TLoZ: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL on gamestop.com

I hope this gets a Deal For Black Friday. I already have a Zelda 3DS and the Pikachu 3DS XL. I can't bring myself to buy it at MSRP. 

Ya, have a Pikachu XL already but I feel like I have to order this one too. Worse-case scenario, I'll sell it and get my money back. Otherwise it makes an AWESOME collector's item!
I'm selling my Pikachu XL and keeping the Zelda. The Zelda one will look nicely with my Zelda Wii U :)

lol you're right, I'm an idiot

I didn't even look at the release date... i think the Zelda 3DSes that came out before were released on black friday and I assumed they were doing the same thing for this... thanks for pointing that out, LOL
This situation is a little different. The old LoZ bundle released well after LoZ OoT, where as this one releases the same day as A Link Between Worlds. It would make no sense to release the bundle a week after the game releases, since it would just be awkward.

Have they ever actually bundled a physical copy since the 3DS was out with bundles? I mean, at least it's a code you can sell if you want. If it was pre-installed, you have no choice to let it be tied to your system, right..?
I believe the old LoZ bundle did, though Nintendo likes to flip flop. The original Wii U DX had a physical copy of Nintendoland, but the LoZ bundle had a digital voucher.

at lease nintendo is giving codes instead of pre installing & lol! at the guy still sitting on those pikachu systems.
Why is it funny that people are still sitting on the Pikachu systems?

Ugh already have a Pikachu and X/Y XL. I dont think I can justify 3 systems....

If it makes you feel any better the guy that runs the Arizona street pass club has 9 systems. Saw him last weekend at the Nintendo event and asked if he was holding for friends. Nope. All his. We talked about gaming for a little bit and got on the subject of PS3 which he did not have. I was baffled by that statement. Nine 3DSs but not one PS3?? Dafuq is wrong with this guy? Lol

If it makes you feel any better the guy that runs the Arizona street pass club has 9 systems. Saw him last weekend at the Nintendo event and asked if he was holding for friends. Nope. All his. We talked about gaming for a little bit and got on the subject of PS3 which he did not have. I was baffled by that statement. Nine 3DSs but not one PS3?? Dafuq is wrong with this guy? Lol
Wow, nine's a bit overkill. I can see how you can justify 2-3 3DSs so you can Streetpass and/or trade Pokemon to yourself if you have no one else around.

Once I get the Zelda 3DS XL, I'm selling my Red/Black XL that I got when it launched.

I only own a Blue 3DS/XL, which I picked up at Best Buy at-launch.  Earlier this year I was telling friends, "I wonder if they're going to make a Link Between Worlds LE." And here it is! :p

Guess ill order one incase I change my mind, was planning to burn through my PS3 collection anyway, maybe I can pay it off before launch.

Rather atleast have one incase its Pikachu 2.0

Just curious. If you order online, can you change to or add GS credit after its placed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess ill order one incase I change my mind, was planning to burn through my PS3 collection anyway, maybe I can pay it off before launch.

Rather atleast have one incase its Pikachu 2.0

Just curious. If you order online, can you change to or add GS credit after its placed?
No. You can't change payment method even.

I'm gonna wait out and hope that Amazon lists it.

Just got Amazon Prime and I need to put it to good use.

It changed, this edition specifically comes with a code card.

Hmm ... might have to grab one on the 22nd and leave it sealed a week to see about BF deals, although by the time this launches, we should have a clear picture of what the deals on the following Friday will be.

just preordered 2 in store. the lady had to do some searching, but found it in the system. if the og zelda 3ds is any indication this will be a hot item. i made a $100+ profit on that thing.

just preordered 2 in store. the lady had to do some searching, but found it in the system. if the og zelda 3ds is any indication this will be a hot item. i made a $100+ profit on that thing.
yeah, they weren't very helpful when I went, told them that other stores were taking pre-orders already and showed them the online pre-order from my phone.

all they could find was layaway 3ds options... :dunce:

they insisted it was an error that it was on the website, service error didn't help when I tried to add to cart on my phone.

never had an employee so disinterested in helping me reserve something

I called my 2 local Gamestops and they haven't started taking pre-orders yet.  In fact, one of them said they had a few calls earlier regarding the matter.  I think I just might have some competition  :boxing:

Ordered one. I don't think any system releases will be quite like the Pikachu one if iirc retailers didn't have it up for preorder right? And it was announced like a week before release? I'm guessing this won't be quite "limited" since people will want this on Black Friday and I assume Nintendo wants more sales just like their Wii U bundle but I'm still getting one regardless because of sexiness.

:/ man that Luigi combo is cheap. I own the Mario kart bundle 3ds. If I were to get the Luigi or Zelda system, could I transfer MK to it? And if I sell the 3ds I own now with mk7 preinstalled.. will the next owner be able to play MK7?

As soon as BB puts this up for preorder I'm on it. I'm definitely selling the code though and just buying the physical copy. Any other Zelda games I should grab for 3ds since this will be my first one?

Only Zelda game I ever played was Ocarina of Time on N64

bread's done
Back