Triple Play = 300MSP

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Wait so if it goes inactive it won't count? Even if the app is still up and running for 10 hours? Cause if so then I'm screwed.[/QUOTE]

You can be the guinea pig. If you get the points with just the app running only, then we know it works without actually streaming. :)

I'm pretty sure just running the app will count, but I'm not going to chance it.

Just bought The Walking Dead Episode 1, anyone know of a fun 400 point game I can get to complete the first step?

Luckily I have watched more than 5 seasons of Weeds, so I know I have that section done. I just have to watch YouTube videos for an hour.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']Just bought The Walking Dead Episode 1, anyone know of a fun 400 point game I can get to complete the first step?

Luckily I have watched more than 5 seasons of Weeds, so I know I have that section done. I just have to watch YouTube videos for an hour.[/QUOTE]

if you like word puzzle like stuff have a look at quarrel. its a game where you get a bunch of letters and have to make a word with them. check out the trial anyway.

on youtube search for platoon of the dead. it is a bad zombie movie but it goes for an hour 20 min or something.

i just have to find a 800 msp item.
has the bomberman games been on sale before?
do people still play gotham city imposters?

[quote name='star65']if you like word puzzle like stuff have a look at quarrel. its a game where you get a bunch of letters and have to make a word with them. check out the trial anyway.

on youtube search for platoon of the dead. it is a bad zombie movie but it goes for an hour 20 min or something.

i just have to find a 800 msp item.
has the bomberman games been on sale before?
do people still play gotham city imposters?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestions, I will check out Quarrel. I haven't played GCI in a while, but I would guess it isn't dead yet. The developers have been releasing free DLC regularly, which is a plus.

I think I got it.. played some kinect at my nephews birthday party, but it mostly sad idle after they were done so hopefully that counts = /

facebook also sat idle for awhile

I have a question for the Youtube app. For it to apply and acknowledge that I have watched over 1 hour of content. Do I need to have an associated Youtube account with my XBL Gold Profile for it to confirm I watched the content or can I just use my XBL Gold account alone to watch content and it will know I did watch the stuff.

[quote name='InfernoChaos']I have a question for the Youtube app. For it to apply and acknowledge that I have watched over 1 hour of content. Do I need to have an associated Youtube account with my XBL Gold Profile for it to confirm I watched the content or can I just use my XBL Gold account alone to watch content and it will know I did watch the stuff.[/QUOTE]

good point.

also if they some how stuff up and dont give us the points how do we prove that we watched youtube for an hour or watched 10 hour of media?

LAST DAY!!!

Finish all your tasks if you haven't already done so.

Also make sure you are signed up for Xbox LIVE Rewards, if you aren't already signed up. It's free to sign up.

http://rewards.xbox.com

Supposedly the credit will be applied to our account by May 15th. They will not show as pending.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']Just bought The Walking Dead Episode 1, anyone know of a fun 400 point game I can get to complete the first step?[/QUOTE]

Mostly old games. Sonic CD, Fatal Fury Special, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, or Gunstar Heroes (I can't recommend any of the other Genesis games because of the Ultimate Genesis Collection).

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']Just bought The Walking Dead Episode 1, anyone know of a fun 400 point game I can get to complete the first step?

Luckily I have watched more than 5 seasons of Weeds, so I know I have that section done. I just have to watch YouTube videos for an hour.[/QUOTE]

You can sort the XBLA games by price at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_Live_Arcade_games

That new World Gone Sour game is only 400 MSP and it seems to have pretty good reviews. I haven't played it myself though.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/world-gone-sour

Aqua is also 400 MSP and it has avatar awards.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/aqua

I've also heard that Quarrel is pretty good.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/quarrel

The Undergarden is only 240 MSP.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/the-undergarden

I ended up going with World Gone Sour. A surprisingly fun game for being based off of a candy, haha. Thanks for all the suggestions guys, especially CodeTrader for pointing this one out. Never even knew it launched at 400 points.

[quote name='CodeTrader']
Be careful with iHeartRadio. It will stop streaming when you are idle for over an hour I believe.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know :)
After every hour of listening I've been checking it and pressing buttons on my controller :)

I think I got everything done today with four episodes of Game of Thrones. The hoops we all jumped through this month for a mere 300 points.

[quote name='Redeema']I think I got everything done today with four episodes of Game of Thrones. The hoops we all jumped through this month for a mere 300 points.[/QUOTE]
Which app were you watching Game of Thrones on?

i dunno if i got it i did like 35+ hours of xbl multiplayer watch netflix everynight so i know i hit 10 hours and i watched 5 hours of youtube :/ but its not showing in pending points

[quote name='CodeTrader']LAST DAY!!!

Finish all your tasks if you haven't already done so.

Also make sure you are signed up for Xbox LIVE Rewards, if you aren't already signed up. It's free to sign up.

http://rewards.xbox.com

Supposedly the credit will be applied to our account by May 15th. They will not show as pending.[/QUOTE]

Ive defo got this. not worried it not showing as pending. nice 300 points for doing what i do on my xbox anyway..

I hope i got the requirements for online play. I did play some BF3 but mostly i was playing mass effect 1 and 2.

I did play 32 hours of ME3 but that was all the single player.

Not sure if i done it, left youtube on main menu for 1 hr 5 mins, left bbc iplayer for 10hours and a bit on main menu and hopefully played mw2/3 for 10 hrs, wont know untill 2 weeks lol..

Nice mine are pending, so those that just left youtube or tv on demand open without watching anything you still get the points.

Mine is pending as well... Really, its only 300msp. I will blow through that in like 5 minutes. I have probably spend like $150 on digital content on xbox live last month alone...if not more. Better than the 20msp you usually get a month though with this program.

Glad I got the 300, but love how in grand scheme we get a measly 300 MSP just so Microsoft can have high figures for E3.

Just checked today for the first time since the end of the month, and it shows the 300 points pending. FYI, I did 10+ hours of multiplayer, 10+ hours of Iheartradio, and 1+ hour of facebook. Did most of the Iheartradio on the last day (Apr. 30).

If you don't enter anything or use the controller for an hour or so, Iheartradio goes inactive, so to be on the safe side, I changed the station every hour or so on my console while I was working on the computer.

[quote name='FinderKeeper']
If you don't enter anything or use the controller for an hour or so, Iheartradio goes inactive, so to be on the safe side, I changed the station every hour or so on my console while I was working on the computer.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I found that feature quite strange... Radio is perfect to just put on and listen in the background. Why did they make it time out after an hour? It's not like you can really do very much while the radio station is playing lol.

It should have been on a 6 hour timer instead of just 1.

bread's done
Back