Toys R Us B&M - 30% off all FULL PRICED video game accessories w/ coupon on 12/04

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Here's the link to the coupon:

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/IN120413A_ON_CPN.pdf

Notice it says 12/4 only. Fine print says valid on FULL PRICED accessories.

Edit: In the weekly ad for 12/01 - 12/07 there is another promotions where it states "70% off any Xbox One or PS4 charging station when you buy any Xbox One or PS4 controller". Not sure if the two promotions will stack but would e a very nice deal if they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the HOLIDAY20 was for toys only, but it's worth a shot! I got EXTREME ymmv. I walked up to the dude with the 30% +$5 email gift card +$10 gift card from BF. I was just blunt and asked "okay what's gonna work?" and he said ALL of them. Only spent $41.22.

Went to TRU and employee wouldn't even allow the online deal for 70% off charging station with controller. I didn't fuss over it since I already have 2 ps4 controllers and hardly any games are splitscreen anyways. Humble, tx location.

I think the HOLIDAY20 was for toys only, but it's worth a shot! I got EXTREME ymmv. I walked up to the dude with the 30% +$5 email gift card +$10 gift card from BF. I was just blunt and asked "okay what's gonna work?" and he said ALL of them. Only spent $41.22.
What $5 gift card?

Wow...59 TRUs within 50 miles of me about 6 have Xbox One controllers...

Funny thing that it's actually cheaper to buy a controller and a charger with the 30% off coupon than it is to just get the controller full price...Not even adding the extra money for the charger at 70% off...

I was concerned since nearly all the Wiimotes show sale prices online, but the B&M price at the store I went to was $39.99, so the coupon worked.  I picked up 2 pink ones for my daughters at just over $60.  Now I'll go to Monoprice for wheels ($2.95), and we'll be ready to race as a family when Santa drops Mario Kart off on the 25th.

Got a DS4, Xbox One Controller, and the Xbox One energizer charging station for a little over $73 before tax.  Got the charger 70%off and both controllers 30% off plus used my Black friday $10 giftcard and used a free $10 giftcard on over $40 purchase that they applied to the sale instead of issuing the card.

Went this morning and got the Mario/Luigi Wii remotes. 30% off discount applies to the Wii Fit U meter as well.

The wii u pro controller shows 45 $ on sale online but rings up at 50 $ instore so got one for 35$ plus tax . Unfortunately my store was sold out of charging stations , place was a madhouse too . I'd rather have the nyko charge base anyhow the controllers just rest on it and it looks much better IMO .

Does this require a physical printed coupon, or can I show it to them via my phone?

Forgot to add that my coupon was printed out.  It wouldn't scan, but the salesperson entered it manually and it went through.  I think I might have gone through the Nintendo store if I'd known about that deal.  I like getting the pink version for my girls, but I'd have gone with that deal instead to save the extra $12 and gotten the nunchucks, which equals at least another $30-40.

Oh well.

Does this require a physical printed coupon, or can I show it to them via my phone?
I printed out a coupon, but actually grabbed the One Day ad in the store with the coupon in it.

Ended up getting the 74.99 Xbox One with Play and Charge bundle for only $32 out of pocket after the 30% off, $5 reward gift card and $20 in gather gift cards. Awesome. Glad I waited to buy an extra controller, it worked out great!

They had no more of the controller/play and charge kits for XB1 so they sold me a controller with 70% off a play and charge kit.

I wound up purchasing a Mario Wii U Controller, 3DSXL Mario Retro Case, XB1 Controller and a play and charge kit. It is annoying though that all of their B&M prices were $5-10 higher than online. I had to price match each one.

Then after I left the store I realized that I was better off doing 30% off the controller and play and charge kit instead of getting the 70% just the charging kit.

I have to go back and get them to correct it now since it is one day only.

My crappy TRU had no DS4's XBone controllers or PS4 Cameras, only the XBone Energizer charger. Needless to say I left empty handed.

No go at my store, after asking either pm or coupon.
Push them hard, ask to speak to their manager. They had no problem matching their online store and stacking with the coupons. How could they charge considerably less for everything online in store?

My crappy TRU had no DS4's XBone controllers or PS4 Cameras, only the XBone Energizer charger. Needless to say I left empty handed.
I went to pick up my Angry Birds/Zelda combo yesterday and seen the store had no Xbox One controllers. I was hoping they would get some in today and luckily, they did. Didn't see any PS4 cameras, although I wasn't really looking for one.

Ending up getting DS4 + Charge Kit and Retro Mario 3ds xl case for $22 and change after markdowns, $10 bf code, gathr code and an expired groupon which they still gave me $22 off even though it should have only been worth $10.

So I call my local Toys R Us and they say they have no Xbox One Controllers. Since it was on my way home from work, I decided to stop in anyways and sure enough they have one XB1 controller on the shelf left. Picked up that for $42 along with the energizer XB1 charger for $22. So both together came to around $62. Thanks OP

Just came back from my local TRU, was able to PM the online price of a wii u pro controller from their site ($41.99) and then use the 30% off. Came out to 32.00 after taxes.

It was a breeze. Asked cashier if they PM online prices showed her the price on my phone and gave her coupon.

Also I printed the coupon from the PDF in the first post. Thank you OP!

My experience, the manager would not let me combine the 30% off coupon and the $15 of $30 ISIS mobile wallet "Offer". I called 1-800-toysrus and Jennifer told the manager that both can combine, she instructed him to manually adjust the price for the 30% off discount, and let the system do the rest. So I got the XBOX ONE Play and charge combo, regular price 75 plus tax $80.25, For 40.11 - 20% ISIS CASHBACK - 5 AMEX OFFER total price $27.09. Then my wife got the Dualshock for PS4 regular price 60 plus tax 64.20, for 28.88  - 20% ISIS CASHBACK - 5 AMEX OFFER total price 18.10.

Picked up an XB1 controller and two play and charge kits. Tempted to zip on up to the store near my house and snag a DS4 too. Passed on it and a PS4 camera earlier, not I'm kinda thinking I should have snagged them. Not going back across town to get them. Thanks OP.

went to to my local TRU here in SoCal and they only had xb1 controllers and play n charge kits. I was hoping that they would have the combo kit.  Anyways got them separately used the coupon, but for some reason it wouldnt work so the manager came over to overide and gave me the 30% off the whole purchase.  I am happy getting the controller and play  n charge for only $53

Picked up an XboxOne play and charge. I noticed the guy in front of me had two small boxes (a Playstation box, not sure for PS3 or PS4) with him and I believe a coupon. Not sure if he was going to try the 70% off coupon or not since he went to another lane.

My store ran out of DS4's by the time I got there.  Had plenty of Xbone controllers though.  Was looking for the DS4 though.  FML.

Ended up picking up a PS3 camera, DS4, and Xbox One controller.

Wasn't able to get the Energizer station with the Xbox One controller today, but I might go back tomorrow to see if they will honor the 70% off just by going to customer service.  Worth a shot to get the two rechargeable batteries for $9.

Went with wife and got the Mario wiimote ($40), Luigi wiimote ($40), and Wii Fit U meter ($20) - 30% ($30) - 2 synced AMEX ($10) = $60 + tax. Very happy. Thanks OP, and others who reported back on their experiences to answer questions!!

Wow. My local stores had 0 stock of xbox one controllers this afternoon. Plenty of all the ps4 accessories though. So weird that you guys are seeing the opposite in your areas.

I needed an xbox one controller (already got another ds4 with the half off promo on amazon). Ended up with only the energizer charger. Had a $5 reward cert so it was about $18.

bread's done
Back