UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

[quote name='Can Huntin']How am I harrassing im trying to show im gonna be active on the thread....

XBL Gamertag: Can Huntin
Name: B.P. Ahn
Height:5"11
Weight: 205

I just want to fight guys, I dont know why you continue to be mean even though I appologized 100 times and am commited to get all my fights in.

[/QUOTE]

You've been told no multiple times. Continuing to ask and persist is harassing.

what ever im probably the only one who can beat shotgun anyway....

No wonder n8 never tried to contact me he didnt want to get demolished again.

[quote name='Can Huntin']what ever im probably the only one who can beat shotgun anyway....

No wonder n8 never tried to contact me he didnt want to get demolished again.[/QUOTE]

You still don't get it. This isn't a league for "demolishing" each other. It's supposed to be fun and light hearted. You bringing this bullshit internet tough guy attitude is never going to get you anywhere. Just do everybody here a favor and forget your CAG login.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']You still don't get it. This isn't a league for "demolishing" each other. It's supposed to be fun and light hearted. You bringing this bullshit internet tough guy attitude is never going to get you anywhere. Just do everybody here a favor and forget your CAG login.[/QUOTE]

ditto.gif

This pokemon sums up my feelings.

[quote name='Can Huntin']what ever im probably the only one who can beat shotgun anyway....

No wonder n8 never tried to contact me he didnt want to get demolished again.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Maybe you should look at my last fight... (sorry shotgun! I'm sure your title will come back to you soon enough!)

Now gtfo with your horrible attitude. Oh, and FYI, I didn't like you before you even messed up big here because you speak like a little kid. Presentation is everything.

Wow...been gone from the thread a week and someone is now hated. Haha time to check some previous pages :lol:

Also, everyone is really cool in this league. You must have goofed REAL bad to piss that many people off!

EDIT: Can't find anything from Can Hunting in the last couple of pages. Must have missed that whole ordeal..

Horrible attitude? Your a bunch of asshole I've been nothing but nice want me to and copy and paste all the bullshit and bitching and whinning you guys have? N8 trys to bann everything because he is weak the that part of the game. I never demolished anybody here, but you guys are a bunch of whiners no wonder you dont accept new guys into your league you dont want to ruin your 2-11 records......

All I did to piss everyone off was saying sorry for not making my fight... Which is bullshit, I tried to be nice but your a group of pussies. Like I said N8 is a cheater, he runs this league so we should've both gotten punished but no since he runs it i get banned, double standard bullshit. You guys are like the children of the corn you follow the ringleader and blow him so he gives you a better fight.

GT: Can Huntin

my ranked record is 51-50, n8 acted like i had a 102-5 record.

[quote name='Can Huntin']Horrible attitude? Your a bunch of asshole I've been nothing but nice want me to and copy and paste all the bullshit and bitching and whinning you guys have? N8 trys to bann everything because he is weak the that part of the game. I never demolished anybody here, but you guys are a bunch of whiners no wonder you dont accept new guys into your league you dont want to ruin your 2-11 records......

All I did to piss everyone off was saying sorry for not making my fight... Which is bullshit, I tried to be nice but your a group of pussies. Like I said N8 is a cheater, he runs this league so we should've both gotten punished but no since he runs it i get banned, double standard bullshit. You guys are like the children of the corn you follow the ringleader and blow him so he gives you a better fight.

GT: Can Huntin[/QUOTE]

There is no way you can be in college...and if you are, I feel sorry for you.

N8, when is the schedule for the next fights coming up?

[quote name='Can Huntin']Horrible attitude? Your a bunch of asshole I've been nothing but nice want me to and copy and paste all the bullshit and bitching and whinning you guys have? N8 trys to bann everything because he is weak the that part of the game. I never demolished anybody here, but you guys are a bunch of whiners no wonder you dont accept new guys into your league you dont want to ruin your 2-11 records......

my ranked record is 51-50, n8 acted like i had a 102-5 record.[/QUOTE]

One more post like this and you'll be reported to the mods. We don't need this garbage in here.

[quote name='shotgunshine']N8, when is the schedule for the next fights coming up?[/QUOTE]

New card will be up tomorrow. Sorry I missed this week guys. Just been a busy week.

my ranked record is 51-50, n8 acted like i had a 102-5 record.[/QUOTE]

your-560x351.png

I don't think anything else needs to be said after your pathetic rant. You remind me of the people I see on /b/.

Looking forward to my next match. I've been playing 2-4+ hours per day and trying on higher difficulties.

Ok, guys...sorry it took so long, but the card for CAGFC37: FIRED UP is now up!

Hopefully the hiatus in action allowed everyone to cool down and we can get back to having fun, competitive fights. I'm not going to say "you can't do this" or "you can't do that". But I do want to remind everyone that the purpose of this league isn't to crush your opponents, never lose, and prove that you have the biggest e-penis in e-MMA. It's to have good, exciting, fun fights with friends. As many people have been told throughout the history of CAGFC, if it gets to the point where no one wants to fight you, then all you've accomplished is alienating yourself.

Anyway, in CAGFC news, looks like the Welterweight division is where it's at right now. New champion, and pretty big shake ups in the standings. Definitely an exciting divison over there!

Fights will be due by 5/24!

Didn't expect a heavyweight title shot after just one win. Hopefully, Gail Pennyfeather won't continue his streak from a couple years ago of losing every title match!

To my opponents, I'm not sure what's going on today, but tomorrow I will be available most of the afternoon and evening. Sunday, it'd have to be before 5 Pacific/8 Eastern.

[quote name='Matt Young']Didn't expect a heavyweight title shot after just one win. Hopefully, Gail Pennyfeather won't continue his streak from a couple years ago of losing every title match!

To my opponents, I'm not sure what's going on today, but tomorrow I will be available most of the afternoon and evening. Sunday, it'd have to be before 5 Pacific/8 Eastern.[/QUOTE]

Well...there's only four Heavyweights, lol. Kind of a "win and you're in" situation every week.

Chris Jordan l Matt Domoracki l KO l Rd 3 1:42

epic fight....

Matt kept trying to play Mike Tyson and threw running punches and constant hooks. I kept the fight on the ground as much as possible. My sub attempts failed each time and he kicked me off. Back and forth fight, basically just brawling and I got lucky with a random punch that made it through his blocks. He had one kick attempt and no take down attempts. I had 39 kick attempts, 13 landed. I had 14 takedown attempts, 8 landed. Hand I sat and sparred like a boxer he would ko'd me since so many landed.

Definitely want to create another fighter in a different weight class and give him a rematch that's ranked here on CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey PureApathy, looks like you're who I'm up against this week.

When are you free to fight? During the week, I am available anytime after 7 PM EST mostly. This weekend, I should mostly be available. I'm just trapped in Diablo 3 land . . . :) If you give me a headsup though, I can be on whenever.

[quote name='Fearia']Hey PureApathy, looks like you're who I'm up against this week.

When are you free to fight? During the week, I am available anytime after 7 PM EST mostly. This weekend, I should mostly be available. I'm just trapped in Diablo 3 land . . . :) If you give me a headsup though, I can be on whenever.[/QUOTE]

I'm free pretty much all day tomorrow. Playing during the week might be tough for me. Would you want to play around noon cst tomorrow?

[quote name='Calipso']Chris Jordan l Matt Domoracki l KO l Rd 3 1:42

epic fight....

Matt kept trying to play Mike Tyson and threw running punches and constant hooks. I kept the fight on the ground as much as possible. My sub attempts failed each time and he kicked me off. Back and forth fight, basically just brawling and I got lucky with a random punch that made it threw his blocks. He had one kick attempt and no take down attempts. I had 39 kick attempts, 13 landed. I had 14 takedown attempts, 8 landed. Hand I sat and sparred like a boxer he would ko'd me since so many landed.

Definitely want to create another fighter in a different weight class and give him a rematch that's ranked here on CAG.[/QUOTE]

Confirming the result. Good fight. Hopefully I'll bring it a little better when we meet again.

[quote name='Fearia']Sure, I can try to make that time. If I'm not on, I'm probably still sleeping, ha.[/QUOTE]

I remember those days back with Diablo 2, haha. I have to say I'm very happy that my computer cannot run Diablo 3. :)

Justin Kane | Jack Jackson | Submission | Round 2 (1:01)

Very good fight. He had me on my toes with his striking. I was mainly focused on the body, trying to catch him off guard, while he was teeing off on my head. In the clinch, he was winning which had me worried. Luckily, my body strikes brought him down enough so that when he rocked me, I was able to recover just enough to get him to the ground and pound a submission in. Could've went either way.

[quote name='Fearia']Justin Kane | Jack Jackson | Submission | Round 2 (1:01)

Very good fight. He had me on my toes with his striking. I was mainly focused on the body, trying to catch him off guard, while he was teeing off on my head. In the clinch, he was winning which had me worried. Luckily, my body strikes brought him down enough so that when he rocked me, I was able to recover just enough to get him to the ground and pound a submission in. Could've went either way.[/QUOTE]

Yes, good fight man! I got way too excited when I had you rocked and gassed myself which let you lock in an easy submission on me.

MooJuice do you want to play today? I'm leaving for a bit and will probably hit the gym in a few hours but I'm free later tonight if you wanna play.

[quote name='kburns10']MooJuice do you want to play today? I'm leaving for a bit and will probably hit the gym in a few hours but I'm free later tonight if you wanna play.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good. I'll probably be on sporadically throughout the night, so I'll probably catch you one of those times.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Yes, good fight man! I got way too excited when I had you rocked and gassed myself which let you lock in an easy submission on me.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for leaving so quickly after the fight btw. Wife was pressuring me to hurry for an event at the local dog park.

*imagines Nintendogs competitions*

I am playing Shotgunshine after the Kings game ends, probably around 3 P.M. Pacific. I can do my other 2 fights between then and 5 P.M. Pacific if my opponents (moojuice, urmomlikesme) are available.

Big Business | Gail Pennyfeather | TKO | Round 2 at 1:38

Good fight with Matt. I felt rusty as I haven't played this game all that much lately. First round was pretty good though I did get dropped. Second round I rocked him and a few follow up punches and it was over... I thought it was sudden but I think the head damage was at 90%...I didnt even realize I had did that much.

[quote name='Fearia']Sorry for leaving so quickly after the fight btw. Wife was pressuring me to hurry for an event at the local dog park.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I actually left the fight pretty quick as well!

Both fights I just played were a lot of fun, even though I came out on the losing end in both. Good games, gentlemen.

Big Business | Gail Pennyfeather | TKO | 1:38 of Rd. 2

Domingo Ayala l Tabasco Smothernuts l TKO l 4:23 of Rd. 2

Troy Alvarez | Jack Ryan | KO | Round 2 at 4:02

Crazy match...Jack Ryan came at me guns blazing throwing everything at me non stop...I was off balance in the first round for a good while...second round I was able to rock him a couple of times..I thought it was going to be it but he recovered...I thought it might go to the third round but then I got the Machida karate kick knockout...awesome fight.

[quote name='Matt Young']Both fights I just played were a lot of fun, even though I came out on the losing end in both. Good games, gentlemen.

Big Business | Gail Pennyfeather | TKO | 1:38 of Rd. 2

Domingo Ayala l Tabasco Smothernuts l TKO l 4:23 of Rd. 2[/QUOTE]

Confirming post

[quote name='moojuice']Sounds good. I'll probably be on sporadically throughout the night, so I'll probably catch you one of those times.[/QUOTE]

Arms are feeling like noodles after the gym lol. Mind fighting tomorrow evening instead?

Rob "Shaolin" Lopez Def. Nick The Grip Via TKO at 4:40 in the first round

Rob wins the first fight of his professional career =)

Rob Lopez | Nick The Grip | TKO | Round 1 at 4:40

Good fight. My losing streak with both characters continues.

n8rocker, for the next few cards can you just put one of my guys on each card? With my schedule it will make it easier. I'd rather play with my Matt character, but throwing Nick in occasionally is fine too. Especially for some rematches I talked about. If you need both for scheduling that is fine too, but I just thought I'd ask.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Rob Lopez | Nick The Grip | TKO | Round 1 at 4:40

Good fight. My losing streak with both characters continues.

n8rocker, for the next few cards can you just put one of my guys on each card? With my schedule it will make it easier. I'd rather play with my Matt character, but throwing Nick in occasionally is fine too. Especially for some rematches I talked about. If you need both for scheduling that is fine too, but I just thought I'd ask.[/QUOTE]

yeah i seriously thought i was done for in the first 20 seconds of the round, he was whooping my ass, good fight

I have two friends who want in on this, they saw me fight Nick the grip and thought it was awesome

they joined the forums but since they have to wait a couple of days to post and want in on this next card im gonna post their fighter information now as well as their CAG forum Names

Cag:xHoochiex
XBL: HLK Famous
Name: Diego "Dirty" Sanchez
Height: 6'8"

Cag: Terrormfc
XBL: Ohtheterror
Name: Ethan Worshim
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 230

[quote name='Rylin210']I have two friends who want in on this, they saw me fight Nick the grip and thought it was awesome

they joined the forums but since they have to wait a couple of days to post and want in on this next card im gonna post their fighter information now as well as their CAG forum Names

Cag:xHoochiex
XBL: HLK Famous
Name: Diego "Dirty" Sanchez
Height: 6'8"

Cag: Terrormfc
XBL: Ohtheterror
Name: Ethan Worshim
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 265[/QUOTE]

Did you let them know about the NON-career CAF rule?

I'm wondering what Ethan Worshim must look like being 6'0" @ 265. Roy Nelson twins?

I'll also have a new fighter for the Heavyweight division in the next day or two.

[quote name='Calipso']Did you let them know about the NON-career CAF rule?

I'm wondering what Ethan Worshim must look like being 6'0" @ 265. Roy Nelson twins?

I'll also have a new fighter for the Heavyweight division in the next day or two.[/QUOTE]
sorry meant to say his weight was 230

i put 265 cause i was just thinking about the heavyweight division

ill re-edit the post

Tj The Bull Taylor | Ronald McDonald | KO | Round 3 | 3:23

Great back and forth match! Body took some damage, but a well placed counter got me the win.

[quote name='kburns10']Tj The Bull Taylor | Ronald McDonald | KO | Round 3 | 3:23

Great back and forth match! Body took some damage, but a well placed counter got me the win.[/QUOTE]

Confirming post.

I'll probably cut a video of the KO punch, it was pretty epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xetrj7enWI

Borat Sagdiyev | Corky Buchek | TKO | 4:53 of Rd 1

Unfortunately, my capture card errored for some reason (I just defragged my hard drive the other day...wonder if that screwed something up), so I don't have video of this one. It was a good back and forth fight though. Borat took a bit of a beating early, and got rocked. Fortunately, he was able to recover, and started catching Buchek's timing better. He walked into a few front kicks and got rocked himself.

After recovering, and coming at Borat hard, Buchek ate some clinch uppercuts and was rocked again, this time falling to the mat. He again recovered, before ultimately being rocked and dropped with one last kick late in the round. With limited time left, Borat jumped on the opportunity, and Mario Yamasaki stepped in with just seven seconds left in the round. Good fight, Brandon. Glad I finally beat you, lol.

bread's done
Back