TLoZ: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL on gamestop.com

Have you placed an order from them successfully recently? If not you might be blacklisted.... have you ever abused coupons or purchase quantity limits because those are typically the triggers
I haven't ordered from them in two years because they refused to accept my two-line billing address, even when I copy-and-pasted directly from my bank's website. I've placed pickup orders, but I haven't been able to have anything delivered.

I moved a few weeks ago, and my new address is simpler, but I guess they figured out something else to bitch about. And no, I haven't done anything even remotely blacklist-worthy.

Edit: Four cards and three browsers later, I give up. Maybe I can buy a GameStop gift card somewhere and try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon.ca has it.

www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00FXOP1MU/

Im sure that Amazon USA will carry this.

Edit:

Sold out.

Amazon.ca has it.

www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00FXOP1MU/

Im sure that Amazon USA will carry this.

Edit:

Sold out.
Amazon USA just started carrying Nintendo hardware recently, but still don't carry newer stuff like 2DS or Wii U. Really can't say they will carry this.

So I believe Nintendo basically confirmed the Zelda 3DS on their website. They have only listing for GS right now. I don't know if that will change in the future.

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/buy/#/3dsxl-zelda
They officially announced it yesterday.

I was able to preorder in-store during lunch today. So I will be canceling my online order. I was also told I could pick it up at midnight since they'll be open for the Xbone anyways.

Op thx for posting, I just pre-ordered in-store.  The sku code was 020408 Nintendo 3DS XL Zelda Lnk Bt.  I had a $25 minimum deposit, I thought was $50 for consoles.  I'm guessing it's because I'm a Powerup Pro member.

So my Gamestop wasn't the only one saying pre-orders would be cut off today.

Maybe I'm not crazy after all.

I tried to pre-order online twice logged in, twice logged out, and in two browsers and I keep getting the financial institution blurb. Holding out for BB or (please) Amazon. 

Got my preorder in at GS store, but would prefer BBY or better yet, Amazon.

Is Skyward Sword out of print? I'm looking to pick this up, but it seems no one carries it anymore, either in-store or online, except sellers on Amazon and eBay.

uh, where? i've only seen it for $30 at target once.
If you Google "$19.99 Skyward Sword Cheapassgamer", you'll find Kmart, Target, Fry's. Also, 'I think' Best Buy had it for $19.99, at least, twice.

Edit: Wait. I think 1 time it was a Deal Of The Day at Best Buy and the other time we were PMing Kmart's price at BB.

I remember a lot of places had it for $20-30. I think that was because they were clearing out the version with the OST to make room for the version without the OST, right? 

I went to my GS this morning and was told that they're not allowed to take in-store pre-orders until tomorrow.  Why is it that all the GS always have different stories?  le sigh.

I went to my GS this morning and was told that they're not allowed to take in-store pre-orders until tomorrow. Why is it that all the GS always have different stories? le sigh.
Did they even try for you? Went I went into my GS the guy tried to tell me it was still only a rumor, I had to ask him to check the system. Once he did he was shocked to see it was available.

preordered at gamestop today much as I hate it but I gotta have this xl question can they really ban you for canceling alot of preorders

Preordered in store GS today, guy say they dont know when preorders will be cut off. Hoping Amazon gets this, so i dont have to go to GS on the 22nd...

preordered at gamestop today much as I hate it but I gotta have this xl question can they really ban you for canceling alot of preorders
Did the employee tell you that? I don't think so, though I wouldn't put it past Gamestop.

Hoping Amazon US lists the Zelda XL if not I'll see if I can pick one up at Walmart and use my discount card.

Called in to Gamestop just now, they said they're now taking preorders on the Zelda bundle.  I asked the price and he said 50 dollars minimum down payment.

Going to stop in tomorrow to set my preorder!  But I've got to say, if I can get it at Best Buy, I'll just cancel my pre-order at Gamestop for it.

Are you guys going to actually use this system? I still have a original black 3DS. I can't justify spending $200-$219 on a new system that does... The exact same thing as my current 3DS. 

Those reselling it, if you even sell it for $319, after gas, taxes, fees, shipping, *time*, the profit is so small it doesn't make it worth it, to me anyway. I value my time and the small profit a single system can get isn't worth it.

Anyway, came for the lulz. Thread delivered. 

I dunno. I'm buying the bundle because I don't actually have a 3DS and want to play this Zelda (and other titles).

Just looking at ebay sold listings for the original Zelda 3DS bundle shows a variety of prices it has sold for.. ranging from ~$250/300 to $590 (only one this high I see) as new. These would probably fetch similar prices eventually after a year or two.. and a bit more since it's an XL, I guess. Doesn't really seem worth waiting a year or two to make $300 profit, though.

Are you guys going to actually use this system? I still have a original black 3DS. I can't justify spending $200-$219 on a new system that does... The exact same thing as my current 3DS.

Those reselling it, if you even sell it for $319, after gas, taxes, fees, shipping, *time*, the profit is so small it doesn't make it worth it, to me anyway. I value my time and the small profit a single system can get isn't worth it.

More than likely many just collect. I personally collect zelda games and items. Maybe i sell them someday, maybe i just die with them still on display.

I'm grabbing one to use, sold my flame red 3ds earlier this year and had picked up an XY edition, but hadn't opened it yet and threw it up on Amazon when they announced this ... I only prefer CE consoles because they tend to resell higher if I want to use it for a few years and sell it down the road.

Getting this one for myself and giving my Blue XL away to Kid who has cancer and cannot afford one. This is what i did when i upgraded from the DS to DS lite. Not everyone on the internet is a scalper.

I have and use the original Zelda 3DS. I've wanted an XL for the screen size and so my hands don't cramp up like they do on the 3DS. While I don't need the XL, the fact that it's a Zelda version has me sold.

I did preorder yesterday online, but went in store today to preorder one. I have to cancel the online one before I forget. Just would rather not pay for shipping. Now if BB comes through for preorders, I'll cancel the GS one since I have gift cards and reward certificates to use.

Getting this one for myself and giving my Blue XL away to Kid who has cancer and cannot afford one. This is what i did when i upgraded from the DS to DS lite. Not everyone on the internet is a scalper.
clap2t.gif

bread's done
Back