To the punkasses hoarding all the CC games...

LoganDX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know threads like this exist but bear with me here....

I went to CC today hoping for something left. Why did I wait so long to go? Well because I had to work, that's why! I had to assume that most good games were gone and of course I was right. I found four games to buy I was interested in. I asked the salesgirl if they would have more. She told me no, those were it. She told me how it was a glitch and they didn't know about it before Sunday morning, blah blah blah.

What surprised me was to learn that the hoardin ass bitches told her they learned about it from Cheap Ass Gamer.com! As she told me I could tell she had no good feelings towards CAGers. So thanks, you fucking shit lickin' cock smokers!! I hope when you try to sell your precious games on ebay, they don't sell and you can't pay your fees and you lose your account and errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted: Yes I'm full of rage right now.

See what pisses me off is not that all the games were gone- I assumed they would be. I'm pissed because some shit eating gutter monkeys hoarded the games and tarnished the image of good CAGers. They say don't shit where you eat, well I hope you don't try to eat here for awhile.

Go back to Fat Wallet where you belong.

To all the decent CAGers--- Thanks for letting me get that out, I needed to vent.

I think someone should start up an official "I'm sooooooooooooo pissed at CC hoarders" thread and allow everyone to vent there instead of starting up their own individual threads since they all sound the same.

[quote name='captainfrizo']I think someone should start up an official "I'm sooooooooooooo pissed at CC hoarders" thread and allow everyone to vent there instead of starting up their own individual threads since they all sound the same.[/quote]

I thought there was one but I didn't feel like looking. Lazy, I know.

And Casey, I'm not pissed for missing out. I'm pissed at the several copies of the same game being bought by the noob hoarders and leaving a bad taste of CAG in the mouths of CC employees. Now do I proudly admit I belong to CAG or hide it so the next time I go in, I don't get a bad reception becasue of those jizz monkeys?

Sorry to give you a headache...

hmmm sounds like a canadate for the Mysterious EBAY bidder LOL

just playing

yea i feel your paine i still manage to get 4 games (REZ among them)

Dude chill out, she was probably just pissed she had to take those security devices off a 100 games at once. The way they do it doesn't exactly make it a super quick process.

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='captainfrizo']I think someone should start up an official "I'm sooooooooooooo pissed at CC hoarders" thread and allow everyone to vent there instead of starting up their own individual threads since they all sound the same.[/quote]

I thought there was one but I didn't feel like looking. Lazy, I know.

And Casey, I'm not pissed for missing out. I'm pissed at the several copies of the same game being bought by the noob hoarders and leaving a bad taste of CAG in the mouths of CC employees. Now do I proudly admit I belong to CAG or hide it so the next time I go in, I don't get a bad reception becasue of those jizz monkeys?

Sorry to give you a headache...[/quote]

I understand the fustration. I bought a ton of games, but never bought more than one copy of something unless I was giving it to someone or wanted to trade it (I got 3 copies of RE:DA and that was it for multiple game purchases for me).

People should not buy multiple copies with the intent of reselling them. It is wrong, but what are you going to do?

I let the CC girl take me into the back and print out a list of 5 dollar games from the site since she was so nice for checking prices on several games and wanted to stick them in a bin for easier access. I gave extra copies of games to employees and pointed them to what all was marked down.

Eh... I was pissed at first too, but if you drive around and check out different CCs or look on the trade threads I bet you can find at least one of the games you wanted.

[quote name='LoganDX']I know threads like this exist but bear with me here....

I went to CC today hoping for something left. Why did I wait so long to go? Well because I had to work, that's why! I had to assume that most good games were gone and of course I was right. I found four games to buy I was interested in. I asked the salesgirl if they would have more. She told me no, those were it. She told me how it was a glitch and they didn't know about it before Sunday morning, blah blah blah.

What surprised me was to learn that the hoardin ass bitches told her they learned about it from Cheap Ass Gamer.com! As she told me I could tell she had no good feelings towards CAGers. So thanks, you shaq-fuing shit lickin' cock smokers!! I hope when you try to sell your precious games on ebay, they don't sell and you can't pay your fees and you lose your account and errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted: Yes I'm full of rage right now.

See what pisses me off is not that all the games were gone- I assumed they would be. I'm pissed because some shit eating gutter monkeys hoarded the games and tarnished the image of good CAGers. They say don't shit where you eat, well I hope you don't try to eat here for awhile.

To all the decent CAGers--- Thanks for letting me get that out, I needed to vent.[/quote]

Amen brother, Amen!

One question before I go.

Why would people tell the sales reps. where they found out about the deals in the first place? This shit should be kept tight mouthed about, before stores catch on and start figuring a way out to stop this from happening. After all this sale was supposed to start this coming Sunday if I'm not mistaken, and they let it go on this week. By the time the actual sale begins there will be no items to sell. Shit somewhere is going to hit the fan come Sunday, when CC has no items to sell and people want there stuff.

[quote name='coolsteel']Dude chill out, she was probably just pissed she had to take those security devices off a 100 games at once. The way they do it doesn't exactly make it a super quick process.[/quote]

well the games that were being sold here didn't have the security cases on them so I bet that wasn't completely it.

Thanks for the understanding Casey :)

you know what? i think the CAG got the news about the sale first and all fatwallet peeps came over and took the list because on saturday, no one knew about the sale except us CAGers

[quote name='magilacudy']Eh... I was pissed at first too, but if you drive around and check out different CCs or look on the trade threads I bet you can find at least one of the games you wanted.[/quote]

Only one CC here and I plan on seeing if any decent CAGers can hook me up...

There is no need to be secretive. By mid-afternoon Saturday there should have been a very large number of people, CAGs or not, who noticed with great surprise and joy that a game had rung at $4.99 and wondered how many others might do the same.

That a CC employee supplied an early tip off is moot since the premature start date caught him by surprise, too.

Find a store that pulled games fairly early on and show up on Sunday...that's all you can do. I consider myself lucky to get a few games I wanted but it pissed me off seeing guys with lists just buying games for the hell of it. Pricks! Take a look at the poll results for 'how many CC games did you get?'. The percentage of CAGs with 40+ games made me want to puke. Then there's all these newbies bragging about coming away with 20 games and they're all crappy launch titles. Oooo...have fun with those.

CAG is about all CAG's getting games for cheap. Buy what you'll play and take a few rare/valuables here and there to sell or trade to cover your expenses or whatever. It's not about buying 50 cheap games that a lot of gamers in your area would have loved to find and opening up an ebay store or trading them in so you can save $20 on a new release. That's bullshit. Fewer and fewer people today care about anything other than themselves.

There my crying is done for the day.[/b]

[quote name='epobirs']There is no need to be secretive. By mid-afternoon Saturday there should have been a very large number of people, CAGs or not, who noticed with great surprise and joy that a game had rung at $4.99 and wondered how many others might do the same.

That a CC employee supplied an early tip off is moot since the premature start date caught him by surprise, too.[/quote]

I don't feel we should be secretive per se but I also feel that we shouldn't be lumped into the same group as those ankle biting bitches who should be drug out and beat to death with all the games they hoarded.....

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='epobirs']There is no need to be secretive. By mid-afternoon Saturday there should have been a very large number of people, CAGs or not, who noticed with great surprise and joy that a game had rung at $4.99 and wondered how many others might do the same.

That a CC employee supplied an early tip off is moot since the premature start date caught him by surprise, too.[/quote]

I don't feel we should be secretive per se but I also feel that we shouldn't be lumped into the same group as those ankle biting bitches who should be drug out and beat to death with all the games they hoarded.....[/quote]

LMFAO!!!!!!

[quote name='MasterSun1']"Tough cookies" as many people say. We live in the real world here. "Survival of the fittest", or in this case, "richest."[/quote]

More like : "Tough cookies" as many people say. We live in the f$%^ed up world here. "Survival of the greediest", or in this case, "most selfish."

Your attitude proves my point, thanks.

[quote name='little_krampy'][quote name='MasterSun1']"Tough cookies" as many people say. We live in the real world here. "Survival of the fittest", or in this case, "richest."[/quote]

More like : "Tough cookies" as many people say. We live in the f$%^ed up world here. "Survival of the greediest", or in this case, "most selfish."

Your attitude proves my point, thanks.[/quote]

Thank you. Exactly. Greed Greed Greed. Bastards. Maybe we could tie them up, take the games out of the cases and whiz 'em at them causing immense pain-hopefully in their nether regions!! Maybe what these greedy bastards need is to spend a day with a bunch of rabid horny midgets!!

[quote name='MasterSun1']You can twist my words all around, but that's how this world works. Deal with it and move on.[/quote]

So, how many video games did you get? How many of the same video games did you get?

I wish these stupid "I hate everyone eventhough it's my own fault / I had something more important to do / I couldn't get any games" threads. I wish the CC sale never happened so everyone on here could post about something else.

[quote name='Gabers']MasterSun1 sounds like a right-wing republican.[/quote]

Haha I was just thinking the same thing... it's easy to talk like that when you're getting the breaks but as soon as your on the short end of the stick, that mantra tends to disappear.

I'm not mad at people who bought a ton of games, with a sale like this... if you have the money and the desire, then go ahead... but to clear out every copy of any half way decent game, with no intention of ever playing them yourself is pretty shitty. I know you "have the right to"... but why not leave even one copy of the game so you can make another collecter/gamer happy? I'm not asking you to ignore a pile of Viewtiful Joe's, just to take other people, who are just as excited as you about this sale as you probably are, into consideration by leaving a few scraps here and there.

Unfortunately some people will never understand the concept of sharing the wealth... and will simply proclaim "this is a capitalist society" ... "it's CHEAP ASS GAMER... not Dumb Ass Gamer!" or "you snooze you lose" as they wipe out every location they can...

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='MasterSun1']You can twist my words all around, but that's how this world works. Deal with it and move on.[/quote]

So, how many video games did you get? How many of the same video games did you get?[/quote]

I bought 4 games. Boktai, Jet Grind Radio, Beyond Good & Evil, and RAD. Anying else you would like to know?

[quote name='Maxwell31'][quote name='LoganDX']I know threads like this exist but bear with me here....

What surprised me was to learn that the hoardin ass bitches told her they learned about it from Cheap Ass Gamer.com! As she told me I could tell she had no good feelings towards CAGers. So thanks, you shaq-fuing shit lickin' cock smokers!! I hope when you try to sell your precious games on ebay, they don't sell and you can't pay your fees and you lose your account and errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted: Yes I'm full of rage right now.

To all the decent CAGers--- Thanks for letting me get that out, I needed to vent.[/quote]

Amen brother, Amen!

One question before I go.

Why would people tell the sales reps. where they found out about the deals in the first place? This shit should be kept tight mouthed about, before stores catch on and start figuring a way out to stop this from happening. After all this sale was supposed to start this coming Sunday if I'm not mistaken, and they let it go on this week. By the time the actual sale begins there will be no items to sell. Shit somewhere is going to hit the fan come Sunday, when CC has no items to sell and people want there stuff.[/quote]

If this is an advertised sale that is supposed to begin on Sunday 7/11 and the store does not have any of the $4.99 games, I would imagine that store could get into lots of trouble for false advertising. The store in my area did not have any of the listed games last Sunday, so I assume they were all pulled for that very reason. If it is listed as a clearance, that is a different matter, although I would still be mad if my kids bugged me to go to the store and they didn't have any $4.99 games. I would definitely talk to the store manager about that.

[quote name='MasterSun1']

I bought 4 games. Boktai, Jet Grind Radio, Beyond Good & Evil, and RAD. Anying else you would like to know?[/quote]

Beyond Good & Evil? On which platform? I saw plenty of it but none that I tried rang at $5.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='MasterSun1']

I bought 4 games. Boktai, Jet Grind Radio, Beyond Good & Evil, and RAD. Anying else you would like to know?[/quote]

Beyond Good & Evil? On which platform? I saw plenty of it but none that I tried rang at $5.[/quote]

PS2 version rang up for $4.99.

[quote name='opportunity777']I wish these stupid "I hate everyone eventhough it's my own fault / I had something more important to do / I couldn't get any games" threads. I wish the CC sale never happened so everyone on here could post about something else.[/quote]

I don't hate everyone, just all the hoardin' ass bitches. They should be pistol whipped by L.A.P.D. on general principle, then blugeoned to near death by a falling stack of their CC games. Since you feel my hatred of hoarders is a "lame excuse" should I assume you're one of them or are you just a troll?....

I bought exactly 10 unique titles with no duplicates in them at all, and I'm not a troll. It's really easy for you to label me a troll isn't it? You threw your opinion out there for the others to see, and I'm just throwing mine out here too, or did you forget about the United States Constitution and the freedom of speech?

This isn't Nazi Germany you facist ... see I can label people too :p

Since when does freedom of speech matter in this country anymore?

Btw I didn't label you a troll, I asked if you were a hoarder or a troll. Granted I could have worded it better. I don't label anyone, I make nice, neat nametags. They get to put them on...

I think Ft Wayne has a few hoarding bitches. When I went there for the BB sale there was nothing left to get at either store. I wound up going to Toledo a couple days later, and picked up several I was looking for. I'm not even going to bother with Ft Wayne anymore.

it's sad to hear that some people are getting a bad impression of use CAG's. I didn't tell anybody about the site other then people I know. I saw others in the stores but I kept my mouth shut and got as many games as I had interest in. My friends now love the site and hopefuly I kept the good name of CAG in tact.

I only got four games, but I don't see anything wrong with hoarding all the games. You got there first, and got what you wanted to get. It's not like we are in the WW2 era and we need to start rationing things. You couldn't go in time, boohoo. I couldn't get Disgaea because they were all gone, but if I found it on eBay for cheap, and knew the person got it from the CC deal, I would be glad. Because hey, paying full price sucks. It's the American way to make money. Deal with it.

[quote name='opportunity777']This isn't Nazi Germany you facist ... see I can label people too :p[/quote]

Oh yeah? Well the Jerk Store called and they said they're running out of you!!

I agree with the topic creator, and I'm not even a victim of this, I went to CC yesterday and didn't see any evidence of any games, so maybe they're doing it right and having it later or whatever.

It seems like it was a wise idea for me not to go to the Ft Wayne CC. Lafayette, IN had a few games I was looking for and they were pulling them while I was there, so you may want to try your luck at the Lafayette CC. I personally will be going to the Muncie one this weekend if I can get ahold of my friend who works there. Good luck with your situatioon.

The point is the CC deal brought to the forefront the greed and utter lack of regard for others. Yeah it sounds like a load of shyte but it's true. Our fellow cheap ass brethern sold us out for ebay and made sure to give a bad image for the rest.

It's one thing to pick up an extra copy or two but what the piss drinking donkey pumpers did was uncalled for. The stories of greed are running rampant thru the net and via word of mouth. Now all people who go for cheap games are "those people".

If I bought some of these games for $10 with shipping, that wouldn't be to bad but these asshats are putting these games up for $20+ on ebay. Like I said I hope they fucking rot in hoarder hell.

Maybe we should ration out games at times like this. Limit two per title per person, so everyone has a fair shot. Make the S.O.B.s work a little harder.

Hoarders are just a bunch of douche bags anyways...

[quote name='craven_fiend']It seems like it was a wise idea for me not to go to the Ft Wayne CC. Lafayette, IN had a few games I was looking for and they were pulling them while I was there, so you may want to try your luck at the Lafayette CC. I personally will be going to the Muncie one this weekend if I can get ahold of my friend who works there. Good luck with your situatioon.[/quote]

Would you being willing to give an update via PM? If it's worth it I may try to go down there. I'd say post it here but the jizz covered hoarders might chain themselves to the games to screw everyone else over. They'd be afraid no one would buy it from them on ebay if we bought it B&M...

[quote name='LoganDX']I'm pissed because some shit eating gutter monkeys hoarded the games and tarnished the image of good CAGers.[/quote]

I know... I used to get so many dates, just mentioning to random chicks that I'm a CAG... and it doesn't work any more.

Seriously, that's one serious mouth on you. You really have no business calling into question people's sexual or nutritional practices.

And you obviously don't understand capitalism.

[quote name='eldad9'][quote name='LoganDX']I'm pissed because some shit eating gutter monkeys hoarded the games and tarnished the image of good CAGers.[/quote]

I know... I used to get so many dates, just mentioning to random chicks that I'm a CAG... and it doesn't work any more.

Seriously, that's one serious mouth on you. You really have no business calling into question people's sexual or nutritional practices.

And you obviously don't understand capitalism.[/quote]

:lol: I know, I know. Sad thing is this is tame.

I understand capitalism. Just because I hate the greedy dirt bag inbred extremists, doesn't mean I don't understand....

If I bought some of these games for $10 with shipping, that wouldn't be to bad but these asshats are putting these games up for $20+ on ebay. Like I said I hope they shaq-fuing rot in hoarder hell.

It's called profit. They are trying to maximize profit. If they can get away with selling it for that much, they will. I would too. Everything you buy invovles profit. Clothes, food, pop/soda, shampoo, haircuts..........etc. Listen, I didn't get a lot of games too, but I feel no anger to those hoarders. They are just taking advantage of a deal and making money off it. By you're thinking, maybe we shouldn't have jobs that pay well at all. I mean do I need 100k a year to live? No, but does that mean i should be limited to 20k a year?

[quote name='craven_fiend']It seems like it was a wise idea for me not to go to the Ft Wayne CC. Lafayette, IN had a few games I was looking for and they were pulling them while I was there, so you may want to try your luck at the Lafayette CC. I personally will be going to the Muncie one this weekend if I can get ahold of my friend who works there. Good luck with your situatioon.[/quote]

Muncie has the games in bins, has an ad in the front foyer, and has been pretty well picked over. I talked to an associate this morning and he told me that they were busy with people who "got the list online" last weekend. I played dumb. Most of what I got were kiddy games for my nieces.

Maybe next time. :roll:

finally seeing a few more central indiana CAGs. the closest circuit city to me is now either muncie or lafayette, and thats at least and hour drive.(stupid corporate scum closing the one in kokomo) thats what sucks about living in a town(peru) where the only store that sells games is kmart and they never have shit. atleast i got some games from the best buy 4.99 sale.

bread's done
Back