Triple Play = 300MSP

Mine says pending and I didn't think I finished #1. I only spent 400 points and I didn't play enough online either unless they counted single player or something.

Mine are now showing up as pending. Keep in mind for the app and YouTube ones, all I did was leave the app on without moving the controller (Although I did load a video on YouTube and just left it as paused). So those of you who did the same thing should be safe.

[quote name='cin84_12']My points were deposited into my Live account today. Everyone should check theirs.[/QUOTE]

My points have posted as well but still say pending on the rewards site. Maybe I'll be lucky and get credited twice. :lol:

[quote name='draven1089']My points have posted as well but still say pending on the rewards site. Maybe I'll be lucky and get credited twice. :lol:[/QUOTE]

same here

Oh, me too. But I got 330 points (For Triple Play, last month's survey, and a 1-month XBL renewal), instead of 350 (this month's survey). I'd like to wait to see if I get credited multiple times, but I'm not sure what'll happen if I wait. A few people were saying earlier in the thread about a glitch where some people were credited multiple times, but what happened to the people who didn't immediately spend the glitched credits? Were they taken away?

EDIT: Oh, wait. All the points sans the 20 for this month's survey were added to my Points Awarded total, so it seems like it wasn't a glitch. Darn.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back