shirts from game-skins.com (mediums), and they are much more loose than the Threadless ones. I think Threadless's shirts shrink a bit more. That might be the reason why.

Anyway, finally got an order in. "Cookie Loves Milk" (with a second for my sister) and "Pillow Fight." I am hoping "Damn Scientists," "mmmm Oranges," and "I

That sucks, the only one I really, really want is in medium, and I usually wear larges, but mediums usually fit. Oh well, not going to risk it in that case.

I doubt this would work, but I'll put it out there anyways. I know at least a couple people want a certain design reprinted, so if everyone who wants a reprint requests a reprint from threadless of everyone else's design, they might listen. Just a thought.

thanks for the coupon code!

wish i had it yesterday when i placed my order :/

oh well, it's an excuse to place another order tomorrow i guess... anyone know if/when they're planning on restocking during the course of this sale? I would love to get my girlfriend the Cookie Loves Milk shirt.

thanks!

[quote name='Strell']I hope people who say "I hope X is reprinted" are clicking on the "please reprint this" links. :)[/QUOTE]
I am, and I hope you all are too ;) :grouphug:

I just ordered shirts but never got a confirmation e-mail.
It says that my order was submitted though, and the order even shows up in my account.
???

EDIT: Just got confirmation :D

Damn, you guys are awesome!

Thanks Javil and Sblymnl (I think it was you :lol: ) and who ever the 2 other people were that used my link.

I was able to get this shirt for free:

minizoom5jz.jpg

bread's done
Back