True Blood Official Discussion: Season 3 starts Sun. June 13th!

[quote name='shieryda']Noone has yet mentioned how weird the scene was in the hotel room...

"I hear the water in Arkansas is very hard."
[/QUOTE]

Well...
If you drink a vamps blood your are attracted to them sexually. So Sam was having a sex dream about Bill. Just like Sookie has about Eric.

[quote name='shieryda']Noone has yet mentioned how weird the scene was in the hotel room...

"I hear the water in Arkansas is very hard."
[/QUOTE]

i like to pretend that it didnt happen lol. seriously i hope that wont be a regular thing.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I thought that scene was hilarious and a nice spin on the whole "drinking vampire blood makes you have erotic dreams" thing in the series.

Liked the season premiere a lot, hopefully it wil be as good as Season 1, Season 2 was not bad but got really weird later on, at least as weird as a show about Vampires living in the South can be.

Great episode, I do feel kinda bad as I was teasing my friend with generics about something bad that happens involving Bill later in the series, tonight's episode is probably gonna have them put two and two together.

Bill was hired by the Queen to seduce Sookie.

Though personally, I hope the fact that they straight out talked about it means that Ball plans on changing the plot so it doesn't happen. I can imagine a lot of viewers just straight up dropping the show, even if Eric is so much more awesome than Bill.

fucking hilarious episode. wHoA @ previews for next one.

Edit: Who is the Brunette vamp chick from the scene with Bill and his wife?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VipFREAK']fucking hilarious episode. wHoA @ previews for next one.

Edit: Who is the Brunette vamp chick from the scene with Bill and his wife?[/QUOTE]

She's is Bill's maker, that's why he must do what she says.

Do we really need spoilers for stuff from the 1st season? I'd think if someone decides to start the show on Season 3, there isn't much point in holding back.

[quote name='Richlough']
She's is Bill's maker, that's why he must do what she says.
[/QUOTE]

No, I mean her real life name. lol

[quote name='Bezerker']Do we really need spoilers for stuff from the 1st season? I'd think if someone decides to start the show on Season 3, there isn't much point in holding back.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but I don't follow who is in this thread, so I played it safe .

The True Blood term of the day is 'pussy overflow', discuss .

[quote name='Richlough']I agree, but I don't follow who is in this thread, so I played it safe .

The True Blood term of the day is 'pussy overflow', discuss .[/QUOTE]

seems to be dick overflow this season... they better start showing some chicks nude, I have seen enough man-ass for the whole season already.

I love how this season the show just drops and and all pretense and just becomes a total blood and fuckfest with some good story-telling mechanics thrown in for good mesure.

I love it.

I just caught up with the new series. I like the way its going but
the wolves seem pretty weaksauce so far. Bill took on a load of them and they didnt do shit to him.
BTW am I the only one here that finds Pam super hot. Too bad she doesnt get more screen time :cry:

[quote name='anubis20']I just caught up with the new series. I like the way its going but
the wolves seem pretty weaksauce so far. Bill took on a load of them and they didnt do shit to him.
BTW am I the only one here that finds Pam super hot. Too bad she doesnt get more screen time :cry:[/QUOTE]

I think they should do her origin, or at least a flashback or two .

No, you're not the only one . ;)

Finally, some strippers boobs. That one that Bill chose was smokin'. I'm surprised that Sookie is getting naked more often now. Maybe she has a new no nudity clause in her contract.

As for Pam, she's a good character, but I don't find her as attractive as the other cast members.

I thought last night was the best episode of the season... story looks to be getting strong and I also think the show has been at it's best this season when it's straight horror.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Could they have picked a different actor to play Franklin? Every time he's on screen I cringe.[/QUOTE]

glad im not the only one who thinks that something about him is off. this seasons been lacking in tit and has been way too man on man for me. cool twist with sams family though.

Man, I thought Sookie was going to bite her own wrist to revive Bill and he would go off on everybody.
Especially the way he was covered in blood everywhere but his face . LIke they left it 'blank' in preparation .
Oh well .

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Could they have picked a different actor to play Franklin? Every time he's on screen I cringe.[/QUOTE]

I like that guy. From 24 and various other shows, I dig his work.

Man, this last episode was fucking BRUTAL! The episode ended right before the previews for next week, so I'm not sure what's about to go down.

[quote name='Will']I like that guy. From 24 and various other shows, I dig his work.[/QUOTE]

he was great in the Tudors as well.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I think Tara should have
used an axe
instead of
a mace
.[/QUOTE]

I concur. But, I don't think any vampire could
be healed of the bashing that his skull took.

[quote name='shieryda']Do you guys think that Crystal is hot? Sometimes I do, but othertimes I'm not so sure.[/QUOTE]

No. I'd still hit it, but she is clearly a "quit it afterwards" type of woman.

Regarding killing of a vampire outside of sunlight or staking, it doesn't work.

[quote name='shieryda']Do you guys think that Crystal is hot? Sometimes I do, but othertimes I'm not so sure.[/QUOTE]

I was watching the ep again and I thought to myself "Jason has nailed hotter tail than that"....I guess they needed someone with a "white trash" look to them...

A few noted on this season thus far:

- I think Sam's family is the most interesting subplot this season. I really wanna see where thos goes with the whole dogfighting development. If that's true, then his parents are fucking monsters.

- Franklin basically turned out to be a one-dimensional stalker with a crush character. Seriously, there's nothing more to him than 'WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?! I'M GONNA FORCE YOU TO LOVE ME! I'm glad Tara based his fucking skull in.

- I don't like that new chick Jason is into at all. She has a jawline that would put M. Bison to shame. It's really fucking distracting. He's definitely been with infinitely hotter women. On that same note, I want sexoholic Jason back, dammit! I don't like all the different stuff they've tried to do to him over the last few seasons. I mean I knwo he's gotta develop, but him being a womanizer was a big part of his charm.

- I hope they haven't completely dropped the notion of Lafayette and the doctor. He remains my favorite character, and it's nice to see him with a love interest.

- Arlene is absolutely fucking irritating this season. She's basically devolved into an over-the-top racist. Most her her interactions with Jessica had me facepaling myself into oblivion. Most of the time I ket thinkign to myself "Jeeze I wonder how she'd react if a straight black man or an Arab worked at the bar."

- Interesting new development with Eric. I don't think he;s totally turned his back on the everyone. I think he's just keeping up the ruse until he has a chance to exact his revenge on the King, and it looks like he may just get that chance in the next episode.

- I REALLY wanna know what fuck Sookie is already. Reading minds is one thing, but some glow that launches people across the room has me on the edge of my seat.

This past week's episode was crazy awesome, and I'm I'm absolutely stoked to see next week's thanks to the preview.

P.S. Ya know, I always thought that Jessica was just kinda good-looking, but this season...damn, just DAMN! Smokin' hot. And now that's she's in that Merlott's uniform :drool::drool::drool:

All I know is that
Sookie is definitely going to need some vamp blood to heal her ass after Lorena tore the shit out of her neck. I predict that Eric will somehow come to her rescue either before or after he's exacted revenge on the King.

I don't think Eric will let any harm come to the Queen, Sookie, Bill (even though he's already pretty fucked-up) or the chick that the Magister is holding hostage (I can't remember her name). He's playing both sides to get what he wants.

I want to see that chick that Eric was banging again!

[quote name='MisterModest']I thought by now everyone knows Sookie is a
fairy
?[/QUOTE]

I only knew because someone that read the books told me.

Dont worry about Jesus, he will be back. Also, regarding Tommy (not so much a spoiler rather than gross interpretation:

I saw the terms "pimped out" being used to describe what his parents also do to him in future eps, so I guess that means they have Tommy fuck other dogs for breeding purposes?

:puke:

I don't have anything against gays and they don't bother me but please... don't bring that shit into "my" shows.

Anyway, Horrible episode.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']No. I'd still hit it, but she is clearly a "quit it afterwards" type of woman.[/QUOTE]

I'd agree with that.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I don't have anything against gays and they don't bother me but please... don't bring that shit into "my" shows.

[/QUOTE]

hmmm...

[quote name='VipFREAK']I don't have anything against gays and they don't bother me but please... don't bring that shit into "my" shows.

I'd agree with that.[/QUOTE]
Your show ehh?

You realize the analogue drawn between Vampires & supes' "coming out" and gays / racism is overtly (even at times very heavy handedly) paralleled in this series?

[quote name='Bezerker']Dont worry about Jesus, he will be back. Also, regarding Tommy (not so much a spoiler rather than gross interpretation:

I saw the terms "pimped out" being used to describe what his parents also do to him in future eps, so I guess that means they have Tommy fuck other dogs for breeding purposes?

:puke:
[/QUOTE]

The dad
used the mom for breeding. That's why she said her back couldn't take it anymore. Tommy is probably just used in the fighting. I at first thought that Tommy was being molested by the dad, but I don't think that's the case anymore.

bread's done
Back