TRU - Battlefield 3, Batman AC, Starcraft II, Sims 3, MW3, AC Revelations - $10 on PC

Ghostrain

CAGiversary!
[quote name='shrike4242']Stop with all of the trade/sell/buy requests in here, effective immediately.

Put all of those requests in here, please:[/QUOTE]
[quote name='shrike4242']
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329477
[/QUOTE]

Just went into my local TRU and spotted their PC section looking barren, and cheap too!

Found Batman Arkham City, The Sims 3 (Pets and Ambitions too), Battlefield 3, Call of Duty MW3, Starcraft II, Assassin's Creed Revelations, and RAGE all on PC for $9.98 each.

I know there's a TRU Clearance thread, but this seemed big enough to post about on its own.

I know this pic is blurry, but it's the best I could do:

m0rTC.jpg

Can get a pic of my Starcraft II receipt if you'd like too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came back from the TRU in my area (Lancaster PA) and they are clearancing and getting rid of the PC section from my understanding....they didn't have the games on the shelf rather in storage had to ask for them but all games posted above plus MW3 for PC for 10 bucks

Snagged a MW3 and BF3 at the Evansville, IN store. They had all of the games mentioned so far except for Diablo.

My TRU was cleared out, no shelf space even. I did find Arkham City and some Sims 3 expansions in the clearance bin, but that was it.

I did ask about PC games, and was told they just don't carry them anymore. Hopefully they are not behind the counter as others have mentioned.

Belgarath the Ancient One

My TRU had BF3 (No interest, don't want to install origin) and AC: Revelations, neither marked $9.99 (though I'm sure they scanned for $9.99, my TRU never updates prices). Went in for COD MW3, but they didn't have it. Sad.

I was about to head out before I saw aus' post. Did not know there were other CAGs down here. Bummer no WoW Battlechests, need one. If any CAGs pick up an extra I'll buy the codes off you.

Bummer...my TRU didnt have Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3 anymore. They only had a couple and sold them both yesterday. Thanks for the heads up though OP!!

I was hoping for MW3, but in the Jackson, MS store, they only had a few games left. Picked up Diablo III and Starcraft II for $10 each.

Confirmed in Anderson, S.C.

I picked up Diablo III, StarCraft II, and COD:MW3 for $9.98 each. Here is what is left on the shelves:

Diablo III
Sims 3 Pets
Sims 3 Plus Pets
StarCraft II
Lego Universe
Batman: Arkham City
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
COD: MW3
RAGE
WoW: Mists of Pandaria (In the same section but not marked as clearance, it still could be)

I wanted Skyrim but they didn't have it.

[quote name='mcgavin27']I have an extra skyrim if anyone would be willing to swap for Diablo 3.[/QUOTE]

If nobody else takes you up on that offer let me know. I'll be able to go check and see if that last Diablo 3 is still there around 5:30P.

249 Willowbrook in Houston just got raided by El Grande Hoardo

He took all MW3's and SC2's. I was just searching for Diablo 3. He told me had been going to all the TRU's in the area.

They still had
3 AC Revelations
1 Arkham City
3 WOW Cataclysms
1 WOW Pandaria
1 Sims 3
2 Starcraft 1 Battlechests.

Good Luck CAGs. I'm guessing this is already on SD since El Grande Hoardo seemed like an SDer, cause of his Dbagness.

As of an hour ago, the Toys R Us in Framingham, MA (right next to Chipotle) still had copies of these for $9.99:

Sims 3: Ambitions
StarCraft II
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
RAGE

No Skyrim, no Diablo III. Was kind of bummed that I couldn't get either of those, that's a great deal for folks who are able to find them in store.

I've been trying to find StarCraft II on sale forever now.

My TRU had one left, marked at 39.99$, but I asked what it rang up for, and sure enough, 9.98$!

Thanks CAG! There was a bunch of other stuff there too, but nothing I was interested in. None of it was marked down.

Was able to pick up the last SC 2 in Lakeland, FL. There seem to be no diablo III's around my area but for any CAGs in Orlando or Jacksonville there seems to be a few in each of those stores. According to the employee that looked it up anyways.

I bought SC2, MW3, and BF3. My bank sent me a random $10 gift card so I used that to lower the price.

Drove all the way to Kingston, MA [which is like a 45 min hike (driving) from my house].
That turned into a bigger adventure (for me) and visiting Plymouth area to eat there and check out the area.
Grand day!

Anyways, TRU over there in Kingston, MA, they had:
Diablo III*
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty*
COD: Modern Warfare 3 -> they had about 3 of those
Sims 3 Plus Pets (Double Pack w/ Sims 3 base game + Pets expansion)
RAGE
WOW: Cataclysm

* = what I took.

They had other stuff, but that's the notable stuff...

60138_10151075819821586_896896822_n.jpg

Thanks op! Made my day :)

I picked up:
Skyrim
MW3
Diablo 3
SC2 x2

They still had a few SC2 left, the others were the last ones.

Went to the TRU at the Whitney Field mall in Leominster MA and the only thing they had left at all was Rage and Sims Ambitions. bummed cause I wanted Starcraft 2 but no big deal

[quote name='georgebot84']249 Willowbrook in Houston just got raided by El Grande Hoardo

He took all MW3's and SC2's. I was just searching for Diablo 3. He told me had been going to all the TRU's in the area.

They still had
3 AC Revelations
1 Arkham City
3 WOW Cataclysms
1 WOW Pandaria
1 Sims 3
2 Starcraft 1 Battlechests.

Good Luck CAGs. I'm guessing this is already on SD since El Grande Hoardo seemed like an SDer, cause of his Dbagness.[/QUOTE]

That was me, I picked up the 3x MW3 for my friends, and the 1x SC2 for me. You had picked up a SC2, so I didn't take them all. I was going to ask if you saw this on CAG, and if you wanted one of the MW3 I picked up but you mentioned you were just looking for Diablo 3. I had been to others cause I was looking for Skyrim and Diablo 3 for myself.

Also a Battlefield 3 still there.

Anybody that is lucky enough to find an extra copy of Diablo 3 for $10, I will gladly pay you $20 for the key. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

I caved.

I am going to head out tonight or tomorrow and try and pick up some copies, (one for myself and others for CAGs). I will let you know what I find!

If luck is not on my side however and I return without SC2 I hope someone else on here finds an extra copy so I could buy/ trade for it!

I am interested in a copy of Skyrim, or Diablo 3. Hit me up if you have an extra.

I have an extra SC2, or MW3 I could trade.

goodness... nice deals. I'd be interested in Skyrim, MW3, Starcraft II, and Diablo III... but sadly the nearest TRU's here are 40 minutes in opposite directions...lol...oh well. Congrats on those that found any of these :)

Southern California picked up the last of SC2, Skyrim and MW3. There were plenty BF3 and WotLK. A few Assassin Creed and Batman. No go on Diablo :(

TRU in Sacramento by Arden had these about an hour ago from this post...
2x Battlefield 3
1x Assassin's Creed Revelation
1x Old Republic
2~3x Sims 3 related games

If anyone picks up an extra Diablo 3 or Skyrim please let me know. I have an extra SC2 I will trade you for it, or I can Paypal you the money for it.

[quote name='Finishoff']Southern California picked up the last of SC2, Skyrim and MW3. There were plenty BF3 and WotLK. A few Assassin Creed and Batman. No go on Diablo :([/QUOTE]

Which store ?

I am interested in Diablo III or Skyrim, if anyone has an extra PM me how much you would like for it.

Interested on Diablo III. If somebody picks up an extra copy PM how much you would like for it. I can do Paypal, Amazon GC or maybe we could make a deal for some stuff from my Steam inventory.

Erie PA had some:

BF3
MW3
WoW:C
B:AC
Sims 3: Ambitions
AC:R
Rage

No SC2 or D3 to be seen, but I still picked up a few of those.

The TRU at Park Meadows mall only had WoW. Their PC section is now Disney accessories (hats, shirts, etc). Wasted 3 hours today going there. Hopefully the fellow CAG helping me has a better chance than me in finding a copy of SC2.

If anyone is able to (or already did) pick up an extra copy of Skyrim and/or MW3, I can either PayPal you ASAP for them, trade you some Steam keys/inventory, or trade you physical games via mail (I have a lot of stuff, although my list is out of date). You choose!

Let me know! :)

Dearborn, MI store (Michigan and Telegraph) has 4 ACR, 1 BAC, 8 Starcraft BCs and a couple of Sims 3 expansions. WOW Cataclysm, too.

bread's done
Back