Throw down the ONE game you own that you doubt *any* other CAG has!

"
Hugo's Jungle of Doom. First game I ever beat now that I think about it :D."

damn... that came out in 1993?? it looks like a 1984 sierra.

sorry, not hatin' on your game or anything :)

hugo3.gif

That game was a bitch to beat when I was 2-5. Come to think of it, my mom did most the work... Oh well.
[quote name='coltyhuxx']"
Hugo's Jungle of Doom. First game I ever beat now that I think about it :D."

damn... that came out in 1993?? it looks like a 1984 sierra.

sorry, not hatin' on your game or anything :)

hugo3.gif
[/quote]

[quote name='Wolve11']I would have to go with Phantasmagoria for PC. It was a scary adventure game, and it is still awesome.[/quote]

I've owned that one.

TBW

How about Samurai Shodown for the Sega CD...that was a low print run

And for something newer, and suprisingly never seen, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for the Xbox

sealed copy of Diablo for PS1
simfarm for PC

...someone probably has one, if not both...but are pretty hard to find games, at least i think

[quote name='sandrokstar']The Artist formely known as Prince's PC Game: Interactive

However, when we're talking about CAGs i bet no one in this forum owns a copy of Steel Battalion[/quote]

I owed that one last year, but I sold it.

TBW

[quote name='The Crotch']Hmm. I'm not sure what to say. I have my fair share of old LucasArts and Sierra adventure games - King's Quest, Grim Fandango, Monkey Island 1-3, The Dig... But I don't feel safe using them as my one game.

So what other games? Civilization 2 Gold? SimCity 3000 Unlimited? Worms 2? Duke Nukem II? Nope. Lemmings Paintball, cockbites. Beat that.[/quote]

I've got the Dig. I've played through it several times, I really liked that game.

TBW

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']I've got the Dig. I've played through it several times, I really liked that game.

TBW[/QUOTE]

It was made into a decent book too!

not to hate on pc games but this should be limited to console games....there are so many obscure PC games out there, i could just dig out the old Ti-99 games or Commodore 64 games...

[quote name='Snoozer']Put me down for: Maniac Mansion 2 - Day of the Tentacle[/QUOTE]
GOT IT!

My Games:

- Every North American Castlevania game released to retail (boxed and complete) and some rare imports:
Dracula X Rondo of Blood (Turbo Duo - Japan)
Symphony of the Night (Sega Saturn - Japan)

- All 4 Nintendo CD-I titles:
Hotel Mario
Link: Faces of Evil
Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
Zelda's Adventure

- Every North American Virtual Boy title released to retail including a boxed copy of "Mario's Tennis"!

- Factory sealed (in original Capcom shipping carton) Steel Battalion (XBox)

[quote name='crowbb']I actually owned some of those. I had Keef the Thief for Amiga. It was my free game in some mail away offer (buy 2 or 3 get one free). I never got very far in it but it was ok.

Lords of Magic is actually one of my favorite games of all time, despite the horrible game killing bugs. Step on the invisible square o' death in combat? Good! GAME GO CRASH NOW! Heh.

I think I had Blueprint too (I had like every 5200 game) but can't say I remember it outside of the cartridge label though.

I have Iron Storm as well. I got it when my Saturn was falling out of favor so I never really played it much but it looks really good.

Oddest game I had that nobody else had is probably Spaceship Warlock. I got it in some multipack and was a terrible game but the music "Spaaaaaaaaaaaceship Warlock. Ahhh Ahhhhh. Ahhhh Ahhhhhhh " is forever burned into my brain. My roommate in college left the music playing for like 3 hours straight once just to annoy me. I nearly had to smash his computer.

If it didn't have to be storebought I would say Devil Whiskey. It's a Bard's Tale clone (Original RPG BT not the new one) that came out a few years back and was a very good game. I bought it as a DL first then got a boxed copy when they finally got them made but I don't think they were ever distributed outside the website.[/quote]Sorry my man. I own Spaceship Warlock as well.. My god was that a bad game. Can't even really call it a "game"... it was released right around the Journeyman Project era where 3D looked more like claymation than like modern day CG.

Odd thing is I also got it in a multipack, or a tradeshow or something. And you're right about that music.... as that stupid rocket flew around... ugh.

[quote name='Cormier6083']Blitz 1999 for N64[/QUOTE]
Are you retarded? Everyone has that game.

I'm gonna go with Razor Freestyle Scooter for GBA.

Swordquest Waterworld for VCS. And I'm first owner on it; none of this "found it in a thrift store" or "bought it last month on eBay" shit.

Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat and Warhammer: Dark Omen for the PS1 - RTS games set in the D&D universe which were incredibly hard (I did beat the second one but never got even close in the first one)

I'm surprised no one has a copy of Sin and Punishment for N64. Damn, I've been looking for that game for some time...

[quote name='MarkMan']Sierra's Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.[/quote]

I had that game too, I simply bought it because Al Lowe was the designer....man I miss the old sierra games :(

SUBSPACE! I'm sure someone else has this too, but here's one I got. You can still play it for free, but now it is called Continuum.

box.jpg

[quote name='botticus']I'll throw Lords of Magic out there (the bug-ridden original one, not the SE where my name appears in the credits).

Hard to say with old PC titles, I have no idea of their popularity or lack thereof.[/quote]

I had the bug-riddled orginal one too I had such high hopes for it too.

Same here I have a boat load of old pc games just not a clue how rare they might be

[quote name='Snoozer']Put me down for: Maniac Mansion 2 - Day of the Tentacle[/quote]

maybe I should just say pretty much anything by LucasArts /Sierra in the adventure vein I have sitting in their boxes somewhere in my basement or over a my rents....

but DoTT is an awesome game I played through it again a few months ago:)

[quote name='SpeedyG']Sorry I have phantasmagoria, A!0 Cuba, Freddy Pharkas, Keef The thief and Blair Witch: Rustin Parr for the Pc. Also I have Burai Fighter for both the NES and Gameboy.

For my part [/quote]

Got that one too, although yours looks like the orginal packaging - got mine as Office Max of all places for about 5 bucks back in the day.

I'm going to say Powerdrome Racing for PS2, I know every cag has owned 5 of them, but I doubt anyone actually kept it (I'm waiting for a good opportunity to dump it).

I tried playing the thing once and damn is it not worth the 98 cents I payed.

[quote name='djkunai']I used to own a DDR arcade machine (still have a 4th Mix Plus upgrade kit).

I have a factory sealed copy of Super Mario RPG.

And I doubt anyone else has Operation Neptune for PC.[/quote]

I have Operation Neptune, although for the life of me i don't know where it is. I used to think that game was amazing back when i didn't have much else :)

[quote name='Purple Flames']Wrath of the Black Manta for the NES[/QUOTE]

Sorry bud, got it!

'Stay in school kids, cuz the Black Manta says so!'

[quote name='Chacrana']Pretty sure nobody else here has Final Fantasy X International... if somebody does, then my choice is Bible Black. Which nobody has.[/quote]Shame on you. You freaking saw my HDLoader list AND commented on my having Final Fantasy X International... and then we discussed the legality of my copy. :lol:

Anyway, I'm going with Space Hulk and The Incredible Machine, both for PC. I'll think of more later.

[quote name='crewj']bust-a-move 2: arcade edition!

the old long box version for playstation. that case is heavy as hell![/quote]

Have it on Saturn, 2 copies actually :lol:

Maybe one of these:

Star-X GBA
Neverending Story II on a 3.5 Floppy for DOS
Flying Hero's - PC
Star Trek Judgement Rites - PC

Dracula Unleashed: A remake of the Sega CD game that is a DVD game. Pretty novel thing. Also I think I'm the only SD Gundam G Generation DS on CAG. Finally I think I'm the only CAG with the original PS1 One Piece game and Pokemon Pikachu 2, the tamagochi rip off thing.

My real answer though is a Game Boy game called Quarth which is Tetris if Tetris was a top down shooter. Well worth tracking down if you can find it.

I not only have Keef the Thief and Dragon Wars, but the entire SSI rpg collection (AD&D gold box and Buck Rogers). Throw in Bad Blood by Origins and Tunnels and Trolls by New World Computing. Yes I do have a 5.25 drive still.

[quote name='MarkMan']Sierra's Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Snoozer']Maniac Mansion 2 - Day of the Tentacle[/QUOTE][quote name='Dingleberry']Mario's Picross[/QUOTE][quote name='The Crotch']King's Quest, Grim Fandango, Monkey Island 1-3, Worms 2[/QUOTE][quote name='chetofvern']Goblins 1,2,3 [/QUOTE][quote name='Z-Saber']The Incredible Machine[/QUOTE]

I have all of those. Does anyone have any of these:
Budokan (PC)
Hocus Pocus (PC)
Hunter Hunted (PC)
The Immortal (PC)
Rage of Mages (PC)
Rage of Mages 2: Necromancer (PC)
Sherlock Holmes Volume I (Sega CD)
Rayman 2 (GBC)

If it weren't for a garage sale my parents had when I went away to college, I'd have everyone stumped. I had a bunch of old Apple ][+ games like Star Blazer, Miner 2049, and Mummy's Curse - all in original ziplock baggies with original instructions. I wish to hell they hadn't done that.

I have pretty much all the domestic console stuff being mentioned from Saturn, PS1 and PS2.

I'll throw out a couple but I'm sure somebody else has them:
Dreamcast imports - Headhunter (Euro. version), Under Defeat, Border Down
Gamecube import - Mr. Driller Drill Land

bread's done
Back