ThunderChunky62's Group Lowball of Awesome Awesomeness. OVER!

Totals are in first post. If needed will send pms to all tomorrow. Will try to get out as soon as possible but working late this week but will will try my best. Thank you all for making my first lowball a success

cool mark me down for fear and loathing and

Friday the 13th Part 2 (Deluxe Edition)

please include these in my PM, thanks!

[quote name='clonesniper666']1st post below the paypal email info[/QUOTE]

I'll have to get off my phone and get on the computer.

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Wow I'm so sorry. Total will be 12.50 . Sorry once again . Will update again tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Heh, don't sweat it. At least nobody else bid on those after me.

[quote name='masterchief2291']fuck it YUUPPPP

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City steelbook (case, slip cover, manual, patches only. No game) $26[/QUOTE]

That's pretty shitty that you go back and edit your post after it ended with you originally saying this saying this:

Originally Posted by masterchief2291
you win guy. id rather just buy a new one on ebay for around this price

[quote name='masterchief2291']fuck it YUUPPPP

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City steelbook (case, slip cover, manual, patches only. No game) $26[/QUOTE]

Thanks for swinging back in. I honestly didn't wantt o pay that much for it after I spotted that gohastings listing on eBay and Amazon.

updated who paid. Will be pming today. Also, if you have paid or when you pay let me know if your address is your paypal/amazon is fine to ship to. I don't want some random person getting your stuff

I have no idea where I found it. I got it when I signed up here 3 years back.

Also, Thunder, when is this stuff going to ship out?

Something came up today and was unable to ship packages. Will ship tomorrow right after work. Have everything pretty much pack except a few things.

Left feedback also. I think there are some I did not leave feedback but not sure. Let me know if I forgot you and I will leave feedback. Thank you

two things.

1.Are you going to post DC# in OP or PM them to everyone

2. Didn't get feedback from ya, so whenever you get the chance here I will return it back.

Thanks for a great lowball!

[quote name='MasaTFC']two things.

1.Are you going to post DC# in OP or PM them to everyone

2. Didn't get feedback from ya, so whenever you get the chance here I will return it back.

Thanks for a great lowball![/QUOTE]

1. I will pm everyone their DC

2. Feedback left :)

Shipped a few packages today. Had to take wife to doctor (pregnant) and that lasted longer than expected. Was going to ship more after appointment but by the time we got out post office was closed. Will ship more Out tomorrow. Also will pm and post DC in 1st post to those I have shipped

All packages will be out by Tuesday at the earliest. Had a handful to mail out yesterday but the wchillinman informed me he received incorrect package. So I had to rechecked everything. Please bare with me, it was my 1st lowball

omg! finally!! hoooray!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! :)

MoneySmiley.gif

The mail people are being penises... My package should of have arrived by now...it was dropped off at my city yesterday at 2am so it should of been delivered yesterday if not definitely today, but it wasn't... dammit :(

[quote name='Barney']The mail people are being penises... My package should of have arrived by now...it was dropped off at my city yesterday at 2am so it should of been delivered yesterday if not definitely today, but it wasn't... dammit :([/QUOTE]

WTF I always have problems with mail or ups.

[quote name='Barney']The mail people are being penises... My package should of have arrived by now...it was dropped off at my city yesterday at 2am so it should of been delivered yesterday if not definitely today, but it wasn't... dammit :([/QUOTE]

Penises, eh? Does that make them....MALE MEN?

Yeah, this is the first time something like this happens to me, my packages always arrive on time unless they get pushed back a day or two because of a holiday or whatever. But anyways i really hope to get it tomorrow in the afternoon. :)

lmao@Eveningnews, sure does! :D

bread's done
Back