To be updated

[quote name='LINK1392']I have a pack of rare tales trading cards...I won them from Nintendo.com

Are you looking for them? I can send a picture Via XBL.[/quote]

I'm interested. Anything on my list you're interested in? And also feel free to send me the pics via XBL. My gamertag is ihadFG.

Ok, added that lot for $180 shipped. If nobody wants it within the next couple of days, then it's going to eStarland!

I could make an exception since this is such a big lot. It will probably cost a little more though because of shipping to Canada.

[quote name='magiic']I'm interested you dont ship to Canada though[/quote]

[quote name='magiic']How much extra would it cost to Canada and how would it be mailed? (Ie USPS, UPS etc)[/quote]

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing around $190 shipped via USPS priority. I could throw in a couple more games if you want to make it $200 even.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm not sure, but I'm guessing around $190 shipped via USPS priority. I could throw in a couple more games if you want to make it $200 even.[/quote]

I think I could do the $190. What other games would be thrown in for an even $200

[quote name='magiic']I think I could do the $190. What other games would be thrown in for an even $200[/quote]
Well, what else from my list are you interested in? And also do you know if it's possible to use delivery confirmation/tracking when shipping to Canada?

If you send it priority Im going to assume it will have DC. I know for a fact however that first class mail does not have DC to Canada. I also would have to request the games not be sent UPS as there brokerage fees are insane. I'm stepping out for a bit now but I am very interested in these. Let me know what you figure out for shipping.

[quote name='magiic']If you send it priority Im going to assume it will have DC. I know for a fact however that first class mail does not have DC to Canada. I also would have to request the games not be sent UPS as there brokerage fees are insane. I'm stepping out for a bit now but I am very interested in these. Let me know what you figure out for shipping.[/quote]

Well, I just found out that it is going to be $15 more to send to Canada, so I guess it will be $195 shipped for the lot or I can throw in 1 more cheap game of your choice to make it an even $200 shipped.

[quote name='magiic']Is Dark Cloud an acceptable cheap extra game?[/quote]

Yeah, that'll work fine. I guess I'll send you a pm now.

[quote name='priest_ridden']cml for Disgaea

Sorry, I didn't see anything. If you have money though, feel free to make an offer.

cleared some pms now
[quote name='buffdrew84']hey ihadfg. Got your new pm but trying to write back and it says your full.[/quote]

bread's done
Back