To be updated

hey there,
it's been a while!

well please CML for your
:gc:Resident Evil
assuming it's complete & mint (non scratches on the disks/manual/casing)

thanks & BUMP!

[quote name='guynextshore']hey there,
it's been a while!

well please CML for your
:gc:Resident Evil
assuming it's complete & mint (non scratches on the disks/manual/casing)

thanks & BUMP![/quote]

Just noticed your post. PMed you and BUMP.

[quote name='maigoyume']not sure if you're still interested in PSO III Card revolution or not, but its still up for grabs[/quote]

Well I would love to buy it if you're selling, but I don't ship out of the US, so I wouldn't be able to trade.

Sorry, I actually just won it on ebay before you left this message.
[quote name='maigoyume']just pm me a price and we'll negotiate from there[/quote]

im feeling deja vu, but

CML for

Bullet Witch
Condemned
Full Auto
Pocketbike Racer (sealed)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Tomb Raider Legend
Viva Pinata

[quote name='Pookymeister']im feeling deja vu, but

CML for

Bullet Witch
Condemned
Full Auto
Pocketbike Racer (sealed)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Tomb Raider Legend
Viva Pinata[/quote]

Sorry, nothing of huge interest, only a couple of dvd's that aren't really high priorities. If you want anything from my trade or sell section though, let me know because I would trade some of those for dvds.

sorry that's trade only and I already beat PDZ.
[quote name='ajwho']I am interested in R6V for the 360. Will you trade it for a sealed copy of PD: Zero? Or PM me a price.[/quote]

I might trade some of my games into estarland if I get no bites, since some of their trade-in prices are better than I could get most places. I put all of the ones I might trade in into a bundle for $160 shipped. Estarland would give $130 for those plus they cover shipping, which would be about $10-20.

[quote name='flow.of.soul']free bump! :robot:

edit: so if ur estarland trade in prices ur willing to sell me :ps2:La Pucelle Tactics (Sealed) for 5.40 plus shipping?
[/quote]

Well I would make it $6 plus shipping since it's sealed, but you would have to buy something else with it to total up to $18 or more shipped.

[quote name='flow.of.soul']oh well nothing else i really want...

thanks though

TALES OF SYMPHONIA ROCKS UR SOXS (currently playing owns all teh noobs and their moms)[/quote]

Thanks anyway.

[quote name='refusedchaos']a lil bump! PM me if no one ever buys Eternal Darkness and u want to get rid of it[/quote]

Sure, no problem

Sorry, nothing on your list I would trade Wii Sports for, but if you are interested in anything else, let me know because there were a few things I would still want.

[quote name='devildr1ver']cml for wii sports[/quote]

[quote name='oakleyswitch']hey there, sorry i didnt see anything on your list[/quote]

Thanks for checking, too bad you didnt see anything.

bread's done
Back