TLoZ: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL on gamestop.com

I'm planning on playing mine. I've been looking to get a 3DS XL for awhile, and almost pulled the trigger on a Pokemon Y 3DS XL, but decided to wait and see if I'd like the Zelda 3DS better. The only thing I don't like about the Zelda 3DS is the inside color scheme. I would've preferred it reversed - black with gold buttons, but it still looks good. I will be flipping the DC of the game though, as I'd prefer a physical copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping to trade the Zelda 3DS XL down the line for a Pikachu 3DS... but if that doesn't work out, i'll just flip my current 3DS and keep the Zelda one.

way 2 b an a***** some colecter on here want 2 get in on the deal and we alredy hav greedy fliper...any way i dont have enuf money 4 this but irely want i mite jus t sell some of my colection 2 help pay 4 it... included my orig 3ds and some of the game i donmt play n e more like mario kart 7 and borderland 2....
So, is this your thing? Typing like that? Cute.

The Oracle of seasons bonus is only if you preorder the game.
Figures. Ended up preordering anyway since no tax if paid with credit here.

Called in to Gamestop just now, they said they're now taking preorders on the Zelda bundle. I asked the price and he said 50 dollars minimum down payment.

Going to stop in tomorrow to set my preorder! But I've got to say, if I can get it at Best Buy, I'll just cancel my pre-order at Gamestop for it.
Just came back from GS and got a preorder in. Bizarre that it was only a $25 deposit when the Pokemon X/Y was a $50 deposit.
Yeah I don't know why some stores opened preorders Tuesday and others won't until Thursday. X/Y deposit was $50 at each store I went to. This deposit was $25 (same store that made X/Y minimum as $50).

I'm hoping to trade the Zelda 3DS XL down the line for a Pikachu 3DS... but if that doesn't work out, i'll just flip my current 3DS and keep the Zelda one.
funny just sold my pikachu 3ds xl for $300 to get this new zelda one. hopefully target sells this as well my 15% off is always nice.

Preordered it in store today

Cashier at first said $50 minimum preorder, but then the manager behind him corrected him that it was $25

Are you guys going to actually use this system? I still have a original black 3DS. I can't justify spending $200-$219 on a new system that does... The exact same thing as my current 3DS.

Those reselling it, if you even sell it for $319, after gas, taxes, fees, shipping, *time*, the profit is so small it doesn't make it worth it, to me anyway. I value my time and the small profit a single system can get isn't worth it.

Anyway, came for the lulz. Thread delivered.
You posted a message on Gaf about not really wanting this also.

My expert opinion: You kinda want this.

Are you guys going to actually use this system? I still have a original black 3DS. I can't justify spending $200-$219 on a new system that does... The exact same thing as my current 3DS.

Those reselling it, if you even sell it for $319, after gas, taxes, fees, shipping, *time*, the profit is so small it doesn't make it worth it, to me anyway. I value my time and the small profit a single system can get isn't worth it.

Anyway, came for the lulz. Thread delivered.
Well, if you sell it right away, yeah. This is the kind of item you hold on to.

Its coming to BESTBUY?! Omfg.. happy Halloween to me! I wanna just touch myself!! >} unless its an exclusive I don't wanna deal with GameStop. I really wish they were gone. I was so excited in 2009 when they said the company was at the brink of bankruptcy.. :/ if only Blockbuster survived and GS died.

LMAO he relisted it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-3ds-xl-zelda-gold-bundle-limited-edtion-link-/171162389923?
I will be giving Mr Blackman a call. What a dummy, he's showing all of his info. What a pathetic way to get money. Pretty much preventing 3 people who actually want the system from getting it at that GS. There's easier ways to profit instead of all that work. :)

lol. Ships in 2014. Such a deal. Anyone in little rock wanna go to that gamestop? I can see it now:
GameStop employee " do you have your power up card?"
Evil CAG: "no but I can give you the phone number."
GameStop employee: " ah mr Blackman how can I help you?"
Evil CAG " yeah, I'd like to cancel some preorders..."

I bet they have this in their system as a GameStop exclusive, that's why it's only $25 deposit.

I really hope it's not an exclusive tho

lol. Ships in 2014. Such a deal. Anyone in little rock wanna go to that gamestop? I can see it now:
GameStop employee " do you have your power up card?"
Evil CAG: "no but I can give you the phone number."
GameStop employee: " ah mr Blackman how can I help you?"
Evil CAG " yeah, I'd like to cancel some preorders..."
That's freaking genius! If that GS employee doesn't ask for an ID, Evil CAG is walking away from GS with $90 in cash LMAO. He deserves it, especially since you put your info like that on the interweb.

That's freaking genius! If that GS employee doesn't ask for an ID, Evil CAG is walking away from GS with $90 in cash LMAO. He deserves it, especially since you put your info like that on the interweb.
I'd laugh so hard if someone did switch his preorders to random games.

Let's steer clear of the discussion on illegal activities before a mod closes the topic. I for one would like to no when its posted on BB and Amazon so I dont want to see the topic disappear. 

On the scalping topic, there's really no one else to blame other than Nintendo limiting the systems, and the people buying the system at the inflated prices.  Unfortunately this is just the way the economy is and I don't get why there's so much hate over this.  These are after all, luxury items.  You don't HAVE TO have it.

Anybody know if a preorder from Bestbuy.com will arrive on release day if I order with shipping rather than instore pickup?

Thanks for the BB link!  Now my 3ds collection is complete....my Fire Emblem 3ds will no longer be lonely and will have a big bro. ;) 

Thanks for the BB link! Now my 3ds collection is complete....my Fire Emblem 3ds will no longer be lonely and will have a big bro. ;)
Totally agree w/ you on that one. Just woke up and checked and i was like.. AHHHHH Adios Game stop..
GS usually lists their stuff 1st then the others eventually follows suit.. except the WWHD LE ... But still win for many of us. Im just sooooooooooooooooo happy that i didnt have to go into a GS on BF..

The last metroid is in captivity.. the galaxy is at peace.. LOL

Totally agree w/ you on that one. Just woke up and checked and i was like.. AHHHHH Adios Game stop..
GS usually lists their stuff 1st then the others eventually follows suit.. except the WWHD LE ... But still win for many of us. Im just sooooooooooooooooo happy that i didnt have to go into a GS on BF..
The last metroid is in captivity.. the galaxy is at peace.. LOL
This bundle releases the Friday before thanksgiving, so you never would have had to go to GS on bf

If someone goes to BB check to see if it comes up on the pre order kiosk. I will have over a $150 rewards certs the week it comes out so I would rather pre order in store. I don't want the hold on my cc

Thanks for posting the BB link now I can happily avoid paying any money to GameStop. Hopefully amazon matches all their game prices on BF so I can completely avoid them this holiday season ;)

Anybody know if a preorder from Bestbuy.com will arrive on release day if I order with shipping rather than instore pickup?
Expedited shipping usually arrived on release or a day after for me when I did online preorders. Standard shipping, I guess would come a few days to a week later.

Thanks to those who posted up the BB link. Just sent the email to GS to cancel the order and will head into the GS I also pre-ordered at to cancel that one as well. $131 out of pocket after putting in my $45 worth of certificates and $60 worth of GC's is a win in my book!

Went ahead and ordered with in-store pickup, as I realized it's actually easier to get to my nearest Best Buy than I thought (I'm a college freshman without a car.) Big thanks for posting that Best Buy had it up!

Thanks so much! I was just about to start calling up gamestops to see if they were still taking pre orders. Double reward points here because gamers unlocked :)

True, but it is not instock and newegg shipping takes a whole week.

Also, for some reason they weren't doing free shipping with this.. it was $10 shipping.

I get taxed at all 3 places, so BestBuy is the cheapest with free shipping for people. $7 is $7. I think I'll wait a day to cancel from gamestop in case for some reason it says the order can't be fulfilled :(

Still kinda hope amazon has some crazy 3DS XL deal, but I feel like it won't happen (plus it'd probably sell out really fast)

I should probably edit it, but oh well :( CA taxes :(

bread's done
Back