Toys R Us B&M - 30% off all FULL PRICED video game accessories w/ coupon on 12/04

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Here's the link to the coupon:

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/IN120413A_ON_CPN.pdf

Notice it says 12/4 only. Fine print says valid on FULL PRICED accessories.

Edit: In the weekly ad for 12/01 - 12/07 there is another promotions where it states "70% off any Xbox One or PS4 charging station when you buy any Xbox One or PS4 controller". Not sure if the two promotions will stack but would e a very nice deal if they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up 2 Xbox one controllers and a 2-pack of vita screen protectors. The TRU I went to actually had an Xbox One Day One edition behind the glass.

Got an Xbox one controller and the Energizer charging kit for $55.62 Stacked the 30% off and Then 70% off and Price Matched...didn't take long. 

Unlike the majority of you, I didn't need any controllers, so I thought I'd use this 30% off coupon for something different--game strategy guides. But as it turns out, this coupon will not work with strategy guides as these aren't really considered "accessories." I had a few picked out, but the Zelda - A Link Between Worlds is the guide I REALLY wanted. So I talked it over with a manager and he said if I was just going to get that one guide, he'd push the 30% off coupon through for me with an override.

So after using the coupon, the price of the guide became $17.50, and I then applied the $10 gift card I earned during the BF weekend. Ended up paying a total of $8.18 out of pocket after tax for this new guide that would've otherwise cost $24.99 + tax.

I never thought about PMing the website since the coupon said "regular-priced" and the website price was a 'hot deal'.  Could have saved another $6, if the store went for it.

No XB1 controllers at my local store when I stopped yesterday.  They didn't even have them launch week when they had the GC deal for buying games/accessories.  Kind of crazy when the BB and WalMart in the same shopping center have a ton on their shelves at the same time. 

I picked up an xbox one controller and a ps4 controller at $42 each. Was thinking about not getting the xbone controller, but then couldnt see these being cheaper or even this cheap any time soon.

Still wish I could have gotten the xbox one controller with the play n charge kit though...those were sold out everywhere...

Side note: my TRU was giving away coupons for $15 off games 59.99 and $10 off games 39.99. no catch, and valid until February 1st. I honestly have no Idea why they were doing this; but I should have grabbed a stack of them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came back from my local TRU, was able to PM the online price of a wii u pro controller from their site ($41.99) and then use the 30% off. Came out to 32.00 after taxes.
It was a breeze. Asked cashier if they PM online prices showed her the price on my phone and gave her coupon.
Also I printed the coupon from the PDF in the first post. Thank you OP!
I tried the same with no luck. New employee called in manager to ask and he said they wouldn't do both PM and coupon.

Was able to get the last Xbox One controller from my local TRU yesterday. They also had plenty of Play and Charge kits. Came out to $62.xx combined, so pretty much the same as buy the controler, get the chaging kit free. Great deal.

Now to wait until Februrary to get an Xbox One (just before Titanfall).

You guys still using this today or are you just posting late?
Just posting late, past the deal's timeframe.

bread's done
Back