Threadless.com $10 sale starting Monday *dead*

I was so excited about getting the Cookie Loves Milk shirt, because it didn't say sold out in the catalog area... but it is sold out, and now i'm sad. Pretty much all the good ones are sold out! Most of the ones i had considered getting my girlfriend, and her friend... what a shame.

Just ordered "You Sank My Battleship" and "Fall From Grace" for about $16 total (I don't get the super-cheap shipping like everyone else). Much thanks to the folks posting coupons. I wish you many referrals in the future.

[quote name='dreameroftherain']New realization:

You can streetteam more than one person in a single purchase. I uploaded my friend's name, and then mine and I earned points for both of us from one purchase. So, you can be really nice to everyone that you've always wanted to refer and earn everyone some points!

http://www.threadless.com/?streetteam=kattjones[/QUOTE]
Explan how you did this exactly? I would refer everyone with each purchase.

Wait, so do you just go to one referral url then the next? Also, has anyone tested dremer's method? Because if it works, then that's fucking awesome. But if not...well, I guess it's still kinda awesome...
EDIT: Thanks for the info. Also, how do you tell who, if anyone, is getting credit for the referral?

Sorry, I know I asked this earlier, but I'm about to buy a shirt, and I'm wondering if there's any way to know if you're going to get credit for it before you buy it?

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Sorry, I know I asked this earlier, but I'm about to buy a shirt, and I'm wondering if there's any way to know if you're going to get credit for it before you buy it?[/QUOTE]
No, your best bet is to go to the website with the persons link you definately want to refer, then try the trick.

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Ok, thanks. I just bought a shirt using a bunch of your guys' links. Let me know if it worked.[/QUOTE]
If you clicked mine, it didn't. :cry:

How long do they take to ship? And if you ordered before they sold out, but didn't send it out before then, will you still get the shirt you ordered?

[quote name='Theduck']How long do they take to ship? And if you ordered before they sold out, but didn't send it out before then, will you still get the shirt you ordered?[/QUOTE]
During these $10 sales it takes them about 7-14 days to ship. On a regular day with no sales going on, it takes about 3-4 days to ship.

And yes, if you ordered before the shirt was out of stock then you will still get your shirt.

[quote name='GameDude']why are these popular? They all look pretty lame to me.[/QUOTE]

IMO, all the good ones are gone. There are only a few I'd consider wearing on the site.

[quote name='dreameroftherain']Here's what you do:

Use your own streetteam link so you will get $3 for each purchase.
Buy one shirt at a time.
Use the coupon code "parsons-nyc" to get $5 each purchase (this code will work more than once. You're total should look like this:

$10 for the shirt
+$3.75 shipping (varies from place to place)
-$5 code
-$3 streetteam points from the last purchase
=$5.75 per order (freaking cheapass!)

If you appreciate this code that I found, PLEASE use my link
http://www.threadless.com/?streetteam=kattjones[/
QUOTE]

Thanks for the coupon!

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Smalien: why don't you just use your own? I'm pretty sure that's what most people are doing...[/QUOTE]

I have been :lol:
I just thought anyone who wasn't planning on buying lots of stuff and therefore didnt' start an account might want to.

6 New Shirts at Threadless.com. I'm not too interested in any of these. Maybe Stranger With Candy or Biblical Disaster if I come into some spare money in the near future.

I would buy Strangers with Candy if it wasn't for the baby blue. That is the lamest color. Whats the reprints? For some reason I didn't get an email from them today...

Also, thank you to whoever clicked my link recently and bought shirts.

Bought Music Box. It was free thanks to dreams coupon code and the street points I earned so, for a free shirt it's cool.

Thanks again guys.

bread's done
Back