ThunderChunky62's Group Lowball of Awesome Awesomeness. OVER!

[quote name='BLink']Question: is tales of symphonia the black label or players choice edition?[/QUOTE]

Black label

updated to post #54
I was hoping this lowball would be more successful than it is. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful of everyone that bid and all. Was just hoping to get more money seeing as this moved killed us on funds. But I get what I can get :) Thanks again

[quote name='Barney']at what time will this lowball be ending? in eastern time :)[/QUOTE]

The OP states:

START DATE: 8/9/2012
END DATE: 8/13/212 Around 9 CST

So that is around 10pm Eastern time.

TC, I'm assuming you will try to have that exact, say nothing after that time will count unless you state otherwise right? There are a few of those things I'd like to not miss out on due to somebody ninjaing in at 905 and outbidding us on stuff.

Approximate times are far more fair. I assume that's why it says around. A specific exact end time is a snipers best friend.

updated to post #61

I'll end up ending this sometime after 9. Don't want to give a specific time cause of people sniping. It's more fair to everyone, as Bing147 said

[quote name='Bing147']Approximate times are far more fair. I assume that's why it says around. A specific exact end time is a snipers best friend.[/QUOTE]

I guess that makes sense. I might do the same thing with mine. I didn't even think of that.

ninja.gif

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City steelbook (case, slip cover, manual, patches only. No game) $6
Dirty Dancing $1
Little Miss Sunshine $1
The Lost Boys $1

bread's done
Back