Trade In 3 Select Games, Get Fight Night Round 4 Free at GameStop

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
[IMG-L=5198]7741[/IMG-L]Trade in 3 select PS3 or Xbox 360 titles to GameStop and get Fight Night Round 4 free. Click the image on the left for eligible titles. Customer may be responsible for sales tax on full retail price in some states. Offer ends 07/12/09.

icongs_r1.gif
Fight Night Round 4 Trade-in Promotion

page2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Went in today to trade in 3 other titles for my 2nd copy of FNR4, but straight up asked the cashier - "instead of getting FNR4, can I get another game of the value, I'm not big into the FN series" and he said he didn't know and asked the manager the manager came over and was badass and said yeah go ahead, just do a straight across exchange for the FNR4 for whatever he wants that is 59.99 or less. So I got Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood instead - even though when I got home I saw Sears has a glitch with it listed for $29.99 online but it's sold out now..oh well, at least they let me get a game I wanted instead of FNR4 and it just came out :)

[quote name='confoosious']There's a difference between a profit margin and getting around the spirit of a deal by getting the gift receipt/whatever.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything or trade in anything at GS for a third the selling price. It's a free society.

Let me just ask you this: if returning with a gift receipt wasn't shady, why do the people who do it have to go to a different GS to do it? Why not just return it right there? Because they know it's not part of the deal.

I don't really care what other people do. All I'm saying is that it's shady and you know it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe if said store didn't..sell used games to customers as "new"Rip people off on trade-nslie to their customersetc.Usually I'd back someone up on this kind of thing but Gamestop is a shady company. Screw them. They arenh't losing any money. They are still going to re-sell those games for only $5 off the msrp anyway.I actaully never shop there anymore because of I don't like how they do business but I was thinking about doing this deal just to screw them over.

[quote name='xDisciplex']Went in today to trade in 3 other titles for my 2nd copy of FNR4, but straight up asked the cashier - "instead of getting FNR4, can I get another game of the value, I'm not big into the FN series" and he said he didn't know and asked the manager the manager came over and was badass and said yeah go ahead, just do a straight across exchange for the FNR4 for whatever he wants that is 59.99 or less. So I got Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood instead - even though when I got home I saw Sears has a glitch with it listed for $29.99 online but it's sold out now..oh well, at least they let me get a game I wanted instead of FNR4 and it just came out :)[/QUOTE]

Same here. I asked for a pre-order of King of Fighters XII on the 360 instead. I think they were happy to get a pre :applause:

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']Maybe if said store didn't..sell used games to customers as "new"Rip people off on trade-nslie to their customersetc.Usually I'd back someone up on this kind of thing but Gamestop is a shady company. Screw them. They arenh't losing any money. They are still going to re-sell those games for only $5 off the msrp anyway.I actaully never shop there anymore because of I don't like how they do business but I was thinking about doing this deal just to screw them over.[/QUOTE]

I don't really care to argue how shady Gamestop is. They are a company out to make money. You don't like them, don't buy their stuff. Like I said, you have a choice on whether you shop with them.

But the bottom line is that their stated policies are stated policies. It's not like they give you x$ in credit and mysteriously sell it for $55 without you knowing. You KNOW how much they're going to sell it for. And when they hand you a "sealed" new opened copy, it's not like you are forced to take it. You don't like how they gut their games, go to walmart, amazon, best buy,etc.

If they somehow changed their trade in promotion to 4 games for FNR4, you'd be crying bloody murder. But when you change their promotion (in a backdoor way) to trade in any of the listed 3 games for ANY new game, that's ok? Please. :roll:

Hey look, do whatever you want. If you think it's ok to screw gamestop because they screw you, then by all means, go ahead.

I'm pretty sure two wrongs don't make a right, but what do i know.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']Maybe if said store didn't..sell used games to customers as "new"Rip people off on trade-nslie to their customersetc.Usually I'd back someone up on this kind of thing but Gamestop is a shady company. Screw them. They arenh't losing any money. They are still going to re-sell those games for only $5 off the msrp anyway.I actaully never shop there anymore because of I don't like how they do business but I was thinking about doing this deal just to screw them over.[/QUOTE]

Thing is, you're still screwing yourself over in the end, since they WILL make back the money they're 'losing' because it's still tied to their store in the form of credit. Plus, they get to sell the three games you traded in to get FNR4 or whatever you might get if you go the return/credit route.

Case in point, I traded in:

Quantum Of Solace(360): $26.99 USED @ GS
GTA IV(PS3): $34.99 USED @ GS
Folklore(PS3): $26.99 USED @ GS

So basically, if you do the math, the first two games when resold will pay for the $59.99 and be over by just a hair, thus making the third game gravy for them.

This is taking into account that whoever buys the games just pays the used price and doesn't use a 20% off coupon or an EDGE card.

So really, none of us who 'beat the system' really did.

The only way we may have is if you take into consideration what WE paid for the games we traded to them(in my case $26.48 total), but again unless we all got CASH back from Gamestop for doing the return with a gift receipt we're still stuck spending that credit we get on a gift card at Gamestop.

So in the end, they still have us by the balls.

that is all true, but at least the grip is loosened at least a bit as compared to when they just normally rape us usually without us getting anything decent. At least we got a brand new game.. for most people, the trouble of selling stuff on ebay -fees or craigslist-meeting people , they just go with gamestop

anyways, off i go to blockbuster to make my deal cheap as can be. i already have one of the games on the list.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thing is, you're still screwing yourself over in the end, since they WILL make back the money they're 'losing' because it's still tied to their store in the form of credit. Plus, they get to sell the three games you traded in to get FNR4 or whatever you might get if you go the return/credit route.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this post. I've been laughing to myself while reading all the "I'm going to screw GS over" and "it's free money" posts. People don't seem to understand that it's a win-win situation for Gamestop. All we are getting is a discount on an already over-priced video game.

I was perfectly happy getting a new game for half price (that's all it's really worth to me), but I'm also aware that this deal cost me and only me. In the end, the only money out of pocket was my $30 for the games I bought to trade-in.

[quote name='CaoPi']has anyone had luck with trading in disc and case only with no cover art or manual?[/QUOTE]

I just traded in de Blob disc/case only without any problem but there are some GS that will charge a fee for a missing case/manual. GS with that policy are YMMV. I would advise everyone to just steer clear of those GS. One you get to know the habits of the GS employees in your area, it's easy to trade games in without any fees at all (even if you deserve them).

I traded in Grid 360, QoS 360 and GTA4 PS3 for my second FNR4.

I did two separate trade-ins at 2 different Gamestop locations. My Edge card has been stacking with the promo to give me back a couple of dollars. The 2nd time they didn't even scan my edge card. I think I got the edge bonus from my phone number on file.

First trade:

Quantum of Solace XB360 $20.74 ($7.50 + $12.49 bonus + $0.75 edge card)
Spider-Man WoS XB360 $20.80 ($8.00 + $12.00 bonus + $0.80 edge)
GTA IV PS3 $20.85 ($8.50 + $11.50 bonus + $0.85 edge)
-----------------
Used trade total $62.39
FNR4 $59.99
Refund due $2.40

Second trade:

Quantum of Solace XB360 $20.74 ($7.50 + $12.49 bonus + $0.75 edge card)
Spider-Man WoS XB360 $20.80 ($8.00 + $12.00 bonus + $0.80 edge)
Bioshock PS3 $21.20 ($12.00 + $8.00 bonus + $1.20 edge)
-----------------
Used trade total $62.74
FNR4 $59.99
Refund due $2.75

[quote name='sadunk']Bravo Disciple.

Has anybody actually does this promotion that opened the game?[/QUOTE]
i kept mine and i'm having a blast with it. seeing what others are doing i'm looking into getting another copy and turning it into something like a Final Fantasy XIII fully paid off pre order.

[quote name='dino88']Thank you for this post. I've been laughing to myself while reading all the "I'm going to screw GS over" and "it's free money" posts. People don't seem to understand that it's a win-win situation for Gamestop. All we are getting is a discount on an already over-priced video game.[/QUOTE]I actually am screwing them over.
I turned my copies of FNR4 into charge backs to my card so I got the money, rather than some dumb new game.

They do that for me at least.

[quote name='rdogg1026']Since you live in Rockland County, where do you find the best clearance deals?[/QUOTE]

id like to know this too. the targets are complete shit for clearance games

I was missing the cover art on 1 game! They said they would have to take $3 off for a refurb fee that I saw before I signed! The disc was completelty mint, and a refurbish fee wtf? I just walked out on them........

I got hit with a $3 fee of a QoS last night, the disc didn't look that bad. The guy told me it would cost $1.11, so I agreed. Then he poorly explains why its $3, I was a bit irritated, but its not that bad. I won't go back there for a trade-in anymore, though.

[quote name='publiicprivates']so, just to be clear, to get credit, do i need to ask for a gift receipt or can i just get the game and return it a coupla days later with a regular receipt.[/QUOTE]

To be safe always ask for a gift receipt if you plan on doing the exchange for another game.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Well, you were the only one there, so we'll have to take your word that he he was being a dick. But to us, pointing out that he was letting you slide is not being a dick about anything. Maybe, he was nasty the way he said it, but again, we weren't there, and nothing in your first post suggested he was being a dick. He just sounded like he was doing his job.[/QUOTE]

LMAO that's a lot of DICK in that post...record maybe?

Anyway, what are the current deals to best get value out of this?

I didn't have any problems returning games with the normal receipt for BlazBlue and a pre-order for Modern Warfare 2. Was going to pre-order Lost Planet 2 but I guess it got pushed back to late February 2010. I didn't even attempt to get credit back and I have no clue how dallow was able to get $60 charged back to a credit card, even with a gift receipt that shouldn't work.

A friend and I just got this deal today. I traded in:

Tiger Woods 09 (I've got 10, so it will never be played again)
NBA 09: The Inside (Got it for $10 during the Best Buy sale, and played it enough. Servers are going to soon be shut down anyway)
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (Bought at Best Buy on Clearance. Felt strange buying a game to trade it in. :D )

The strange thing was, the girl didn't charge either one of us Tax. We had the wallets out expecting this to happen. But nope, she handed us our game, and we left. No fingerprinting or I.D.s.

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (360):
Used $26.99
Trade-In Value: $20.00
Profit for GameStop: $6.99

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 (PS3):
Used $26.99
Trade-In Value: $19.99
Profit for GameStop: $7.00

NBA 09: The Inside (PS3):
Used $39.99
Profit for GameStop: $19.99

GameStop's total profit for those three games is $33.98

Fight Night Round 4 costs $59.99

The total loss for Gamestop on this deal is: $26.01

I'm sure the game didn't cost them that much, but even if they buy it for $50, and sell it for $60, they are still taking a $10 hit, which means they are still losing $16.01.

I don't understand. I guess they are hoping for those more expensive, newer games to roll in for this deal. Either way, I'm happy, and I hope they do the same for Madden 10.

Just traded in 3 games and got my FNR4. Didnt know that I still had to shell out tax, but I think some bonus from my edge covered half of it...

I like keeping my collection small, so im gonna trade in 4 or so games (3 of which are on the list) tomorrow in between festivities

Im mainly a sports, fps, and infamous kinda guy right not, so fight night 4 should be a nifty add on

[quote name='BiggBosss']

Used $26.99

Used $26.99

Used $39.99

I'm sure the game didn't cost them that much, but even if they buy it for $50, and sell it for $60, they are still taking a $10 hit, which means they are still losing $16.01.

I don't understand. I guess they are hoping for those more expensive, newer games to roll in for this deal. Either way, I'm happy, and I hope they do the same for Madden 10.[/QUOTE]

You're forgetting that they'll sell the games too, and if they were to sell them at those prices (27,27,40) they would make 90+ more dollars. So they're giving you some extra credit, but in the end they'll make it back if those games sell. And there's the fact that you'll be spending credit back at their stores, so they'll get back even more. So they're not lossing as much as you think, heck, they're profiting, if less than usual.

[quote name='BiggBosss']A friend and I just got this deal today. I traded in:

NBA 09: The Inside (Got it for $10 during the Best Buy sale, and played it enough. Servers are going to soon be shut down anyway)
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (Bought at Best Buy on Clearance. Felt strange buying a game to trade it in. :D )

The strange thing was, the girl didn't charge either one of us Tax. We had the wallets out expecting this to happen. But nope, she handed us our game, and we left. No fingerprinting or I.D.s.

Used $26.99

Used $26.99

Used $39.99

I don't understand. I guess they are hoping for those more expensive, newer games to roll in for this deal. Either way, I'm happy, and I hope they do the same for Madden 10.[/QUOTE]

The game's mass produced for a couple cents each. I'd guess that Gamestop's paying $20 each, if not less. I can't imagine them paying more than that for a DVD in a green case. As for the PS3 version, Blu-Rays are more expensive, but not "$50 expensive". I wholly doubt Gamestop sees a difference in price for either version and gets quite the profit from those $5 pre-orders/new prices.

[quote name='thehoweller']The game's mass produced for a couple cents each. I'd guess that Gamestop's paying $20 each, if not less. I can't imagine them paying more than that for a DVD in a green case. As for the PS3 version, Blu-Rays are more expensive, but not "$50 expensive". I wholly doubt Gamestop sees a difference in price for either version and gets quite the profit from those $5 pre-orders/new prices.[/QUOTE]

I believe gamestop's cost is around $47 or so. Not 20

[quote name='thehoweller']The game's mass produced for a couple cents each. I'd guess that Gamestop's paying $20 each, if not less. I can't imagine them paying more than that for a DVD in a green case. As for the PS3 version, Blu-Rays are more expensive, but not "$50 expensive". I wholly doubt Gamestop sees a difference in price for either version and gets quite the profit from those $5 pre-orders/new prices.[/QUOTE]

Well, even if the production price is cheap, you're forgetting how much money was put into creating the game. Preorders allow GS to know ahead of time to order more or less, because they do recieve discounts depending on how many copies they order themselves.

[quote name='KongaKing']I believe gamestop's cost is around $47 or so. Not 20[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see that figure. If so, they lost a lot of money to me in the past few days. It's still hard for me to believe that retailers are paying so much for such a simple product.

And yes Link957, I understand the intellectual process and its cost. I'm looking at it from the point-of-view that if you sell 1 million copies of a said game at $60, and you're making $10 profit from that...You've made 10 million dollars.

I think the majority of the profit is being made by Microsoft and the Developers on these sales. Not from the slice of the profit that they take, but from the sheer number of games that they are selling to retailers. Another point I'd like to push notice to, is if retailers are paying $47 for each disc, that means when the price drops they are getting hammered on their unsold inventory...It just doesn't make sense to me.

My thoughts in a diagram :D

-Company creating disc pays 1 dollar to create the disc and case. (profit = several dollars per disc)
-Said company then sells this product to the retailers for Microsoft/Developers for near $15-20. (profit = 15 to 18 dollars per disc)
-Retailers then are able to place the game at the standard price of $60, which they can, but rarely, deviate from until demand lowers. (profit = 35 to 40 dollars per disc)

With this all said, I can see evidence for the $45 retailer purchasing price in the fact that games have risen in price, and remained at $60 new. But I don't know. Could just be industry price-gouging, slave-labor anyone?

But I would love some facts or proof.

Well, for one, correct me if I'm wrong, Gamestop is willing to buy newly released titles from customers at around 30 dollars, some more anticipated titles more and some less, but we can agree the average is about 30. Now, with that in mind, they often have trade in promotions such as extra 5 on new gen titles, or the current one of extra 40% on 6 or more titles traded in. So, that would be about 12 extra to make it 42. Of course, not everyone trades in new titles or take advantage of trade-in deals, but the fact that they're willing to pay consumers about 30 should signal that they pay the developer more, yes?

[quote name='Link927']Well, for one, correct me if I'm wrong, Gamestop is willing to buy newly released titles from customers at around 30 dollars, some more anticipated titles more and some less, but we can agree the average is about 30. Now, with that in mind, they often have trade in promotions such as extra 5 on new gen titles, or the current one of extra 40% on 6 or more titles traded in. So, that would be about 12 extra to make it 42. Of course, not everyone trades in new titles or take advantage of trade-in deals, but the fact that they're willing to pay consumers about 30 should signal that they pay the developer more, yes?[/QUOTE]

Yes, or it may prove that Gamestop realizes that there's a market for used games. And while they are paying "sometimes" twice what they pay for new copies, they will be able to make $15-20 for having that game sit on the shelf, and look more tempting than the new copy.

They may also realize that if they, themselves don't buy that copy of the game at a small, unrealized loss, that that same customer will look for other means to sell that game, and likely "easily" find one. Circumventing Gamestop's credit program and likely losing a future sale.

I see your point, but it's still speculation, much like what I'm doing.

what the hell does any of this have to do with trading the games in. traded in 6 games got one fnr to keep took other one and paid for ncaa10 so i was happy thank you cag

[quote name='thehoweller']I'd love to see that figure. If so, they lost a lot of money to me in the past few days. It's still hard for me to believe that retailers are paying so much for such a simple product.
[/QUOTE]

Ok this thread is way off topic but I'll go ahead and post this. GameStop CEO Dan DeMatteo when talking about Digital Distribution: They'll take 10 to 15 percent. Video game publishers sell me games today for $48 wholesale. If they go direct to the customer they'll probably get about $30 for them.

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/n...overtake-retail-until-2020-at-earliest/?biz=1

So there you go, gamestops cost is roughly $48

You clearly have no idea what GS pays for new games.

A typical retailer might pay $41 for a $50 game. GS, because of huge volume might shave off a few dollars but not more than that.

Just in common sense terms, if they paid $20 or even $30 to publishers for their games, why would they ever have TIV's approaching $30 on the newest titles? Think man, think!

[quote name='KongaKing']Ok this thread is way off topic but I'll go ahead and post this. GameStop CEO Dan DeMatteo when talking about Digital Distribution: They'll take 10 to 15 percent. Video game publishers sell me games today for $48 wholesale. If they go direct to the customer they'll probably get about $30 for them.

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/n...overtake-retail-until-2020-at-earliest/?biz=1

So there you go, gamestops cost is roughly $48[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I find it stunning that games are so expensive for retailers to purchase. I kinda feel bad for Gamestop now. Not enough to make me stop taking advantage of their policies...But enough to realize they're not the scam artists that I made them out to be. Thanks Konga and Link.

[quote name='confoosious']
Just in common sense terms, if they paid $20 or even $30 to publishers for their games, why would they ever have TIV's approaching $30 on the newest titles? Think man, think![/QUOTE]

I explained my rationale for how I figured their handling of trades in my last post. Read man, read.

The cost of pressing a game isn't just the disc/case/manual. The cost must include the publisher's cost of IP. The distributor doesn't pay the manufacturing company $1 per game. They pay them $40+ on a game (depending on if it's a $50 or $60 game or a "bargain" title.)

I just find it funny when people insist that GS is making money hand over fist or that it's incredible to them that games cost so much. They assume that the world is out to rip them off when they have no clue as to the profit margins on a particular product.

Companies LOSE money on consoles in the beginning and hope to make it up later. People love to bitch about how much the PS3 or 360 costs out of the gate. Meanwhile the costs of the parts combined usually are > MSRP and that's not even including marketing costs. Of course, you have economies of scale after a while... but that's if you are successful.

Anyway.... just you know, don't jump to conclusions about what things cost before doing any kind of research. You rail on things and you end up looking very foolish.

Last edited by a moderator:
If my reasoning were incorrect, I would understand your first comment. But it wasn't, I see little wrong with relying on speculation until given better information.

But yeah, I'm still astonished that the retailers are left with such a slight chunk of the profit. (continue your giggling -.- )

I bet your one of those people who think stores never lose money when they put certain products on sale as well.

None of these posts are really off topic. I think it's great to not only discuss deals, but to discuss the reasoning behind them. The strategy and the logic. If we just want to post deals, one post is more than enough.

[quote name='s2k']I bet your one of those people who think stores never lose money when they put certain products on sale as well.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! And didn't you know that every time you walk into a store, the owner is given $1 for every step that you take? Imagine how much money malls are bringing in each day, wow...

[quote name='s2k']I bet your one of those people who think stores never lose money when they put certain products on sale as well.[/QUOTE]

Come on now, the guy just had some facts wrong, no big deal. Don't have to make a big stink over it.

[quote name='BiggBosss']None of these posts are really off topic. I think it's great to not only discuss deals, but to discuss the reasoning behind them. The strategy and the logic. If we just want to post deals, one post is more than enough.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree. I love figuring out the business model on things.

This is why I always will pick the brain of every manager or employee that I can. I think being informed keeps you from a lot of angst. Like I know people get all in a huff when a GS manager refuses to sell them a penny guide. Well, if you understood that the manager is losing money to the bottom line every time he does that (and he's compensated on that bottom line), you might be less of a jerk about it. But people love to bitch about things ("but he was gonna just toss it in the dumpster anyway!") and have no idea what it means when something is reported as "destroyed" to the publisher of the strategy guide.

[quote name='confoosious'] I think being informed keeps you from a lot of angst. Like I know people get all in a huff when a GS manager refuses to sell them a penny guide. Well, if you understood that the manager is losing money to the bottom line every time he does that (and he's compensated on that bottom line), you might be less of a jerk about it. But people love to bitch about things ("but he was gonna just toss it in the dumpster anyway!") and have no idea what it means when something is reported as "destroyed" to the publisher of the strategy guide.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but that information's very easily forgotten when the manager does so with a childish tone. It helps to be reminded that their job has its responsibilities.

To get back to topic slightly, and to possibly give hope to those who forgot to get a gift-receipt (and while angering others)...I was given credit, with the "3-game-trade" receipt. So it is possible. And it likely helped that I bought another game with the credit I was given.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']This is one of the best deals I've gotten in on this year.[/QUOTE]

/\ This

Traded in 3 games and got a gift receipt yesterday. Then went right up the street to the other GS and returned it for Blazblue. I also got another copy of FNR4 to return.

Got 2xQuantum of Solaces(360) and 2x GTA4(PS3) for $32 at Blockbuster with the B1G1 sale. Traded GTA4 and Marvel:UA Gold from my own collection.

Had to pay like $2.xx per copy instead of getting refunded like many of you. Also realized that tax has raised to 8.1% in Vegas.
This is one of the best deals I've gotten in on this year.

I think the tax is partially covered by your edge card discount. Calculating the extra I got on my games due to edge and to what I would pay for tax, it works out perfectly. So depending on what you trade in and what your tax rate is, it'll vary.

[quote name='BiggBosss']A friend and I just got this deal today. I traded in:

Used $26.99

Used $26.99

Used $39.99

How did Gamestop lose $26.01 in this scenario? You gave them three games for one. Your 3 games will get them $94 after resell and they gave you a $60 game. Gamestop profits $34.

[quote name='KongaKing']Ok this thread is way off topic but I'll go ahead and post this. GameStop CEO Dan DeMatteo when talking about Digital Distribution: They'll take 10 to 15 percent. Video game publishers sell me games today for $48 wholesale. If they go direct to the customer they'll probably get about $30 for them.

So there you go, gamestops cost is roughly $48[/QUOTE]

Awwww, poor Gamestop. :cry: NOT!!! Most of their business is made in used game and accessory sales, so while they may pay nearly $50 for every new game they sell, they'll make it back ten fold on the morons who trade those games back in for pennies on the dollar versus what they paid.

Mind you, now I feel kinda bad for buying all of the $3-10 games from Kmart and Sears over the past 5-10 years that I nabbed on clearance, if that number was fairly accurate in even prior gens(except scaled back for each gen respective of said gen's manufacturing and so on costs).

However, Gamestop.....I still don't feel bad for, since I actually like shopping at Sears and Kmart. But I still feel 'dirty' when I leave GS, even if I didn't buy anything.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But I still feel 'dirty' when I leave GS, even if I didn't buy anything.[/QUOTE]

Who doesn't, the guilt trip they put you through trying to get you to preorder a game's enough to warrant destroying your own hearing.

I've bought and returned 6 copies of this game now. Awesome deal. Thanks for fucking up again, gamestop. No matter how you look at it, they're not going to be making anything on these quantum of solaces and Spider-mans.

Gamestop paid money to EA for each copy of FNR4 (or to whatever publisher we exchange for whatever) so it's basically them exchanging their money for our shitty blockbuster games.. Or in some cases, like when I bought Bioshock 360 from GS and traded it back in for about $4 more, they're basically paying for our product.

Or in dallow's case, paying us. That's rediculous - but I did have it happen with one of my returns too.. seems shady, but that's how the cashier insisted it had to be done..

bread's done
Back