To be updated

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Please CML for :ds:Bust-A-Move DS(small tear on spine of case) - $10

(if you are interested in trades - that is) - if not good luck with the selling![/quote]

Sorry, but I just finalized a trade with someone with that and metoes for the ToS artbook and a psp game. :D

Hey,

I have a spare Phantom Dust manual. I even have a extra Metroid Prime case w/ manual/inserts, but unfortunately its Player's Choice cover.... If you happened to have any spare manuals yourself, I could do a swap for one I needed. I think maybe all the stuff on your list is probably worth more than the 1 manual, but I'd be interested in any of these - if the value is low enough:

any of the DS games on the cheapo end
Jak and Daxter
PS1 RE3 - disc only

Or you can just buy the manual if interested for $3 shipped.

[quote name='brianmoy']Hey,

I have a spare Phantom Dust manual. I even have a extra Metroid Prime case w/ manual/inserts, but unfortunately its Player's Choice cover.... If you happened to have any spare manuals yourself, I could do a swap for one I needed. I think maybe all the stuff on your list is probably worth more than the 1 manual, but I'd be interested in any of these - if the value is low enough:

any of the DS games on the cheapo end
Jak and Daxter
PS1 RE3 - disc only

Or you can just buy the manual if interested for $3 shipped.[/quote]

PMed

bread's done
Back