10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KingDox']Anyone have shots of Blackout in Robot mode ? The prototype photos of that figure in robot mode look awesome. So if anyone has one please post a link.
Thanks[/quote]

Here ya go...

r_blackout109.jpg

Does look really awesome! Here's the link with images of hundreds of angles: http://seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php?id=1171&size=0&start=0

Damn...Rodimus Prime Ford GT is AWESOME.

Hey ZMonkay, I sent you a PM about how the MP Megatron was shipped (UPS Ground, USPS, or...?)...

[quote name='cag1000']So can anyone confirm Softimus Prime in store yet?[/QUOTE]There were two in the Kissimmee, FL Kmart this morning at the $10.99 price point.

Also, my local Kmart did not have the Optimus voice changer in the system despite having two on the shelf - wouldn't ring up either at the self-check or register. Theoretically, if you are in the same situation, you could name a reasonable price to the cashier. In my case, I had the customer service desk check with the toy department, and it was $31.99.

I felt kinda splurgy, so I picked it up. My head is a little big (many generic adult caps don't fit me), but Optimus fit fine. It's a little uncomfortable with my glasses on, so I've only been using it in small doses. The voice changing is a more of generic robotic voice than any particular character. Depending on what you say, it can come out either amusing or creepy.

The nearby Target also put out a box of deluxe movie figures next to a rather large empty space. It seems likely they were preparing for a new product line, and positioning suggested more movie toys.

[quote name='kojubat']There were two in the Kissimmee, FL Kmart this morning at the $10.99 price point.

Also, my local Kmart did not have the Optimus voice changer in the system despite having two on the shelf - wouldn't ring up either at the self-check or register. Theoretically, if you are in the same situation, you could name a reasonable price to the cashier. In my case, I had the customer service desk check with the toy department, and it was $31.99.

I felt kinda splurgy, so I picked it up. My head is a little big (many generic adult caps don't fit me), but Optimus fit fine. It's a little uncomfortable with my glasses on, so I've only been using it in small doses. The voice changing is a more of generic robotic voice than any particular character. Depending on what you say, it can come out either amusing or creepy.

The nearby Target also put out a box of deluxe movie figures next to a rather large empty space. It seems likely they were preparing for a new product line, and positioning suggested more movie toys.[/quote]
Thanx gonna have to hit Kmart.

Anyone with info on the video game version Swindle that I found on the shelf? It was the only one and wondering if it's shortpacked?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Check out the Rodimus Prime Ford GT (BinalTech)

jbt_kisshotrod_robot2.jpg

jbt_kisshotrod_alt.jpg

Not sure when these are supposed to come out, but keep an eye out.[/quote]

it's a possible SDComicon exclusivies:

Transformers Alternators Ford GT Rodimus
Transformers Titanium Menasor
G.I.JOE Destro figures
Battlestar Galactica Titanium vehicle 3pack
Star Wars Obi-Wan & Yoda w/coin
Star Wars 501st Legion R2-KT
Stan Lee marvel legends
She-Hulk (presumbly their Legends figure...maybe FF costume?)

Hi Folks....

I just want to tell you that I'm working on the Target ad for 6/3 - 6/9/07.

There is a Target Exclusive Transformers Robo-Vision Optimus Prime Figure on sale for $19.99 that week.

Movie Deluxe action figures will be on sale for $7.99 and there will be 10% off other selected Transformers toys.

I thought that you'd like to know. :)

[quote name='speedy1961']
There is a Target Exclusive Transformers Robo-Vision Optimus Prime Figure on sale for $19.99 that week.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, isn't the Robo-Vision Optimus Prime retail for like 50 bucks? That's some deal!

No, the robovision is the voyager sized prime with a exclusive metallic paintjob for target. The one your thinking of is the leader sized prime, which should be 39.99.

[quote name='speedy1961']Hi Folks....

Movie Deluxe action figures will be on sale for $7.99 and there will be 10% off other selected Transformers toys.

I thought that you'd like to know. :)[/quote]
Thanks as always Speedy!

Here's a pic for those who haven't seen it:

Robo_in_500.jpg

Robo_out_th.jpg
Robo_out_detail_th.jpg

Target will also have these exclusives:

Arcee:

arcee_100.jpg
arcee_robot_175.jpg
arcee_pkg_150.jpg

Hardtop:

hardtop_100.jpg
hardtop_robot_150.jpg
hardtop_pkg_150.jpg

Signal Flare:

signal_150.jpg
signal_robot_150.jpg
signal_pkg_150.jpg

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default.cfm?page=News/Item&newsid=B44B1C49-D56F-E112-4D4C65DC6338811B

[quote name='177adjen17']it's a possible SDComicon exclusivies:

Transformers Alternators Ford GT Rodimus
[/quote]
Its confirmed now:

Comic Con TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS exclusive RODIMUS races in to action this July as an authentic licensed 1:24 scale Ford GT in vibrant G1 red deco with gold flames. TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS: RODIMUS will be a limited edition exclusive only at Comic Con in San Diego, July 26-29, 2007, while supplies last, for the suggested retail price of $24.99. TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS fans not at Comic-Con this year can also purchase limited quantities of RODIMUS from HasbroToyShop.com.
rodimus_car_500.jpg
rodimus_robot_500.jpg

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default.cfm?page=News/Item&newsid=BADAB894-D56F-E112-46B1DA312A6E82EB

Also, here's some pretty sweet TF Movie Toy Wallpapers: http://www.hasbro.com/monkeybartv/d...t/DesktopArt/WallpaperResults&brandFilter=496

(/quote)
nice...that's a good deal on OP...prolly take arcee also, i'll skip the other repaints
[quote name='Its confirmed now[/quote']
ya just barely saw that 1 today, i guess i'm gonna go to SDComicon again this yr ;) ...anyone else going?

[quote name='speedy1961']Hi Folks....

I thought that you'd like to know. :)[/quote]
nice...that's a good deal on OP...prolly take arcee also, i'll skip the other repaints

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its confirmed now[/quote]

ya just barely saw that 1 today, i guess i'm gonna go to SDComicon again this yr ;) ...anyone else going?

There's 2 Hasbrotoyshop.com exclusive Star Wars figures now available that were launched at Celebration IV this weekend in California in limited quantity. That 25% off coupon and free shipping still work?

[quote name='cag1000']There's 2 Hasbrotoyshop.com exclusive Star Wars figures now available that were launched at Celebration IV this weekend in California in limited quantity. That 25% off coupon and free shipping still work?[/QUOTE]

I was just at Starwars Celebration today (friday) and they had a card that gave you 10% off if you used the code "celebration". I don't have the card here at the pace I'm at but I'm 90% sure the code was "celebration".

It's better then nothing if the 25% off code doesn't work anymore.

FYI: Target stores $1.00 sections have some Transformers movie stuff. They got a pack of pencils, coloring books, book bags, magnets, tattoos and stickers.

I got my Transformers Monopoly today. It is only so-so. The Chance and Community chest cards have to be read through a little red fliter card, and they are pretty hard to see. Also, the pewter figures are smaller than I expected. They are still detailed enough that you know who is who, but they are tiny.

I also want to let you guys know that the classics Devastator was on clearance at my Wal-Mart for $13 last week. It was odd that they would red tag it already since they never had them before last week (how do you clearance something you never had to begin with?) but it was nice to get it for cheap. As always, YMMV.

[quote name='GF_Eric']I also want to let you guys know that the classics Devastator was on clearance at my Wal-Mart for $13 last week. It was odd that they would red tag it already since they never had them before last week (how do you clearance something you never had to begin with?) but it was nice to get it for cheap. As always, YMMV.[/quote]

nice :).....gotta check out my wm and see if this is in effect

[quote name='GF_Eric']I also want to let you guys know that the classics Devastator was on clearance at my Wal-Mart for $13 last week. It was odd that they would red tag it already since they never had them before last week (how do you clearance something you never had to begin with?) but it was nice to get it for cheap. As always, YMMV.[/QUOTE]
As someone said on the black 360 accessories Wal-Mart deals thread, apparently if something isn't planogrammed (a spot on the shelf or peg specifically for a product), then they clearance them. So that may be what happened.

Rumor: Hasbro is planning on releasing MP Star Scream

11_21011_20f2d81089c71b4.jpg

Pictures have been posted over at ACToys forum by Ray Toy of what could be a US release of MP Starscream in his G1 color scheme! While it is unconfirmed at this time if and where this item will be released, ACToys forum has always provided photos of figures before any one else sees them, so stay tuned!

See the original thread here:
ACToys

http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=10500

Beatmix BumbleBee:

hb411_pip.jpg

• Beatmix Bumblebee™ is a speaker that, as it plays your music, dances and flaps its wings with eyes lit bright.
  • Transforms your iPod® or MP3 player's music into something that's fun to "see."
  • Samples tunes back to you with distinctive Transformers sound effects, right from the movie.
  • Ages 8 and older.