Threadless.com $10 sale starting Monday *dead*

so there isnt a solid date where this sale ends? i hope the shirts i want get restocked before the sale ends.

[quote name='2poor']so there isnt a solid date where this sale ends? i hope the shirts i want get restocked before the sale ends.[/QUOTE]

If previous sales are of any indication, the sale will last for at least a month but no more than two. And I highly doubt any of the shirts on sale right now will be restocked/reprinted. There are a ton of other shirts that have been on the reprinting block. Plus, with each week brings (usually) 6 new shirts.

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']Hey, how much is shipping? Is it per order, or per shirt?[/QUOTE]

The cheapest shipping option I saw was $6, and it's per order if I'm not mistaken.

For the shirt I just ordered (because they gave me a $5 coupon since they ran out of a shirt I had previously ordered), the $3.75 shipping option was not available. Cheapest for me was $4.50. (Which sucks.)

bullshit, they just got rid of their first class shipping today so now it costs $4.50 to ship one shirt. :cry:

oh well, bought it anyway because they only had a handful(I assume) left.

doesnt look like theyre planning to restock any of their out of stock shirts. i guess ill just order 1 or 2 shirts this sale.

i ordered the summer shirt and the like father like son shirt. too bad the other ones i wanted will never get restocked until the sale is over.

[quote name='2poor']i ordered the summer shirt and the like father like son shirt. too bad the other ones i wanted will never get restocked until the sale is over.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I at least got one of the ones I wanted the most.

Yeah, I don't really like any of the new shirts. I have $6 credit, but I'm waiting until there is one I really want, even if it is after the $10 sale... >

Here's what you do:

Use your own streetteam link so you will get $3 for each purchase.
Buy one shirt at a time.
Use the coupon code "parsons-nyc" to get $5 each purchase (this code will work more than once. You're total should look like this:

$10 for the shirt
+$3.75 shipping (varies from place to place)
-$5 parsons-nyc code
-$3 streetteam points from the last purchase
=$5.75 per order (freaking cheapass!)

If you appreciate this code that I found, PLEASE use my link

http://www.threadless.com/?streetteam=kattjones

bread's done
Back